It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 12:07 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Court ordered to take action & register criminal case on IO 

Taking cognizance of misconduct of the investigating officer in a false dowry case, Court has ordered to register a criminal case and take action against the investigation officer.

After the search of the Bank Locker of in-laws, who were on police remand, the investigating officer reported to the honorable court in rojnamcha that no articles have been recovered from the bank locker. On the contrary, in her departmental correspondence she mentioned that articles were recovered. She conspired with the complainant and used these tactics to wrongly influence the case. Moreover, she even pressurized the relatives of in-laws to bring the jewelry articles from market and give it to the complainant, if they want to get the bail for the husband and his parents. Relatives brought few articles from market and gave it to the IO. IO gave those articles to the complainant without making any recovery memo, but she took a receipt, which had no description of the items as per recovery guidelines, from the complainant.

These documents, which were prepared with malicious intentions, were secured through RTI and a case was registered under CrPC Section 457 for recovery of articles on the basis of these documents. During the trial, the honorable magistrate caught the fraud for the IO and termed this act of her as misconduct. Court has ordered the SHO of the police stations to register a criminal case under IPC 166 and asked the Police commissioner to initiate a departmental inquiry against the IO. Court furthered asked the SHO to submit a list of articles recovered from the bank locker and to recover the articles which were handed to the complainant. SHO has been asked to submit a report on 17th June.

Last edited by utisthat on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:25 pm

Lovely..

Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:37 am

gr8 going.............heard it for 1st time BRAVO!

Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Le lo IO ki, kissi ko mat chodo...

after my First RTI appeal, i got partial reply to my RTI and got a call from cops to clarify what i am upto....
lagta hai cops ki sulgi hui hai..

abhi to complaint and action taken report through RTI baaki hai..

Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:26 pm

Could you indicate what Police Station is this at ? Is this in Rajasthan ? Faced a similar situation.

If you are not comfortable to reply on open forum, kindly send me a PM.

Wed Jun 05, 2013 2:57 pm

Thanks @harassed.by.inlaws @galsober. @virendersingh . Yes. No mercy.

@WTF Its in Jaipur. You can refer to the news below.

जयपुर: दहेज़ प्रताड़ना के मामले में महिला के ससुराल से जेवर गायब करने पर एस आई के खिलाफ मुक़दमे के आदेश
http://dailynewsnetwork.epapr.in/c/1174654

Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:59 pm

dil garden garden ho gaya aisi khabar padh ke!

Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:54 am

utisthat
examplary great work done by u

Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:57 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]