i was wondering whether we can compile a citywise list of the lawyers with whom the members had good experience and who won their cases.
i am trying to compile a list for north karnataka. any help is welcome.
1. should know the DVAct.498a,section 125,divorce thoroughly.
2. should read your case and suggest you the steps in the first or second meeting before case is handed over.
3. should discuss fees and be reasonable and should not insist on payment of full fees rather it should be staggered.
4. should be willing to listen to our suggestions and look at our drafts and correct them and use them when necessary.
5 should be present at every hearing and not depute some junior who does not know ABC of the case.
5. should handle cross examination himself and also we should assist himin asking the right questions by preparing a questionnaire to be answered during wife's cross.
6. should take our calls at a predecided time.
7. should look at the order sheet to know exactly what is written at every hearing.
8. should not take unnecessary adjournments.
i think this should suffice.
Statistics: Posted by ingalgivijay — Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:19 am