It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:00 am

Reply to topic  [ 72 posts ] 
SOCIAL STIGMA !!! 

where are the suggestions u found?

Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:19 pm

Were you able to bring considerable harm to out laws through this?

All our efforts are based on how much harm we can cause to the other party.

Sat Apr 05, 2014 8:21 pm

if FIL/MIL/BIL are having business, can use the following RTIs:

1) RTI to sales tax department for VAT registration/turnover/violation of VAT rules/penalties/interest levied, collected.
2) TEP to income tax dept. This has to be done if u know about the probable tax evasion/concealing of income based on the amounts of claims made in the FIR/chief examination. but this has to be followed upto the CIC level. then only u would get the result.
if the in.tax dept. tries to side line the inquiry or does not make inquiry, take up with CVC against the ITO, ACIT and CIT.
3) if having any production unit, RTI to factories dept., public health dept. in municipality/panchayat for registration details/inspections done in past 4 to 5 years/violations found, penalty/fine imposed and collected.
4) RTI to labour dept. if any child labour is engaged/details of inspections done in past 5 years in this regard/violations found/penalties levied etc.
5) RTI to labour dept. if minimum wages/bonus are paid or not/inspections done/violations found/penalties levied etc.
6) RTI to factories dept. that all safety norms are followed or not; details of inspection done/violations found/penalties levied etc.
7) RTI to municipality/panchayat for trade license obtained, trade license fee paid, penalty levied for non-obtention of the same.
8) RTI to pollution control board for details of pollution clearance obtained/details of inspection done/violations found/penalties levied etc.
9) RTI to electricity dept. for connections obtained at the respective door Nos. such as sanctioned capacity, installed capacity, actual capacity used, inspections done, excess usage found, penalties levied and collected etc.
10) RTI to municipality/panchayat for sanctioned plan of the premises; details of inspection done/violations found/penalties levied etc.

there would be a lot more.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:56 pm

1) RTI to commercial tax dept. for payment of professional tax by the business unit.
2) RTI to commercial tax dept. collection of professional tax by the business unit from the employees and its remittance to Govt. account within the time limits/inspection of records carried out/violations found/penalties levied.
3) RTI to municipality/panchayat about water connections obtained for the business premises/about water reading meters installed/payment of water charges etc.
4) RTI to municipality/panchayat about payment of property tax for the business premises/residential units of the FIL/MIL/DIL.
5) RTI to electricity dept. about connections obtained at the residential door Nos. such as sanctioned capacity, installed capacity, actual capacity used, inspections done, excess usage found, penalties levied and collected etc.
6) RTI to gas company for details of connections available at the door Nos., in name of FIL/MIL/DIL; excess usage of gas refills etc.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:02 pm

RTI can be made to the Dist. collector/factories dept./labour dept [check out the correct authority from the prevention of sexual harassment at work place Act] if FIL/DIL/MIL having business unit and employing females, whether the provisions of the Act are followed or not etc.

Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:22 pm

I will share my efforts and you all can judge whether I was able to get some success or not.

My wife after calling her brother left home with our daughter on the pretext of meeting her friend. She took all our jewelry and cash & also with lot of money in her bank account. She also got her job transferred to her home town. After reaching home they started telling our relatives and common friends that she had come empty hand to save her life and also all alone. They also started my character assasination saying that I drink and beat her and do not earn anything. They also alleged that I have sold our family jewelry and was living on my wife's salary. They also alleged that I have a girlfriend with whom I have married and want to divorce my wife.

They filed 498A & justified the same by claiming that I have filed some false case. However the allegations that they made in court are completely different of what they say to people. Then subsequently they filed more cases on me.

I listened to all false allegations carefully and made a note of everything they said to anyone. I collected the mobile no. of all her relative and close friends. I carefully chose 1 educated person who is the biggest mouth in her extended family for my counter attack. I decided to give my side of the story by sms for each & every allegation they made against me and chose this big mouth of her family so that he will do my work of spreading my sms. I requested this big mouth to not share my sms with anyone. This request of not sharing my sms acted as a catalyst. He spread all my sms as per his nature. The strategy worked very well and slowly all her extended family understood me and became my supporter. I sent different set of sms's for different set of people. I was very careful in choosing my words. I used no harsh words against anyone specially the elders. I showed full respect to all the members of her family. I showed lots of love for my wife. But I rebutted their each & every allegation by logic & explaining the facts. They slowly started trusting me & also started interacting with me. Then I met with this big mouth and had a long discussion.

It is common sense that people support girls because they think that she had to leave home because of torture. It is our duty to explain them the situation under which she left home. People who supported her were actually supporting an abla nari. I changed their point of view by explaining them that by supporting her they are actually breaking a family and destroying a childhood. My strategy worked very well as no one wanted to destroy a childhood or break a family. When I saw change in her extended family behaviour towards me, at the right moment I changed my strategy from defending myself to attacking them. Slowly slowly I started targeting her father and brother by saying that they have done all these things for money. Then I targeted the real culprit, her mother. It sounds easy but it was very difficult to chose each and every word carefully and what should be sent to whom. In total I was charged for 2000 sms by my mobile company :) before I was able to convince everyone but 5 people including her parents and one brother and his wive.

As a reward of my effort, they have stopped uttering even a single bad word about me and have conceded that I do not drink, I do not have a girlfriend, She left with money, and I was not dependent on her income.

Now only court cases are left. After getting bail in the 498 A case, I have filed for quash. Second case of 406 can also be quashed because second FIR from same set of facts is bad in law and is liable to be quashed. Maar peet case & 125 can be fought on merits.

I have filed three cases including two criminal cases recently involving everyone who did not get convinced by my nice words. Now it is time to teach them a lesson in the court in my home ground.(laato ke bhoot baton se nahi mante). They think only wife can file cases specially the non bailable ones. I will show them that our constitution gives us equal rights irrespective of what sex we are. The court is yet to take cognizance but I hope that in both the cases a non bailable section will be imposed. My next effort will be in sending arrest warrant against my wife and her family. The husband loses his job because of these bitches but I will see how my wife works with a bank and fight two criminal cases on her and her family. I will oppose their bail. I have also made sure that they do not get any support from their extended family and friends. Once I gain success, I will share how I moved step by step in detail in this forum.

Last edited by wellwisher on Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu May 22, 2014 12:31 pm

I am actually planning to create a anonymous blog with the case she has filed against me and my family members and her demand.
I will put some other details like call records of she talking to boy friend etc and sending it to entire community group.

Before marriage out-law was boasting that his was a very big and respected family. May be if I share it with their big family, his strength of big family will be his weakness.

I will put only truth so that in case I get fired with defamation case, I can tell court that everything is truth and I have proof for the same.

Is it a good idea?

Thu May 29, 2014 6:57 pm

Not sure if you aware of some blogs who are facing same problem as us.

http://manavkalia.wordpress.com/2012/11/03/the-power-of-truth-by-manav-kalia/
http://iitbiimb498a.wordpress.com/
http://iluvshrutiverma.wordpress.com/

I see Shoneeji too replied in one forum that we can do if what we write is true

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=69894&offset=1#.U4f3uShuOmQ

In doing this, we would be bringing social stigma to a greater extend.

What do you say?

