It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Optimum use of 498 to teach lesson to Greedy Wife 

Hi Friends,
I married on 11th oct 2008, married a girl from my own community i.e sindhi, my family always preferred to have a girl with a lesser financial background, so even after being told that the girl had a broken engagement over dowry demands which her father could meet, we went ahead with the alliance since we didn’t want any dowry except a good homely cultured girl, even the wedding expenses were shared in equal proportion. We had a fairly good time for the first 2.5 years except few arguments here and there, which is common in any husband-wife, until one fine day a minor argument was blown out of proportion by involving her parents in the fight, and her father just came and picked her up even after my parents staying in the adjacent flat, telling him to wait till the next morning and let the couple sort it out amongst themselves.
Looking back now it seems it was all planned to make me fall in line which did not work for them and backfired badly. After taking my wife away, her father called in my relatives to broker peace but in the meeting, he said he has every right to take decisions for his married daughter and run her life, which was not acceptable and found to be totally wrong by our side. We asked him to bring some of his relatives to reach a consensus and what was right to which her father refused saying ,he is the sole authority and shall take his own decisions. Our side refused to talk to him since his demand to run and take decisions for his married daughter were unethical and unacceptable. In 90 minutes of discussion her father sought divorce for his daughter, we asked for his demands and he immediately said , he wanted his daughters gold given in wedding and her gross salary for the 2 years she worked post marriage, we asked for deduction of pocket money I paid to her for running her personal expenses but they were not willing to come down, so we agreed for a mutual divorce on her terms, but they wanted everything upfront without any sort of paper work and even handed over the list of gold ornaments in 2 hours time, we agreed to give them the gold but only after filing the petition. That evening they landed at our house but we didn’t let them enter and asked them to wait down till we bring the belongings like clothes and other personal articles they had asked for. That night they dragged us to the police beat, we explained our stand to the beat marshals that we were ready to hand over their gold but only after legal paper work, they advised both parties to sort it out amicably. Then for the next few days they kept calling and asking for the gold, they threatened us, saying we know many tricks but we did not budge from our stand, then on Saturday we received a call from police station to report the following day as the girls father is ready with his complaint against us, we consulted some family friends who advised us that if we go to police station they will try and soften us into parting the gold and even if we hand over the gold then the demands will keep coming, so the best way to deal in this situation was to manage the police and get the 498A lodged and present ourselves in the court for bail, seek bail and use up the trump card of the girls side after which they cannot even enter our home. So We used our contacts and some amount and managed to get just that. After seeking bail, we tried negotiating on the same agreed terms except that we will hand over the gold and money at the time of filing evidence affidavit, we met the girls lawyer alongwith her father in his office, they agreed to a mutual divorce then again backed out and filed a DV case for making me, my parents and my relatives staying in Mumbai do rounds of courts to tire them off, I filed RCR but the girl refused to come back and demanded 10 Lakhs as alimony, eventually the matter was settled for 5 Lakhs out of which 2 lakhs was her gross earned salary post marriage. We filed mutual divorce and handed over their gold to them on the day of filing and the amount was agreed to be paid at the time if evidence affidavit and in turn they will withdraw the DV and 498A filed on me, my parents and my mamma mammi staying in Mumbai. They withdrew the DV the very same day but kept prolonging the 498a case, my mamma mammi had to come to pune every month to attend the 498 hearing even after filing mutual divorce. This went on for another five months and then my mamma got met their lawyer and challenged him to withdraw the 498 case and seek alimony money and decided to teach them a lesson for delaying the withdrawal of case. He gave a written application that he wants to run the case on merit and he has been falsely framed to make the deal more lucrative and he wasn’t a part of any deal between the husband and wife, The judge said since the husband wife had resolved the matter and were getting divorced next month after filing evidence affidavit, he will reject his application to run the case on merit. My mamma questioned him as to how is he supposed to get justice then after getting framed in this matter to which the judge asked him to file a case of defamation separately in another court. Fearing defamation, the girl and her father didn’t withdraw the case and kept asking for dates, my mamma kept pressurizing the judge to start the trial as he had already expressed his desire to contest the allegations on merit and there was no way the girl could prove any allegation as we never seeked a penny from her in dowry. My mamma asked them to give an apology in a local newspaper for framing him falsely, which would mean that the family will get famous for framing him in their greed to extort and make money from marriage.` Finally after 6 months they agreed to reduce 1 lakh for seeking consent from my mamma to withdraw the 498 case and comply with the mutual petition terms enabling them to file evidence affidavit and lay their hands on the alimony money. After withdrawing the 498 in April, I am yet to pay her the agreed amount and have been making her do the rounds of family court citing that my money isn’t ready and I need more time, knowing that the mutual divorce case can stay in the court till 18 months after filing and intend to pay her off in the 18th month and not before that. Let them realize that the legal system is made for protection of women and not for greedy people to misuse the laws and extort money from the boys side by filing false cases. Our Aim is to publicize the story so that the bankrupt father and his daughter duo become so famous that no other family will ever think of marrying such a girl who sacrificed her well set marital life to seek an upper hand over her in laws and husband and when the plan did not work then make money for her bankrupt father as her father is in desperate need of funds to settle two cases of 420 filed by his own father(girls Grandfather) over a property dispute.

Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:06 am

@ Ajay, read the outline & good. Dont give any money. If they want to get out of marriage they have to pay that should be your stand. But even the use of word money should make them run around court for decades.

Even now with all the inflation when i visit india i look where i can find dosa or idly for 8 rupees as i used to get 15 yrs ago. call me canjuse thats the way i am.

they asked my 2 crores? can you believe it? 5 years roaming courts they have gone insane and slowly learning justice & law. another 4 years more.

Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:28 pm

Thanks for the advice, but since it was first time i was facing court battles, i was sceptical and nervous and seeing my mental state my parents agreed to opt out with a mutual divorce but when my father in law decided to prolong the 498 till a few days of filing evidence affidavit even after agreeing to withdraw, we decided to teach them a lesson and my relatives who were also named to extort more money decided to run the case on merit and finally exposed the girl and her father in front of the judge and made them waive off 1 lakh rupees for giving their consent to withdraw the 498 and ward off the threat of defamation they faced in case they withdrew the case without their consent. Our aim to teach them a lesson they will never forget in their lifetime was thus achieved. We gave them an option of taking the girl back but they didnt have the guts to sit face to face and decided to opt out fearing recording, as we had recorded all conversations with them and exposed them in the society by distributing CD of the conversations to many of their close relatives. My only regret was that my wife became a pawn in the hands of her parents who in a bid to make money ruined her well settled marriage, She had all the comforts that any normal girl would want for a happy married life but in her love for her parents she blew it up and in the last 2.5 years never tried to rework on things as there were no major disputes between us and the ploy of taking her away and threatening to file cases was to make money but eventually they could not extort the amount they had anticipated and for a couple of lakhs they blew her future and will money will also blow off in a couple of months. It is really sad that they made marriage a business and make money to come out of bankruptcy and my wife sided with them and never understood what hit her and how she is the only loser in this game of money. The whole family now stands exposed in the society and i hope they never use this ploy again, if she happens to marry again. The 2.5 years of marriage and the 2.5 years of legal battle has now ended and its time to move on in life with the lessons well learnt

Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:51 am

Its time for you to move on...take care of yourself, date some really hot girls(dont marry anyone)
Rub in the salt as much as you can bit of pepper would be even better

ajay mansukhani wrote:
Thanks for the advice, but since it was first time i was facing court battles, i was sceptical and nervous and seeing my mental state my parents agreed to opt out with a mutual divorce but when my father in law decided to prolong the 498 till a few days of filing evidence affidavit even after agreeing to withdraw, we decided to teach them a lesson and my relatives who were also named to extort more money decided to run the case on merit and finally exposed the girl and her father in front of the judge and made them waive off 1 lakh rupees for giving their consent to withdraw the 498 and ward off the threat of defamation they faced in case they withdrew the case without their consent. Our aim to teach them a lesson they will never forget in their lifetime was thus achieved. We gave them an option of taking the girl back but they didnt have the guts to sit face to face and decided to opt out fearing recording, as we had recorded all conversations with them and exposed them in the society by distributing CD of the conversations to many of their close relatives. My only regret was that my wife became a pawn in the hands of her parents who in a bid to make money ruined her well settled marriage, She had all the comforts that any normal girl would want for a happy married life but in her love for her parents she blew it up and in the last 2.5 years never tried to rework on things as there were no major disputes between us and the ploy of taking her away and threatening to file cases was to make money but eventually they could not extort the amount they had anticipated and for a couple of lakhs they blew her future and will money will also blow off in a couple of months. It is really sad that they made marriage a business and make money to come out of bankruptcy and my wife sided with them and never understood what hit her and how she is the only loser in this game of money. The whole family now stands exposed in the society and i hope they never use this ploy again, if she happens to marry again. The 2.5 years of marriage and the 2.5 years of legal battle has now ended and its time to move on in life with the lessons well learnt

Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:17 am

Making money from marriage according to the groom's status, is now a flourishing racket, we have recording of the girls lawyer boasting of how he charged 7.5 Lakhs as fees from the Rs 40 Lakh settlement he managed to extort from the boys family. And the fees is now charges @ 15-20 % of the ransom amount, no advance from the girls side, just signature on vakalatnama and the rest will be taken care by the lawyer, fees payable according to percentage finalized upon getting the ransom amount in final.

