It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ] 
Won 498a case head on. Feeling relived. 

“Vaimaiye Vellum” ("Truth Prevails")

Finally the justice has prevailed. All are family members were acquitted from the false 498a+ case filed on us. Thanks to the guidance from this forum and from other sif members. Its been 4yrs since the case has been filed on us. Yet to see the judgment. Each and every person in and around the court know my Fuc** in-law very well and were willing to help him in what every way possible, because he is very influential in his town. In spite of all the advantage and support my enemies had, we could manage to put a brave fight and finally win.

You can read the full story from the following link
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=8359

498a_fighter

Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:03 pm

@498a_fighter

Congrats brother....

Let them[498a gang] do what ever they want to, they know that they will be fighting a battle which they have already lost.
Celebrate your success brother even forum members will do it in your name

http://498afaq.blogspot.in/
http://www.498a.org/contents/general/Ne ... elines.pdf

Good Luck

Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:13 pm

congrats it good to hear

Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:23 pm

congrats buddy, its time to recover damages from the bitch !!

Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Congratulations. Truth alone always triumps

Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:20 pm

Congrats brother.....

498a_fighter wrote:
“Vaimaiye Vellum” ("Truth Prevails")

Finally the justice has prevailed. All are family members were acquitted from the false 498a+ case filed on us. Thanks to the guidance from this forum and from other sif members. Its been 4yrs since the case has been filed on us. Yet to see the judgment. Each and every person in and around the court know my Fuc** in-law very well and were willing to help him in what every way possible, because he is very influential in his town. In spite of all the advantage and support my enemies had, we could manage to put a brave fight and finally win.

You can read the full story from the following link
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=8359

498a_fighter

Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:32 am

CONGRATULATIONS. You have cheered up thousands of Fighters.

Wishing You the BEST for Future.

Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Congrats friend. It's a great achievement . Hats off to the pressure and mental strain you have sustained. Have a nice life ahead.

Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:51 pm

congrats
hit them back with counter case

Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:26 am

Hearty Congratulations Brother.

Live your life to the fullest now .Also dont forget to file counter cases get against the 498A gang.Revenge is always sweet. They should not get away so easily. You have already won and its time to punish the extortion gang.

also , keep helping the new victims and fellow fighters.

Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:23 am

congrates! Fighter
give ur valuable suggestion to other fighters

"victory salutes, those who fix higher standard in life"

siranjeet

Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:24 pm

Congrats.

You must be knowing, battle has not ended yet. You still have to fight for divorce cases etc. for another couple of years (if pending or decided to contest) :-(

Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:01 pm

congratulations dude

Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:25 am

Below is some of the highlights in my false 498a judgment:

“After analyzing all the Prosecution evidences, this court finds the following; It is admitted that P.W.1 is a Dermatologist and the Accused No.1 is a Pediatrician and qualified Super specialty medical Professionals. P.W.2 who is the father of P.W.1 is also leading Medical professional of xxxx (town). When that is so, when all the prosecution witness would say that there was demand of dowry right before the date of marriage and also during marriage discussions, what is the reason for the qualified super specialty Medical professional P.W.1 and P.W.2 to take steps to stop the marriage but rather P.W.1 and her mother signed EX.P.1 marriage registration certificate certifying that there was no demand of dowry and there was no giving of dowry.

Ex. D. 1 which is the marriage Registration Application would divulge that P.W.1 Defacto Complainant declared that no dowry was demanded or given or taken and P.W.5 Mrs xxxx (498a mother in law), the mother of P.W.1 also witnessed the same and Ex. D2 would reveal that the marriage between P.W.1 and Accused No.1 was registered based on Ex. D.1. Ex.D.3 would reveal about the Demat Account of the Accused No.1 and it would divulge that Accused had no share purchase transactions for the period October 2007 to December 2007.