Fri May 30, 2014 3:16 am

My wife's plan has failed miserably because she could not get me arrested. I got AB from high court as she was waiting for me & my family to come for reconciliation talks and get ourselves arrested. My wife wants to run away back to Mumbai to live a life which she imagined in her dreams without me and all my money. But now since her fathers(she wants my daughter to have multiple father, so she must also be having many fathers) and brothers are losing interest in her case, i am afraid she may implicate them in false rape case to put pressure on them to get me arrested and blackmail me into alimony and divorce. Bitch pahle hi 35 lakh le kar gayi hai. But my two criminal cases will take care of her greed and will break her dreams to make quick money. Only two dates left for cognizance in both the cases. Max one month. And then summon, warrant, non bailable warrant against wife, her mother, father, brother and his wife. Fun will start with the issue of non bailable warrant. So three more months. Difficult to wait. I will be contesting their bail efforts, etc etc etc. I will make sure that bail is rejected in both the cases in the session court. In high court, i will keep on taking dates and let the sword hanging on their neck. The high court lawyers fees will give her nightmares for rest of her life. Even if they get bail, they will have to furnish bail bond (six local people for each case). Kahan se aynge. They will buy local bail bond but these are people with false documents. Will put petition in court to ask the local police station about the authenticity of the bailers. Then i will break their bail if bailers are found unauthentic. Ha ha will be a lot of fun. The two cases means dates every one week. Travelling, staying in hotel for at least 1 night every week. Will take dates in middle of the week. In few weeks no job. No future. Mumbai dream shattered. My lovely wife will be left with little money because in financial cases most of the money has to be deposited before high court grants bail. So no money, no job, running around courts, mental torture(for which i am an accused), etc etc. Please pray for me so that I can teach lesson to a 498 bitch.
I hope every deserving husband gets a chance to teach their 498 criminal wife a lesson. And bring them to their knees where they originally belong. We kept them in our hearts but now we should show them their right place.

Last edited by wellwisher on Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:46 pm

aturchatur wrote:
good to see your upliftment.
pls share with readers how u filed cases against them ?
pls tell in a teaching way so newcomers can learn from this.

The opposite gang may enter this forum. So there is a risk to share too much information at this stage. I will share it at an appropriate time. But if anyone wants to know anything, I can give all information in PM.

Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:02 am

Hi WELLWOSHER,

I can you provide me your email id or contact details on my email pls.. I need some suggestions from you..
jitendraprem@ymail.com
9999697529 (delhi)

Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:04 am

Today one of my relative visited my place from my wife's town. She told me things which I could not believe. She told me that everyone in her extended family (100 people) and even people in the town knows that my wife has cheated me of my money and jewelry. Due to my sms and pressure from relatives my wife had admitted that she has my money in her bank account. She also admitted that she brought all the jewelry to take care of my kid but she has denied bringing any business cash. People do not believe her(but she is not lying). I planted this additional thing to bring out confession from her. There is a dialog from Sehanshah film "Ama yaar JK, jab jangal mein aag lagti hai to un darkhto ka hisaab bhi ho jaata hai jo kabhi uge hi nahi the" .

One of her bua said to my relative that "wo itni badnam ho gayi hai ki xxxxxxx(her father) chah kar bhi uski dusri shaadi nahi kara sakta".

This is how I did it

I made 40 sets of our photo (100 photo per set). The set consisted of pics of our 1st honeymoon, 2nd honeymoon, all trips, all baby bday, all diwali etc. I visited her home town every weekend, stayed in hotel, arranged meetings with her neighbours, her doctor, her kirana wala, her branch manager, other people in town. I invited them over a drink through my friend who is in network marketing and shared a set of photo and shown them documents related to money transfer and her locker operation and narrated my story of how we were living, what happened and how she filed cases to keep my money and how they r blackmailing me into divorce. I sent thousands of sms to all her relatives regarding how much i love her and respect her family and what and why she did all what she did.

I am ready to face any defamation case (Bhai defame to wo hota hai jiska koi fame ho). I have achieved what I wanted to achieve. Jahan itne case wahan ek case aur sahi :)

Reason for doing it
1. To shatter her father's dream of her 2nd marriage
2. To demolish their false propaganda towards me. I have shown them how propaganda is done.

I have AB in my hand and they could not do anything. They were caught by surprised when I acquired the bail. They are frustrated and have stopped meeting people and attending functions in town because they are exposed in front of everyone. Now I will be sending NBW against her and most of her family members in a couple of months. Let them have the taste of dealing with lawyers to file bail, furnish bail bond etc. The entire process will make them understand what pain we have gone through. Cases filed by her has maximum jail term of three years but the case filed by me has the maximum jail term of life.

I spent around 75000/- only to achieve this which is a very small price for such a reward. I had no job, so i used my time for this purpose. Her home town is just 5 hrs by train. Hotels are dirt cheap in W.B.

Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:23 am

I was staying in Mumbai with my wife and daughter. My marriage lasted for 8 yrs and her leaving home was a complete shock for me. I was doing my business & my wife was working in a bank. I had transferred some funds in her account. This was a foolish act done by me but I realized very soon that this will help me to win this battle. Because of long marriage, I have all possible proofs of my innocence. But these proves can help me get out of it in the long run. My wife called her brother and without my knowledge on the pretext of meeting her friend left home with our daughter and all jewelry. I could have filed a case of kidnapping and theft/loot but I did not want to initiate any legal proceedings against my wife because I loved her so much and I do not regret my decision although legally it was a blunder not to initiate any action.

After she left home and I got the info that she had filed 498A case against me & my family, I started to collect all evidence to protect me. To my surprise, I found that she had left two signed cheques, although she had taken her cheque books and all her documents. I applied for bail and started reconciliation efforts to bring back my wife. But these people only wanted to keep my money and extort more money. They filed more cases on me when they knew about by bail.

I knew it was high time for a counter attack to bring them down from mount everest to the negotiating table.

I went to my lawyer and told him about the fund transfer and the cheque. My lawyer and my friends advised me to forget about filing any case and just defend the cases. But I had made up my mind to go ahead with it.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:39 am

I decided to file two cases.
1. Myself against my wife and her brother & his wife
2. My mother against my wife and FIL and MIL

1st case-
Documents I have in my possession
There was funds in my wife's account transferred from my account and signed cheque of her.

This is the case
Soon after marriage my wife started asking me to help her unemployed brothers. She insisted me to transfer all my savings in her bank account so that she could earn extra interest (as a part of employee benefit) from which she could help her brothers. I visited her home town for some marriage (with date & details) where her brother and his wife asked loan from me to start some business and convinced me that if I give money to them through my wife, she will guarantee the refund of the money. I should trust her because she is a banker. They kept on insisting me and under pressure and to keep the heart of my wife decided to help her brother & his wife and gave loan(without interest). My wife took cash as well as bank transfer before going in another marriage where her brother & his wife were also coming.
She gave all money to her brother & his wife.

They did not return the money as per promise and when my parents visited Mumbai and asked my wife about the return of loan, she became angry on my parents and told them to not speak about her brother & issued the PDC cheque of entire outstanding loan amount saying that her money is in FD and the cheque date is according to the maturity date of the FD. This cheque was issued just to buy time and she never intended to honor the cheque.

Few days after issuing the cheque, she left Mumbai and went to live with her brother & bhabhi & also got her job transferred to a nearby bank branch near her brother's home. The cheque bounced on presentation due to stop payment, notice sent but refused, no payment received, hence case filed.

It is a clear case of 420, 406, 409, 120B read with 138 NI.

Last edited by wellwisher on Thu Jun 26, 2014 3:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:56 am

2nd case-
Documents I have in my possession
Jewelry bill and her cheque

This is the case-
My mother bought a jewelry set from a reputed jewelry showroom from her savings, I and my wife visited my home town for some marriage where my wife's parents were also invited. My wife saw the jewelry purchased by mother and she liked it. She discussed it with her parents and all three of them requested my mother to give the jewelry to my wife on consideration. My mother refused initially saying that she could buy another set from the same shop from where my mother had purchased. But my wife wanted the same design and the same set. Her parents insisted my mother and also promised to contribute in the payment of the set to enable her daughter to arrange for the payment.

