It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
Just want to say thanks. 

Hi Friends,

I just want you to say thanks for your comments, suggestion, guidance and your posts. It really educate and aware me against the false 498A case.
I am also on the same boat just waiting for the green signal from my silly wife :) :)

Before few days back I got depressed because of this wrong turn in my life. I always blame the God , why me? Even I had scrolled to my parent why did you choose such type of silly girls for me? But when I joined this form read the fighter stories then suddenly, change happened in my life and I have became the positive thinker. Previously I feel alone and restless but now I feel strong.

Anyhow I have to face the war why not face like a brave , like a true fighter. After all we are live the life on our principles.
If we believe our self and fight for the justice then nobody from world even dare to stop us.

With this bitter experiences I got to know that God is always on the true side ( Krishna was the mentor for Pandawa).

we all know that we are true and we have not done any wrong thing, just we got trapped and made fool by some worst family from our society (in-laws). But I have confidence that the win is our and we proudly say that "we are true warriors".

This incident in my life revised me one thing which we taught in our school days " Anay (Injustice) Ko Sahan Karana Yehi Sabse Bada Pap Hai"

We are all victim of this braise law but now we can't change it easily and there is lot of thing we have to scarifies (money, time , even relation) but our positive motivation guide us to find the safe and peaceful path.

And I know that end is always GOOD, what we expect.

Sorry I have taken your valuable time but can't control to express my feeling towards you guys. And please excuse me for my bad English.

Thanks,
Kiran Pande

Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:52 pm

god help those who help themselves AND OTHERS

Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:03 pm

My take on life is that we can learn from everything life throws at us. It is our attitude that makes the difference between a begger and a ruler. Every coin has two sides and every law has a weakness. Anyone before us may not have found it but that does not mean it will never be found. May be it was in my destiny to find a new loophole in law. If Edison would not have tried we might not have got bulb at that time but we would have surely got it sometime later may be in some other form.

I still thank my ex for the 498a case which made me and people who know me realise that I am a guy with resolve and decisive attitude. I have gained in terms of identifying humans. Got to know who stand by me and who are opportunists. This case acted as a seive for my life draining out all useless fellows and now I spend my quality time only with people who are really my wellwishers. Always look for the brighter side of life and never be overconfident, greedy or ruthless. Even if you win your case, whatever you thought you will give ex (before 498a case) should be given after adjustement of all court expenses and if there is a negative balance defamation should also be done for recovery. Each person's balance need to be cleared in life honestly as you need to sleep with peace with yourself.

Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:13 am

don't feel so depressed and some people are born to create history...

Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:46 pm

siranjeet wrote:
don't feel so depressed and some people are born to create history...

At least my sweetie is from this category ;-)

Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:51 pm

i also pray that she become past and forgetable history...

Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:20 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]