“Hence on careful analysis of the prosecution evidence it is clear that the charges leveled against the Accused are blanket and there are no evidences on the subject of cruelty and the evidences of the prosecution are highly contra to each other and reasonably cannot be believed. When there are no evidences that P.W.1 was subjected to cruelty and there was dowry demand and there was criminal threat, it is difficult for the court to make its own appraisal as to whether the victim was really subjected to cruelty and there was dowry demand. From the evidence it appears that P.W.1 was not subjected to any cruelty but because of the Divorce petition filed by the Accused No. 1 against the Defacto Complainant P.W.1 made her to file this case. Moreover from the evidences that after the filing of the Divorce petition against P.W.1, P.W.1 filed number of cases against Accused No1 and all are before filing of Ex. P.1 report would also divulge that Ex.P.1 report was filed to abuse the law and to coerce the Accused No.1 to withdraw the Divorce Petition of for other reasons best known to P.W.1. None of the witnesses specifies the nature of such alleged cruelty. None of the allegation also has not been supported or illustrated by any specific instance. It is really very difficult to base any finding of cruelty on such a broad and generalized allegation that P.W.1 was subjected to cruelty and they seem to be omnibus.

“From the discussion of evidence already made it is undeniably difficult to record any finding of cruelty under clause (b) of section 498A I.P.C and hence it is not difficult to hold that this complaint is vexatious and the reason is to make the Accused suffer. Moreover none of the Prosecution witnesses spoke or proved about the point of sec. 324 or sec. 294(b) I.P.C. Finally when the version of the Defense seem s to be quite acceptable since the previously a Divorce Petition by Accused No.1 and Restitution of Conjugal Rights pending and a petition for maintenance under sec.125 Cr.P.C was dismissed. When the story of the prosecution contains doubts, dubiousness and suspiciousness it is meaningless to point out the guilt or blame the Accused and therefore the prosecution failed to prove the guilt of the accused beyond all reasonable doubts and the benefit of doubt is given to the Accused and hence Accused were not found guilty for the offence under sec. 498.A, 294(b), 324 and 506 (ii) I.P.C and Sec.4 of Dowry Prohibition Act.

498a_fighter

Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:33 pm

excellent.
do we confirm that the dowry was not taken/ given during marriage registration? if so How to get those forms that have this info?

Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:50 pm

@ Ganesha123
There is a "No dowry declaration" in all marriage registration form which the bride and bridegroom have to sign under. If you have registered your marrage (Esp in TN) you would have done it without reading it. You can apply an RTI to the conserned registration office and get a certified copy of the marriage registration form and you can use during the 498a case trial. You need to keep this away from the knowledge of the 498a gang and can use it while cross examining them. If you need more info on this, you can PM me.

498a_fighter

Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Dear All,

I have checked it out and my marriage registration did not include this clause. There are lots of state in which the marriage regd form does not have this provision and the victims are helpless as they do not have the minimum knowledge and not even the cover of this provision.

Please Let us start an Advertisement campaign (FM Radio Or News Paper) to make people aware of this clause and to make this clause mandatory in all the marriage regd forms. Until then we could educate people to write a similar affidavit in a stamp paper. (Seniors Please ... Please provide such a format)

We are already fighting our battle but let us protect the boys which ever way we can, so that they never have to face the same in their Life.

I would start a new thread on this topic if i get sufficient traction from 498a fighter and you all.

Regards

Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:11 am

@498a_fighter
Can you please start a thread by entering the name, father's name, family details of the yor ex after the period of appeal in higher courts lapse. Once the decision is accepted by ex (no appeals), she cannot file defamtion for putting facts on the Internet. Name her entire family with photos if possible. Send the case details of max places possible. Damage of reputation is more hard to repair that damage of money. Request you to start the naming cermony on the below thread
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13034

Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 am

@498a_fighter : Its an awesome feeling to see you win the case. This gives hell lot of confidence to all people who are facing such a trial. Kudos. Please help other victims. :)

Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Have you filed any counter and defamation cases against her and in-laws.

Mon May 12, 2014 3:47 am

great stuff bro, it seems from your post that in FIR, there was allegation of dowry demand before marriage only ? also, didn't u have 406 on you bro ?

can you please elaborate briefly about the way the case proceeded ?

Mon May 12, 2014 2:47 pm

Divorce granted and 498a bi**h got married on the same day. All my miseries are over. Patience has paid. Thanks again for this forum which was my lifeline all along this fight. There are days when I would sit infront of this forum for hours together and read each and every thread and get myself educated and many time helped others as well.

498a_fighter

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:36 pm

Dear fighters, I am happy to share the news that We’ve been blessed with a baby girl.

498a_fighter

Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:45 pm

Congrats. Your Story is really inspiring to all fighters

Sat Jun 25, 2016 5:05 pm
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]