My mother finally agreed and they requested my mother to keep the set with her till my wife arranges the money. We came back to Mumbai but my wife kept reminding my mother about the jewelry set over phone. Since the gold price was rising, this kept her interested for a long time.

Finally we visited our home town in some other family function. My wife had no cash but she had brought a PDC and she requested my mother to accept it since her money was in FD. Her parents also talked with my mother on phone and requested my mother to accept the PDC and hand over the jewelry. My mother gave the jewelry and accepted the cheque.

On returning Mumbai she left home and went to live with her parents and also got her job transferred to a near by bank branch.

On presentation cheque bounced due to stop payment. Sent notice but neither payment received nor jewelry returned. She never intended to honor the cheque. It was just a conspiracy to grab the hard earned saving of an old lady by my wife and her parents.

It is a clear case of 420, 406, 409, 120B read with 138 NI

Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:12 am

Sequence of events in both cases
10 Aprl 14- Got Cheque bounce info from bank
21 April 14- Sent demand notice
22 May 14- Filed complaint case in court
6 court dates attended till date in 1st case and 4 court dates in 2nd case but the judges are absent in many dates and so there have been only 3 fruitful court dates in each case till now.

Complainant disposed as witness under 200 cr pc in both the cases
One witness under 202 cr pc disposed under both the cases
List of documents filed in both the case
Now one more witness to be disposed next week in both cases & will close the evidence.
Then argument by my lawyer and then in next date order & then summon will be issued. My wife did not receive the legal notice, so it is safe to assume that she will also refuse to accept the summon. A bailable warrant or a NBW will bring her to terms of reality.

Both the judges are aware that there is a dowry case on the complainant and the witnesses.
Judges are asking multiple questions to understand the case and they look surprised/worried that how can a dowry accused claim to have been cheated by his wife (with loads of evidence). My wife has no proof of giving any dowry or being tortured but no body asks her any questions.
One judge even made this remark "your case is interesting". But none of the judges made any negative remarks about the case. They are requesting their peshkars to not give short dates of 3-4 days. One judge even gave a long date of 18 days.

Question asked by judges:
1.Have she filed any case against you? (asked with each witnesses)
Ans. Yes she filed dowry case. (short answer)
2.Have your surrendered?
Ans. Yes surrendered and furnished bail bond.
3.Have her parents filed any cases?
Ans. No
4.Do you have any agreement that she purchased jewelry from you?(who makes written agreements at home for such small transactions)
Ans. No only oral agreement happened. ( In law oral & written agreements are equal provide there are witnesses to prove oral agreement took place.
5.Is the jewelry bill & cheque both in your name?(clearly mentioned in the complaint)
Ans. Yes
6.What was the reason of fights between your son and his wife? (is this question related with the case)
Ans. We never saw any differences between them.
7.Is she still working with the bank? (despite being mentioned in complain & reiterated by the witness)
Ans. Yes
8.In which bank she is maintaining her FD'S (already mentioned in the complaint & reiterated by the witness)
Ans. With the same bank from which she issued the cheque

Both the judges have been routinely taking cognizance under sec 420 ipc with 138 NI in the past. There has been no discrepancies or contradictions in any of our statements & I hope that the judges do not show any soft corner to the abla nari who has misused the law. The things that is going against my wife & going in my favor
1. She is a bank employee having FD in her bank account. Despite having money she is not paying me back. How can the wife of a dowry seeker maintain FD's in her account?
2. Long marriage of 8 years. So dowry case probable may be false and out of some other reasons.
3. She has stopped the cheque issued by her and then refused to accept the legal notice. If there was no debt or she had not issued such cheque, she could have replied to the notice stating the facts and could have warned me of appropriate legal action for misuse of her cheque.
4. Parents stayed in another city but they are named in dowry case.
5. I have evidence of not only cheque bounce but also of legally payable debt in both the cases with eye witnesses to both the transactions.
Ideally the dowry case is a different matter but since judges want to see if I have filed the case as a counter blast. I am sure the judges will take all facts into consideration before taking any decision.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:16 am

Every situation is different. If the enemy has filed the cases and is pursuing the cases carefully, then the best option is to defend oneself and not file any counter case. In such cases only counter cases of perjury should be filed if any falsity is found in the evidence of opposite gang to make them realise that they will not only lose the cases but they will also face prosecution.

As in my case, the opposite party is not interested in pursuing the case, but only in filing the cases and managing the police station to put pressure on me for compromise. They have done enough damage to their case by giving contradictory statements in different FIR's. So the idea is to file counter cases and send arrest warrant in the same police station against them. The cases are bound to drag for years without anyone going to jail. The counter case may make them realise that it is better to solve the issue or it will bring difficulties in their life also.

According to me in such cases counter attack is the best option. Almost all friends were advising me to not file the cases but now they are happy to see the fruits and even my lawyer is saying that it will not be easy for her the get bail and there is a fair chance that they will come to negotiating table.

These are difficult times for all of us. Many of us have faced situations where our parents are put in jail and we want to take revenge from the system. We start sending RTI's and start doing a lot of stuff which takes a lot of our time and effort but do not directly harm our enemy or help us to solve our problem. My suggestion is that we should not think from our heart but from our mind. The strategy should be to first defend ourselves and our family. So all our effort should be targeted towards getting AB for all accused. Lawyers should be selected carefully and we should draft the bail application carefully. The bail application should be unique for each case and not a standard format. Once bail is secured than we should plan to attack our opponent with the ammunition we have.

The attack should be targeting our real enemy (spouse & her family) and not the entire system. We cannot fight with the system individually but through collective efforts. Therefore it is not the time to correct the system but to fight the immediate threat and get out of the mess as quickly as possible. The girl side generally start character assassination from the word go. They file false case for quick settlement amount. After securing bail the counter attack should be targeted towards saving oneself and ones family of the character assassination and it should be done very carefully and a lot of effort should go into it. In my earlier posts I have written how I was able to win this battle of my character assassination. The counter cases should be filed simultaneously to bring them to their knees. It is difficult but not impossible to file counter cases. The catch is that, it may be easy to file a case but very difficult to get result out of it. Be prepared to visit court 100 times before issue of any kind of summon or warrant. But it will worth every penny you spend and every hour you spend in the court. It feels better to visit the court as a victim than as an accused. Attend every date yourself and watch each and every process very carefully. Your life depends on the success of the counter case and not that of your lawyer. Once you are able to call you wife and her family as an accused. you have won the battle.

I am a businessman and disputes are part of business life. I have learnt that we should cut our losses at first available opportunity and move ahead. One should never try to convert a loss making deal into a profit preposition. So on first available opportunity, negotiate with your enemy and close the matter as soon as we get a fair deal. Do not try to take any revenge for the jail time or any other problem faced due to the corrupt system and a bad law. Life will teach them the lesson.Life is very precious and we should not waste it on taking revenge.

Once we get out of it, we should not forget the people who will be left behind fighting this mess. So now will be the time to join hands with people and put all efforts in changing the law, reporting the corruption in the system etc.

Last edited by wellwisher on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:26 am

pls email me your bail application. i want to read it for knowledge sake.

I have mailed you the bail application.

pls tell in brief how she assassinated ur character & what cases u filed against her. also tell how soon i.e., within how many days of her complaint u did that?