My only mistake was that i didnt let her spend her salary post marriage and offered to take care of all her needs including pocket money and let the salary accumulate as joint savings for our future needs which caught the eye of her bankrupt parents, who led her away over a petty fight, assuring her that she will command over the entire in laws family and will be able to bully them life long, unfortunately which could not happen due to the fight we gave them. They underestimated our family and thought a few rounds of police station will soften us up and we will fall to their feet begging for a reprieve as they were champions and well versed with all the marriage laws and my father in law was the one who the one who took all the trouble of getting the marriage certificate made and the our ration card endorsed with his daughter's name. Now I know why.........was preparing for the onslaught from day one. Using his daughter for making money.......... thats how cheap their mentality is....... our family treats females as Lakshmi of the house but she was a mole planted to clean up our house.............but we managed to teach them a pretty tough lesson...........and beating the pro's of the game gives me immense satisfaction............my message to all my brothers... if you haven't accepted any dowry...fear not...let them file 498A... just run the case on merits as soon as you start and see them come pleading for an settlement ...as should they lose they face a prospect of defamation from each and every named accused.... so more the no of people named in the case...more the fun...my wife named my uncle/aunt staying 200 kms away, and started peeing in her pants when she faced the prospect of proving the charges came and her father who was the witness in the F I R stood outside the courtroom leaving her all alone to face the music. wondering how to get rid of the 498 and lay the hands on the money he thought he would get very easily......but started wilting under pressure and agreed to forgo 1 lakh without a murmur as his daughter was trembling with the fear of being sued for defamation of character. Its easy to file cases with laws in their favor but they start perspiring when they stand on the other side of the fence..........

Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:24 am

@ Ajay the girls files false case & you really think she is not involved?????????????????? i am sorry my friend thats naive thinking. its all a gang and operate together. Fools they think money can be made. they start fighting among themselves when all fails and they loose money and get stuck.

so no one is innocent in the gang. If you think so so are mistaken.

uk498a is the man! good on you mate! pussys thinking of us type of people will be getting nervous breakdowns.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 2:53 pm

Cheers bruv :)

I am just making bloody good use of my middle finger :)....she knows the magic of it.. hahaaha

bang wrote:
@ Ajay the girls files false case & you really think she is not involved?????????????????? i am sorry my friend thats naive thinking. its all a gang and operate together. Fools they think money can be made. they start fighting among themselves when all fails and they loose money and get stuck.

so no one is innocent in the gang. If you think so so are mistaken.

uk498a is the man! good on you mate! pussys thinking of us type of people will be getting nervous breakdowns.

Fri Nov 22, 2013 4:07 pm

bang wrote:
@ Ajay, read the outline & good. Dont give any money. If they want to get out of marriage they have to pay that should be your stand. But even the use of word money should make them run around court for decades.

Even now with all the inflation when i visit india i look where i can find dosa or idly for 8 rupees as i used to get 15 yrs ago. call me canjuse thats the way i am.

they asked my 2 crores? can you believe it? 5 years roaming courts they have gone insane and slowly learning justice & law. another 4 years more.

ur outlaws asked 2 crores ?
man...I can't believe these people
How u can make ur daughter sleep with someone/ for what / to earn extra coins ?
sick people

Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:49 pm

MY FRIEND THE PROBLEM IS THE UNEQUAL GROWTH IN INDIA SINCE 20 years. THATS THE PROBLEM. See many in india have smartly made money by legitimate business, factories, shopping malls, setting up IT companies etc. So they have money and drive mercs, bmw etc.

Others like these pussys and their family have no brains, so they could not make legitimate money. what will they do? they also want a merc, BMW, large villas, penthouses. Why, because we drive such cars and have villas and penhouse and factories etc. everyone want all these comforts and they think these rich people have so much money why cant they give a bit to us(bit meaning a few crores). THATS THEIR THINKING IS SHORT. But what they dont think is how these people made so much money, its by being creative building factories, generating employment for people and in the process make profits.

You & me and other in the forum would be disgusted by this . Believe it the items father, male and female relatives are not. That is their usual practice since many decades. They did that (Worse, the girl died) to items fathers brothers girl. And unbelievable the fathers brother is quite happy about it.

they make daughter sleep & bend, lift legs, bend as kneel down in school, anything THINKING they will get money. All these is HYPOTHICAL THINKING. Not only they are cheap(the whole clan is same, there are other females done this) they are foolish and dont live in this world.

The point is their thinking. The father is on the road, sold a small house, mother dead of disease (People say its AIDS some others say it is vaneral disease with overies) two girls are doing call girls jobs. What else do you think they will do? dont they need money to eat food, at least a room to sleep. Telling lies cant get them a visa or jobs besides they need skill to get a job. They were doing this before marriage as the hostel the item was living in before marriage was know for call girls in Bangalore. this of course i didn't know before.

Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]