It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
HOW TO COUNTER AN EXPECTED 498a against my parents and siste 

Dear All,

I am working in Qatar. while i was here in Dec 2011 my wife asked me permission to go her home. I told to go after some days. But she did not agree and went home. After reaching her home with in few days she got a job (English Teacher) and then said she will not come back to my home. Started blaming harassment by my parents and sister. after few weeks she went to my child's school (4yrs old baby was studying LKG1) asking the TC and Birth Certificate. They didnt gave as i was the person signed on the school registration. Later on the same day she went to my home along with her mother to collect all her things from my home. But i had doubts that this will happen soon so i had instructed my parantes to take all my gold ornaments from our room keeping her ornaments there itself. And when she come she was dissapointed. after all this i cancelled my ATM card which she was using and didnt send money to her. After that until august we were fighting over phone and she didnt go to my home. In Aug 2012 i went vacation and called in her mobile but didnt attend and by the time she had admitted to a school without my permission. i tried lot to bring her to my home back but when i went to her home that was ended with a big arguements with their family members and me specially when i tried to go from there with my child. After 15 days disgraceful requests she came to my home was with me for the remaining 15days of vacation. In sep 2012 i came back to Qatar after vacation and things was going smoothly for just one or two months but she was keep going to my home during some special occassions. as per her requests i was trying to bring them here but when i told her in an indirect way that it wont be possible, i doubted she will start to make problems again. and i instructed my parantes to be extra careful with her while she is in my home. as i expected she immediately came back to her home during a school holidays visit to my home during april(5days stayed in my home) sending a message to saying that " her sister from banglore is coming and we are going now and will be back after some days) after some weeks i asked her when you are going back to my home before school reopen. She started shouting that she will not go and parents are treating badly. Blamed that i am calling her after the concipercy with my mother and cheated her by saying will bring here. She also asked by staying with me what she got. After this incident i was not calling her. and once when my mother called her to invite for some special occation she shouted with her and disconnected her phone in an indecent way.

Now there is calling or conversation between me and wife. and i hered from others that they will charge harrassment against parents if am trying for a divorse. because i had told her if you cant stay with my parents or a new home near to them get ready for divorse.

i need my child, i love her. As my wife is not ready to stay with even if i contruct a home. how can i get my child. how can i lookafter her. and if they charge 498a against my parents what i will do? Because her elder sister is having bad character to advise my wife to get complete control over me. She may brain wash my wife and will lodge complaint against. atleast for sure they will do this once she got some permanent job. even though there is no communication with my wife and child she is using my ATM. do i need to send money to whom they are not considering me.

am going home in coming July-Aug 2013. How can i make sure my child is with me during 30days vacation. If she didnot allow for that what shall i do?

Please help

i know all these details are incomplete and not in flow. forgive me please i dont know how to describe all what happened in order.

Thanks and regards,

SHUDHEER

Sun Jun 16, 2013 1:43 pm

If the child is above 5 years of age, file for GWA. You can get your child back.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:49 pm

hi i am also same problem and same place, kindly contact me we can share (gulfdriving@gmail.com)

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]