As soon as she reached her parents home, they started my character assassination.
They spread lies by saying the following things.
1. That my wife has come empty hand to save her life because I was pushing her from terrace.
Ans. She took all money & jewelry after calling her brother. She had more money in her account than she ever earned in her entire carrier. The day she left, she was on bank helpline for over 1 hr just to update her new address, mobile no., passwords etc. to secure money which i transferred in her a/c. So it was a planned departure. And by the way our building terrace is locked. Mumbai is not a village, where we go on terrace to push able bahu of house.
2. I was not doing anything and I was surviving on her salary
Ans. My salary was 5 times of her salary.
3. I used to drink a bottle of whisky everyday
Ans. I neither drink nor smoke
4. When our daughter was born, I tortured her
Ans. I have photos to prove how happy we were. I kept puja and invited everyone, book hotel rooms, arranged taxis for each guest. Spent over 2 lakhs for the function.
5. I used to beat my wife regularly
Ans. She never complained in 8 yrs but only after running away with my money
6. I was already married.
Ans. Good. She is my 2nd wife. So dowry case is not sustainable.
There are only two girls in my life whom i love. My wife and my daughter.

I reported the jewelry and money that she took away with her at the police station on the next day itself with acknowledgment. She filed 498 after 15 days of leaving home. Then she filed 406 after 7 months.
I filed cheque bounce case after 8 months because I could not have filed a cheque bounce case before the date of the post dated cheque became due. She filed 406 just before the date of the cheque but the court will understand that I have not done any delay in filing the case.

pls explain this procedure for fellow fighters i.e., tell in very detail, what resistance you found while filing counter cases. What happened on each date in court? How many hurdles u need to pass thru. write down in very detail as many will follow it hopefully. tell events occured with u in court in every date till cognizance & after that also.

I have written the sequence of events in the court in my earlier posts in this thread only. Cognizance is yet to be taken but I am confident that things will move in the right direction. Once the warrant is issued, I will give the step by step details of my case.
The biggest resistance starts from convincing oneself, then convincing the lawyer. Any good lawyer will advise you to not file any counter case but only to defend yourself properly. So it took me few months to convince my lawyer. Once the lawyer is convinced that you mean business and you will pursue the case, no matter what, no one can stop you from filing a case. In my case of cheque bounce it is easy to say that she gave me cheque in lieu of my dues but to make a full proof case was a different thing altogether. As soon as the judges feels that u r filing a case as a counter case, they will seek the smallest detail from you before taking cognizance.

The position of the law is that the burden of proof is not so heavy to take cognizance. So we just need to convince the judge that there is a probability that the offence may have been committed. Before visiting your lawyer, build a case in yourelf. The following things are needed to build a case

1. Details of Offence for which you are filing the case
2. Details of Accused and co accused
3. Cause of action should be in the place where FIR has to be filed for jurisdiction purpose
4. The accused must be in the place of cause of action at that time
5. Proof to substantiate the claim
6. Story

A case comprises of few true elements and few false elements. The judges should not be able to determine the false part before the trial is over. So if you can arrange these things, a good case can be formed. In my case since I decided to file a cheque bounce & cheating case, I checked each and every transaction between my & my wife's bank accounts for last two years. I checked all phone records to see on what date we were on roaming, when we visited where. Spoke to all family members to verify the timings when we were at a particular place. Checked all train & flight tickets records from email. & then prepared sequence of events for meeting my lawyer. Marriages and family functions are best because there is no chance of any goof up and the accused cannot deny their presence at the function because they will fear that photo may be produced.

Give your story, proof & sequence of important events to your lawyer. A lawyer knows how to build a case without living any loopholes, but the right inputs have to come from our end. There should be nothing in the FIR which can be easily proved wrong otherwise the case will fall. The role of each and every accused should be defined and no vague allegations should be made on anyone but only specific allegations. One should make sure that the role of co accused is such that without him/her the main accused could not have deceived the complainant. We should restrain from involving too many people. A maximum of two co accused is more than enough otherwise the judge will sense that the case is false.

Never say anything which directly contradict anything u have already put on record in your bail application or anywhere else.

Once the story(FIR) is written, discuss it in detail with all the witnesses in detail for many days. Each and every detail should be in each others mind. When we dispose as witnesses, we must share the questions asked by the judges with each other so that no contradictions comes in the statements of each other.

How to dispose as witnesses.
The complainant should exactly copy the complain and should restrain from saying anything else unless the judge asks something. The reply should be crisp and small.

Other witnesses should not copy the complainant version but speak from their point of view. They should not contradict the complainant version but should substantiate it.

Your lawyer must read the judge to get judgment in his favor. There r lawyers who can move the case to a favorable bench. A couple of thousand bucks and right resource can do this magic in lower courts.

Its an open secret that u need to pay Rs 20-50 for taking a date. Take short dates by paying 100-200 per date (less than 10 days).
Attend each & every court date & do not leave it on ur lawyer. Attend 20 dates (6 months) without fail and u will see the fruits.
One must pursue the case as if ur life depends on it. Once the judge see that you r not going to give up, things will start moving fast. 1st challenge will be to get the cognizance. Then to deliver the summon and then execution of arrest warrant. The arrest warrant should be sent through SP office and not directly to the PS. Because it is very easy these days to manage local PS and since a dowry case is pending, the police may chose to not execute the warrant and may sit on it.

If the case is non bailable, the accuse will move for AB or revision petition in session court. So keep checking the session court website daily without fail and contest the bail/revision petition. Once the AB is rejected they will surely come for settlement. Negotiate at equal footing and get out of the mess.

did u called as accused in criminal court or civil court with perjury. tell in brief pls
No my case is not yet started. But I will be calling them through my two cases which I have discussed in detail in this thread in my earlier posts.

do u think PLEA BARGAINING is good? Should it NOT be on your terms ? What one should do if they are NOT willing to accept your terms ?

No plea is needed. Once they offer to talk, then we must talk. We should not expect them to accept our terms, neither do they. I am of the opinion that we should cut our losses in time. Once they offer a term which is just acceptable to us, we must close it and move ahead in life. The idea is to get out of it with a fair settlement. So keep room for negotiation and do not stick to your demands but be flexible. Do not seek revenge. BUT DO NOT GET BLACKMAILED

Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:26 am

Wellwisher-One should make sure that the role of co accused is such that without him/her the main accused could not have deceived the complainant. We should restrain from involving too many people. A maximum of two co accused is more than enough otherwise the judge will sense that the case is false.
Atur Chatur-More accused gives what type of problems ?

Wellwisher- It depends on the case. But we should not try to put more and more accused because the judges get the hint that the case may be false. The idea is that the judge must not make up his mind that the case is definitely false. How it is possible that so many people is suddenly conspiring against you. This is just a guideline and not a rule. Involving more people will hurt the opposite party but it should not negatively effect our case.

Wellwisher-Your lawyer must read the judge to get judgment in his favor. There r lawyers who can move the case to a favorable bench. A couple of thousand bucks and right resource can do this magic in lower courts.
Atur Chatur-But in Delhi its NOT possible because in Feb or March 2014 the specific areas were allocated for areawise very very specifically.

Wellwisher- The process may vary from court to court. If this is not possible than one can delay the case & wait for new bench if the judge is not favourable. But it depends on case to case and court to court. The idea is to get maximum benefit from the corrupt system.

Wellwisher-Its an open secret that u need to pay Rs 20-50 for taking a date. Take short dates by paying 100-200 per date (less than 10 days).
Atur Chatur-But dates are given by Judge. How is that possible ?

Wellwisher- As a routine the dates are given by peshkars (a person in that particular court). But sometimes the judge themselves gives the dates. In such a scenario money will not work. Again the idea is to get maximum benefit from the corrupt system.

Wellwisher-1st challenge will be to get the cognizance.
Atur Chatur-I want to ask regarding my complaint against CAW. Its a genuine complaint as CAW got signatures forcibly from me under coercion due to which I became an RTI Activist. In last 6 months MM did nothing. He replied to my CrPC 91 that "YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT", whereas I know it very well that I do have a right. I want to ask whether in my case MM has taken the Cognizance or NOT as yet because I have Proofs against police & against CAW & against Mediators. How to know that they took cognizance or NOT till now because complint named is MISC COMPLAINT & Case number is also allotted 3 months back but its NOT showing on distrcitcourt website in cause list. Any suggestions.

Wellwisher- There are resourceful people around the court premises. You just need to find the right person and if any case is there, he will get the certified/uncertified copy of the same. My case is in Patna and I can find out anything which other lawyers will deny.

@ Atur Chatur-

I respect you & lot of other people for their efforts towards fighting the corrupt system. But my take is different. It is not the right time to fight the entire system which is corrupt and is tilted towards fulfilling women's whips and fancies. It will take a long time and a collective effort to make any changes in the present system. The idea is to use the same corrupt system in our favour as much possible. We must respect the law (no matter how badly it is drafted), the judges (they r bound to follow the law and the process), the investigation (by corrupt police), her extended family (for supporting an abla nari). And at the same time we must hit our enemy on their nose as I did by filing two non bailable criminal cases against them. We should get out of this mess ASAP.
Once we are out of it, then we must join hand with like minded people for a long long fight in the direction of changing the law and to make sure that the process is followed by the law enforcing agencies.

Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:32 am

They are the accused in the case. So they should rebut each and every allegation of yours with proper explanation. Simply saying that your behaviour was not good is the worst reply they can give. This shows their frustration and lack of defense. Did they say anything about taking signature on blank papers from you? Did they deny this allegation?

Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:01 am

There are many of us who are effectively using RTI as a tool to fight against the corrupt system but some of us are still unaware of how to draft an RTI, how to formulate query and whom to send it.
So please someone explain this subject in detail point by point, the procedure from beginning till end. Kindly also upload some RTI formats.

Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:16 am

@aturchatur

I still don't understand why you are making a mess of this thread.

Keep your posts adhering to the purpose of this forum/site.

Thread name and the posts in it are no where connected.

THIS SITE IS NOT TO PROMOTE YOUR SELF OR THE RELIGION.

Really appreciate your faith and belief, but this is not the place for it's show case.

Hope you understand and keep your future posts concerned only related to the true purpose of this forum/site.

Discrimination is advised

Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:32 am

This is quite an elaborate thread and quite informative as well. I am sure this addresses the concerns of many fellow sufferers.

Hemant Jain
Rohini District Park, Sector 14,
Near Gate No. 2., Delhi - 110085

Co-ordination No. 9811850498/ 9953999173

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 am

This is quite an elaborate thread and quite informative as well. I am sure this addresses the concerns of many fellow sufferers.

Hemant Jain
Rohini District Park, Sector 14,
Near Gate No. 2., Delhi - 110085

Co-ordination No. 9811850498/ 9953999173

Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 am

I have got successful in getting cognizance under sec 420 of the Indian Penal Code and sec 138 of the Negotiable instrument act against my wife. If found guilty u/s sec 420 IPC, she can be awarded a jail term of upto 7 years with or without fine & in sec 138 NI she can be awarded a jail term of upto two years and a fine not exeeding twice the cheque amount :). Sec 420 of the IPC is non bailable and hence she will have to apply for anticipatory bail and will also have to go through trial.

In another cheating case also I am very hopeful to get cognizance against her in one or the other non bailable sections.

Summon has already been issued against her in the earlier case.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 12:12 pm

I am not at all concerned about serving her summon. Summon is like an invitation card with all the case details. I am only interested in sending arrest warrant. It will take about 3 months to get the arrest warrant issued from court. She knows about the case but thieves always tries to run away from law. She will only come to terms of reality when police will knock her doors. :)

Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Yes, I took the help of a very competent lawyer, in fact one of the best lawyer in town for filing a cheque bounce and cheating case. But any lawyer is only useful when we provide them useful inputs in the form of evidence like documents and sequence of events. I studied the law and hundreds of supreme court judgments to understand how the law is applied. This gave me the understanding of my case and also helped me during recording of my statement.
I knew that my wife has cheated me & my daughter. I had to fight for my daughter no matter what. I decided to file cases on her and I did not worry about its results. I faced my lawyer and the judge with confidence and complete understanding of law.
My case is one of the rarest case because my wife has accused me of asking dowry and misappropriating her jewelry. And in return I filed a case of financial cheating against her with all possible proofs. I have overwhelming evidence against her and despite knowing about the case on me the hon. magistrate had to take cognizance against her.
I love my wife despite everything. It is said that everything is fair in love or war.
But for me it is both LOVE AND WAR.

Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:41 pm

If anyone is serious about filing a counter case on his wife, and by any chance your case is in Bihar, contact me and I will help you file the same. I have helped one of my friends to file a cheating case against his wife. I want my success to be applied to as many cases as possible.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 3:02 pm

I have not only helped one friend who is a victim of false 498 A but I am helping many such victims. I help them in various ways. Today we are a small team of three people. We do the following-
1. Do counselling of fellow victims.
2. Help them during the process of securing AB/ Regular bail.

In Bihar there is lot of pressure from the lawyers and the judiciary to settle the matter by giving settlement amount to girls. To get anticipatory bail one has to either deposit a huge lump sum money or agree to pay monthly maintenance.

But we request our fellow victims not to agree to any such conditions and we present our side of stand in the best way in the court and our stand is that we will not pay anything even if they reject our bail. We will move to SC and even go to jail but will not pay any money for AB.

If someone goes to jail, we will take it on us to get the person out of jail as soon as possible. We will also take care of them inside the jail. But we will not get blackmailed. If everyone stops getting blackmailed, the number of cases will come down automatically.

We are doing our bit and we also plan to start more activities like distribution of newspaper inserts etc to reach to more and more victims and get new members in our core team to take the movement forward.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:07 am

I thank u aturchatur sir for your help.
Can anyone provide details about how to use audio-video as a proof ?

Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:47 am

Silly question but need answer. I never used RTI before but I now will have to use RTI to fight false 498a case.

Along with RTI application, I attached 10 Rs Postal money order. Do I also need to put envelope with return address postage paid?
Can someone please send me a link that will explain complete procedure for sending RTI?

THanks,
Ganesh

Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:43 pm

To,
First Appellate Authority
Commissioner of Income Tax,

Bangalore: 560 001

From,
/* Poor Husband */
/* Address */

Subject: Appeal to RTI Response Ref. No. F.No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/2014-15 dated XX/XX/XXXX

Respect Sir,
This Appeal is against the above mentioned order for my RTI application dated XXXX, 2014 seeking information about the "Actions taken by the Department of Income Tax on the Tax Evasion Petition filed against /* FIL */ on XX Sep, XXXX".

My Appeal is based on the below core principles of RTI Act 2005.

1. Transparency and Accountability:

"….to promote transparency and accountability in the working of every public authority,….

Referring to the above Para, I would like to mention here that it's been more than 10months from the date of TEP filed, Also on XX XXX XXXX, I have submitted Information and Evidences supporting the alleged Tax Evasion and I believe no actions have been initiated so far.

Thus to uphold this core principle of RTI Act and also for an un-biased investigation I am entitled to get information requested.

2. To curb Corruption:

"….AND WHEREAS democracy requires an informed citizenry and transparency of information which are vital to its functioning and also to contain corruption and to hold Governments and their instrumentalities accountable to the governed;"

Referring to the above Para, I am in the apprehension that the evader may use illegal means to escape from the purview of law. To avoid such evasion, certain information should be shared with the informers.

3. Section 8(j) of the RTI act: "no public interest, non disclosure of personal information"

As a citizen of the country I am entitled to know whether the other person is paying the proper taxes or not, as Tax Evasion is a criminal offence.
I believe as a law abiding citizen of the country paying Tax is every citizen's prime responsibility and concealing Income/Assets to avoid taxes is a crime under the law.

Also, I would like to mention here that the alleged Tax Evader is involved in various businesses which involves Public Activities.

4. TEP still under consideration:

In the above mentioned reference letter it is stated that "TEP filed is still under consideration,……"

As I have mentioned earlier that it's been more than 10months of filing TEP, I believe it's been quite long enough for the evaders to route and execute an escape plan. Giving this as a reason the Department cannot take infinite time to take action on TEP. In order to maintain Transparency & Accountability I am hereby entitled to question the same.

5. CIC decisions favoring the Information givers:
One of the CIC decision says,

"the information givers would be keen to know that the information provided by them has been of some value to the authorities or not. Feed back in this regard would motivate the information givers to provide further informations to the authorities and thereby enable them to curb tax evasion and enhance the state revenues."

I hereby humbly request you to consider my RTI application and provide the information requested as early as possible.

Enclosures:
Response letter F.No.XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX/2014-15 dated dated XX/XX/XXXX

References:
• RTI Act 2005
• File no CIC/LS/A/2009/01014
• File no CIC/LS/A/2010/000090
• File no CIC/LS/A/2009/001067

Thanking you Yours sincerely

".....GOT TO SEE HOW IT WORKS....."

Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:14 pm

There is a judgment of 2013 SC which says, "If wife leaves husband due to low living standard then hers & files false complaints against him, then bla bla bla"

I want this judgment, Respected srinivas sir/ chatur bhai if you or any other have that judgment then pls PM me or post it. Thanks

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:37 pm

unclean hands / perjury

In order to meet the challenge posed by this new creed of litigants, the courts have, from time to time, evolved new rules and it is now well established that a litigant, who attempts to pollute the stream of justice or who touches the pure fountain of justice with tainted hands, is not entitled to any relief, interim or final.

@aturchatur, pls share this judgment with fellow fighters. i found here:- http://terminatorak.wordpress.com/2013/01/23/supreme-court-perjury-who-attempts-to-pollute-the-stream-of-justice-or-who-touches-the-pure-fountain-of-justice-with-tainted-hands-is-not-entitled-to-any-relief-interim-or-final/

Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:57 am

@aturchatur, you fully justify your profile name
you are a real fighter.
if u can spare some time then kindly fight for me also sir.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:24 am

Can someone post second appeal format also as RTIindia site has a lot of info but I am unable to find the one that fits my exact needs. If someone has used & got results too then kindly share.

Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:01 pm

thanks sir, this is exactly what i was looking for.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:30 am

aturchatur sir, i am an NRI, my wife left home & she is asking huge amount as extortion through caw & thereafter FIR against me & my parents & they are worried in India. Can you pls help me get this case quashed from High Court ?

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:00 am

can anyone suggest some quash tips

Last edited by surinderjmd on Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:19 am

aturchatur sir

hve seen many valuable posts of yours in the forum.

hve sent u a pm for guidence

Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:16 am

aturchatur sir

your reply led to more questions.
have replied for the pm, pls advise

Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:45 pm

brother atur
tomorrow i am planning to file rti first appeal for the reply so far provided by mha and phq in my case.
on my detailed rti (i had sent an advance copy to u also), mha ut division have just said that all the advisoryes are in their website. they are silent on teh officer to whom complaint to be made if violation etc. and some other points
on the delhi police front, the phq have just forwarded my application to dcp east and spuwc without providing information available with them.
so will file first appeal after bringing the papers from home. seek advice and guidance.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:20 am

But 89 CPC wont apply to DV case as u wrote in opening lines
Its driven by CrPC

Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:43 pm

aturchatur wrote:
How to write a WS ?

justacommonman wrote:
Hi,

I think you need to be prudent about how much you should reveal and when... You can go through this free writeup which would answer your questions

http://www.plainlanguagenetwork.org/legal/legalwriting.pdf

Written arguments should not be part of WS. You should only provide written arguments when actual arguments occur and in agreement with your lawyer. They should be a surprise for other party rather than a common knowledge. Citations from judgements should lie therein in the written arguments and not in WS. WS is for denial and strategy should be attack weak points so that they do not make it to the final charge list. Written args are for cutting specific charges drawn up after the judge has decided the charges.

SOME1 told me just now:-
While filing written statement, please restrict to written statement and concentrate on your defence and documents if you rely upon, if any. Arguments can be submitted at the time of arguments and not now and the citations also to be submitted during argument time only and not now. Take guidance from any lawyer for knowing about the steps and procedures.

SOME2 :-
You'll have to write your own draft because niether typist nor lawyers have any time for you. They just want to make money. You should tell your lawyer in advance that you'll create the draft and you want him to add the law points but don't have high hopes as WS to DV would be all about denying the allegations.

You should put your own first draft without holding back any thought. Expect that your lawyer will miss critical points so you'll have to stay focused on editing yourself.
Now edit it as follows:
1) Ensure that you've denied every allegation.
2) Ensure that for every allegation for which there is no time, place, witness, reasoning etc given you tell it vague and baseless.
3) Remove everything which is emotional. Put just facts.
4) Remove all the things which you want to extract out of her in cross later on and which won't make your case weak.
5) Do a thourough review and let the same be reviewed by your well wishers friends, family etc.
6) Lastly send the draft to lawyer and tell him that he has to sit with you for finalizing and he should call you only when he has read the draft.

Best of luck!

Whatever is the final output always have minimum 4 copies of it - one for each of you, court, your lawyer and other party.

Mahatma Gandhi said, "IF YOU DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T GET"
Atur Chatur says, "WHAT YOU WILL ASK, THAT YOU WILL GET"

@aturchatur. Thanks mate. You are a real gem :-)

Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:30 pm

aturchatur wrote:
RULES RELATED TO CrPC 91

SOME1:- CrPC 91 cannot be made by petitioner against the accused.

SOME2:- Police holds the record which u want to produce & therefore In many cases, CrPC91 may very well be used via application in court.

SOME3:- Scope of section 91 Cr.P.C. inrespect of accused = it is well settled principle of law that a summons to produce a thing or document as contemplated under CrPC 91 cannot be issued to a person accused of an offence calling upon him to produce document or thing in order to mark it as evidence against the accused. It is not established that the original document is available with the accused and as the accused is not legally bound to produce the document, no notice could be issued to the accused under Section 66 of the Indian Evidence Act.

SOME4:- Whenever any Court or any officer in charge of a police station considers that the production of any document or other thing is necessary or desirable for the purposes of any investigation, inquiry, trial or other proceeding under this Code by or before such Court or officer, such Court may issue a summons, or such officer a written order, to the person in whose possession or power such document or thing is believed to be, requiring him to attend and produce it, or to produce it, at the time and place stated in the summons or order.

Other Rules

The issue of summons under Section 91 of the Code is in discretion of the Court to be exercised judicially and this is an absolute discretion. Before passing the order under Section 91 the Court has to satisfy itself that the document or thing has a bearing upon, and is desirable, necessary and relevant to the case.

Section 91 of the Code does not apply to the accused. The Court cannot issue summons to produce a document or thing by the accused which is incriminatory against him under Article 20(3) of the Constitution. However, the prohibition against testimonial compulsion contained in Article 20(3) does not apply to the case of public records or public documents which the accused has undertaken to keep and produce when called for.

The words ‘document’ and ‘thing’ have not been defined in this Code. The word ‘thing’ refers to physical object or material. The words ‘document or thing’ are general and seem to cover any document or thing, the production and inspection of which are necessary or desire or will serve the ends of justice.

The document or thing called for by the magistrate must have some relation to or connection with the subject-matter of the investigation, inquiry or trial.

IMPORTANT:-
The term ‘the person’ used in Section 91 did not include ‘accused person’. As such, order passed by Police Officer issuing summon to accused person to produce documents was liable to be quashed.

Mahatma Gandhi said, "IF YOU DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T GET"
Atur Chatur says, "WHAT YOU WILL ASK, THAT YOU WILL GET"

dear friend,
could you please provide some citation that 91 CrPC can only be filed by the accuse and not by the complainent.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:34 am

atur sir
i want to file rti first appeal kindly guide me after seeing the pm.
also see your email where i have sent the scanned copy of the rti reply received by me yeserday.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:15 am

What u r doing is defeating the enemy by attrition. This is the best strategy when the divorce is filed by the wife n the inlaws r in a hurry to remarry the girl n u r in no hurry to marry again. Every time the opposing side has to pay the lawyer, u chip away at their strength. Every time the case is adjourned for another date, the enemy’s post-divorce plans r delayed n the enemy is demoralized. The longer u can delay this case without much progress, the better will be the outcome of all other cases. A person with a lot of time n legal knowledge can do it PIP, or if u have money n no time or no legal knowledge, u can do it through a lawyer. But this strategy is unbeatable if u want the enemy to comply with most of ur demands.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:28 am

Hi Atur bhai

My case first date was on 17th June 2014, after I was arrested on 20th December 2013 and out on bail in 24th December 2013,My lawyer said chargesheet not submitted by cops and case next date is on November 5,Can I use order 7 rule 11.Or what will be the best way to proceed, is my lawyer hiding some info from me?

Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:29 am

Hi , my wife was studying in a (part time course though)college in Kolkata between 2011 to 2013 , and she is claiming she used to stay in santiniketan which is 153 kms from Kolkata, she herself has mentioned about her doing higher studies in Kolkata ,how should I use this fact to weaken her case, any type of CRPC 91 or any other way like RTI with respect to details of her college education?

Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:22 am

atur bhai i have a hearingtomorrow. kindly have a look at pm

Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:15 am

i fully endorse atur bhai
even the courts now if it comes to its notice that the police is not investigating malafidely or giving wrong witness or fabricating wrong evidence they are coming down heavily on the police and not just administratively they are insisting on criminal case against the police also.
ASJ Pawan kumar jain of tis hazari
SC
ASJ Kamini lau etc.
the courts also after some time wants to hear and know the truth without bothering about teh ipc procedure.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 4:23 am

aturchatur sir i like your post and i am new on this forum, please help:

I husband(age 21) from pune and my wife (age 19) from Uttar pradesh. we got arranged marriage dated 22-jan-2012.
my wife's parents age 55. My inlaws have one Son (unmarried) age 33 , He is earning well but do not want to take responsibility of his parents.
So my In-laws did brain wash to my wife and forced her to demand for separate accommodation from me and also asked me to leave my parents so that me ,my wife and her parents can stay together at another house.

But i straight away denied. Then in mar 2012 wife left my house with all gold and costly items from my house which were given to my wife during marriage. she went to her parental house at UP and She didnt come back for one year.

Also my inlaws did false FIR of dowry 498a in june 2013 and i was arrested. Later i got bailed in 2 days. And i manage to get AB for my parents.

Now after one year June 2014 , UP police came to my house at Pune for investigation of case.
And asked my Neighbour for any incident but all of them had given positive response that no problem between husband-wife.
Everyone cooperated with police and all had supported me.

And after that no response from UP police nor any CS filled.
Also i had not received any summons for hearing nor for CS from UP state.

No communication with in-laws nor with wife.
I want to get out of this. i want to give divorce to my wife.
BUT I think My lawyer is hurry to file divorce case against my wife but my uncle suggested me to wait.

Also my uncle suggested me that we will fight for false case and then later we will take any action or any divorce step but not now till CS filled.
My uncle said forget the past, enjoy your life and be ready for fight, defend, because the case will run for approx 5 to 6 years.
One of my uncle suggested that NEVER EVER PLAN TO GIVE DIVORCE TO YOUR WIFE, JUST FIGHT ON MERITS..

i had heard about quashing of fir...but on what ground and need procedure?

aturchatur sir and all member please suggest.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm

arjunghose10

Why not be more effective in getting answer to your question and helping others in the same situation by starting a new thread for your post if an existing thread has not discussed the same situation?

=== Using the forum effectively ===
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=14265#p95876

This is a free forum with hosting costs paid for by some members and maintained through volunteer time. Internet forums aim to enable members to be able to help each other in the most effective manner possible. They are not for individuals to open their personal consulting sections.
Quote:
Atur Chatur (pen name) is M.Com, M.Phil, UGC(NET) ++ I am Ex Lecturer (Commerce) at UNIVERSITY OF DELHI. I was associated with ETHICS at University of Delhi.

aturchatur claims he is an ex-lecturer. Educators are meant to set a good example for the society and lead their society into becoming smarter. Instead. educators in India are busy spending their time making a mess like a monkey. No wonder India is where it is because India's educators are misguiding people. Some individuals have nothing better to do than other than troll this forum, post on every topic whether they have knowledge to make a meaningful contribution or not, bombard people with information relevant or not and flood this forum with posts leaving those needing help lost and confused - work of feminist groups? bloated ego?

Last edited by mustang on Mon Oct 20, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:13 pm

@aturchatur ki is bakchodi answer ke liye clap karo...

He will get bakchodi awards from forum...

Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:20 pm

Hi friends

My wife has said in her 498a complain that she was thrown out of my house in XXXXX city by my parents where they lived and in recently filed DV she is saying she is thrown out of the house where I lived YYYYY city.How to best use this against them , can they be used to quash both 498 and DV or only one, if only one can be quashed then which one to quash?How to do a Writ in High Court regarding this ?what other methods to use?

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:13 am

arjunghose10

I see you are new here. I would advise against posting the same question on multiple threads .. that too started by others.

New Members - Please read this first
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=14265#p95871

I will refrain from advising on matters I don't have full knowledge of but I am making an effort to guide you to make the best use of the forum to get the answers you are looking for from the community.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:39 am

arjunghose10

Out of your 16 posts till date(today)....NO effort is taken by you to create a thread for yourself and you are 5 month's old in the forum. From your posts it's clearly visible that you are not making use of the forum[in full] to understand and plan your fight back strategy.

Below links for your reference
https://ipc498a.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/understanding-section-482-high-court-quash-petitions.pdf
http://www.rtiindia.org/forum/117533-rti-498a-tax-evasion-petition-tep.html

We all can understand the frustration & pain which you and your family are going thru coz of these cases.
Read 498a survival guide.
Read law books related to IPC's which you are charged with and also the "THE INDIAN EVIDENCE ACT, 1872"
Go thru the threads in the forum which are similar to your case. Analyze all of them and then plan your approach by discussing the same with your lawyer and also in the forum.
If things have worked for others, the same procedure may or may not work for you.

http://www.peakprosperity.com/blog/improvise-adapt-overcome/52001

Think that you are a marine and the [498a gang]cases are your enemies/odds.
Hope you are aware of what kind of odds the marines face when they are at war or any rescue operation.

Adapt, Improvise, Overcome....!

Adapt: Adapt yourself to the forum, read as many threads as possible.
Improvise: Exchange your ideas/knowledge and let us also grow along with you in this fight against biased laws.
Overcome: Hope you know the rest....! :)

http://498afaq.blogspot.in/
http://www.498a.org/contents/general/Ne ... elines.pdf

Good Luck

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:32 pm

social stigma thread is a nice collection

Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:14 pm

you have made a new id and started proclaiming yourself as godman again.
get our of here you spammer.
i dont know why the moderators havenot deleted your crap.
are you starting it all over again ?

Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:30 pm

I was going through this post and here i liked the information of section 10c.

@PotentialVictim and mustang Sir i resepect your feedback on this forum.

Here I am not supporting aturchatur ..But i just want to highlight you few things as most of the people do not want fighters like shonee kapoor, aturchatur in this forum.

May shonee kapoor, aturchatur according to them they was right in the forum But still those id was blocked by moderator as per public members request.
This means according to public members they were wrong so that is the reason they were blocked.

I suggest @PotentialVictim Sir and to all members if shonee kapoor, aturchatur wants to come back then kindly allow them as they might have understood from their past.

Even they might be false victim of this gender based biased law.
So i belive Let us motivate them to come back and they will surely do thier best and share idieas for us -false victim of 498a and for this biased law.

Every person ,every individual has thier own rights in india (provided they follow rules) .
This is also their rights to come back to the forum.
This right was given to them by our Constitution of India.

So please request to all donot demotivate shonee kapoor or aturchatur for comming back in Forum.
We all are false victim of this biased law that is why we are here.

So Let us all... be one and be in union and support each other to fight against this biased law.

IF WE UNITE JUSTICE WILL COME.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:09 am

Talk sense to a fool.. and he calls you foolish

Good Luck

Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:40 am

Superman, you can consult him outside this forum and pay his consultancy fees.

http://aturchatur99.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/perjury-against-wife.html

and dont post in these threads.

Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:17 am

@superman999 alias ************

Hope the above post will suffice your query and your PM.
It was all about this spammer....! only

Good Luck

Tue Nov 11, 2014 4:49 pm

PotentialVictim wrote:
Superman, you can consult him outside this forum and pay his consultancy fees.

http://aturchatur99.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/perjury-against-wife.html

and dont post in these threads.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Just for information to people who want to pay for advices for Mr. Expert...!!!

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=103111&offset=2

""!!!""Failure lies not in falling down. Failure lies in not getting up""!!!""

Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:36 am

I just now found a wonderful blog by Hon'ble Atur Chatur.

http://documentsmisplacedbycourt.blogspot.in/

Especially the last part DEFAMATORY COMMENTS - NO SANCTION reqd & link therein is really helpful. Atur Chatur seems to be himself suffered from SOCIAL STIGMA & is now helping the community at large.

Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:28 pm

These were some great stories of fight back against the in Laws and Wives. But for me, actions are tougher than strong words. I was really upbeat since I got bail after 37 days of imprisonment in 498A 313. But now that I'm out, it's very difficult to face people. I hardly get out of my home, if only in the evenings and it's dark. I have stopped social networking Facebook and WhatsApp, I haven't talked to any of my friends neither have they even visited me. I have changed my number and there's always a fear when an unknown number calls me or when there's a knock on my door. My folks have been real supportive through these tough days, but it's just that I don't want to viewed as that "Poor little thing" who was jailed and has lost his employment. When I think about being with my friends, I'm just afraid to answer all those Why's what's when's how's. I feel better when I'm with strangers as no one knows me for my case. How do I get over this shit, how do I make people believe that I'm innocent and have my closure out of this mess.

Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:03 am

Dearest rohitkunj,

You don't have to prove your innocence to any one. Only you know your deeds and only you can judge yourself. If you have not done anything wrong then there is nothing to be worried about. Please note that most important people in your life are your parents, sibling and if you are lucky then few true friends. You don't have to feel sad about what other people are saying.

You don't have to hide anymore. Go out, have fun. You and most of us on this forum are victims of crime and biased Law. Indian society have already screwed us badly so why should we care about it? Be happy, first of all for yourself and secondly for your folks as they need you most. You are in no way, poor little thing. You are fighter. Its your duty to fight, fight for the injustice against you, fight for the injustice against your folks.

No matter how stinky or how much shit you are dealing with, it will eventually go down in the flush.

message me if you wanna chat sometime.

-Stranger

Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:16 am

Why do u withdraw from company of relatives, friends and society? If u had not done any wrong and u know it, hold ur head high and lead life normally. It is those who made false allegations that have to be ashamed and hide? If u can, read ur case again and again, see what u can do to them legally, collect the information, evidences and wage a war against them. That is the spirit required to be shown, but not withdrawing from the society.
People who did scams running from a few crores to thousands of crores are roaming about freely. Why are u afraid, when u had done nothing. And in a matrimonial life differences, disputes over small and big things are bound to be there. Why only in matrimonial life, in every walk of life, as an office etc. differences are bound to be there. What is being done there? The differences are sorted out thru discussions, not once but by several rounds of discussions. Every thing is not a dispute, rather it should be seen as a difference of opinion. Those can be settled and sorted out. The Law makes provisions to safe guard everyone, but the foolish de facto complainants view it in a wrong perspective and take everything to the courts and the street. Courts and the streets cannot solve the differences of opinion. They can only force things upon people. Each one has to think---what is it that is achieved ultimately?
It is actually the opp. party that is withdrawing from the society by filing false complaints. In our case we have seen that the de facto complainant blocked her FB account, could not attend social functions, could not go to parent's house as she would be noticed by the neighbors and it is known to neighbors that she left the company f the husband. Even the second marriage of her was done secretly and she nor her parents could reveal the second marriage to the society openly nor could take the second husband to her parent's place as it would be known that it is a second marriage

Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:52 am

So now who is it that has shut himself/herself from society. It is the opp. party.
Hence cheer up, pick up a new job, focus on the case, ur parents (they need ur support more now, than u needing their support..morally), ur kith and kin. Always have one thing uppermost in ur mind......how to take to task, legally, those that harmed u? If this is there constantly in ur thoughts, u are likely to find the way. Even if u don't find, ignore. Concentrate on the case and finish it off. Lead a normal life as if u did not know the opp. party at all.

Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:57 am

@rohitkunj ji

Please do not feel bad! You have been swindled and robbed... but the sin is the bitter halfs.

We can give support online, but I would suggest you try to attend some SIF meetings in your city if they have a group... Nothing like the personal touch

Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:05 am

Hell All Friends,

05 march 2016 hearing date ** please advice i missed my first hearing. i god this details from online website.

Case Status
First Hearing Date : 8th February 2016
Next Hearing Date: 5th March 2016
Stage of Case: Appearence
Court No. and Judge : 7-Sub Divisional Judicial Magistrate
Purpose of hearing: Appearence

Under Act(s) Under Section(s)
Indian Penal Code 498(A)/323/406/34
FIR Details

hi please advice ,i have hearing date on 05 march 2016 for case 498(A)/323/406/34 at orrisa.
so i have to travel from mumbai to orrisa . Please Advice?

Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:33 am

Yeah I'm going to get out of this. Separation from wife is a boon in disguise. Now I can make love to as many beautiful women without emotional attachment. You know what fuck society, don't need them anymore. I will get myself tattooed now. I have been through worse. Thanks guys time to move on. I might write a book about my days in jail. Hell I even have a title ready "Innocent Criminal".

Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 72 posts ]