It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:35 pm



Reply to topic  [ 58 posts ] 
CHARGE SHEET Expedition & FAIR INVESTIGATION before CS !!! 
Author Message

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
Action Against IO
CRIMINAL APPEAL NO. 1485 OF 2008 in Supreme Court - State of Gujarat v/s Kishanbhai Etc (46 page judgement, read from page 41)


Wed Jun 04, 2014 6:30 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
Posted for everyone's benefit
http://498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=13555


Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:06 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:32 am
Posts: 258
I have prepared my RTI for the IO 2 months ago but decided not to post it. I believe it needs another revision.

There is no medical report mention of physical hart or Dowry in the FIR- still the IO lodged 498a and 325.

I will wait for your input and try to make my case against 498a.


Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:18 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:26 am
Posts: 64
@aturchatur sir, is there any way to pressurize the dirty/corrupt cops towards fair invstigation ?
Or you feel only money can make the mare go ?


Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:42 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:32 am
Posts: 24
if possible then pls post that letter asap as i also am in need of it.
thanks


Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:23 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
atur bhai send to my email also. mjbo....
thanks


Fri Aug 22, 2014 4:27 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
atur bhai.
i have received a letter yesterday from PHQ saying that on your rti the same has been forwarded to SPUWC and East District for sending reply directly. however, i have asked some points which were concerning PHQ. should i appeal to PHQ for those points (first appeal). i am again sending you my rti application in email. seek ur and other members inputs.
the information which i will be receiveing will be useful for other members also.
thanks


Tue Sep 02, 2014 4:28 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
thanks brother for your prompt response.
1. my family court hearing is on 5th september. i am thining that in my reply, i will enclose some photos of children (in colour) in the court copy. wife copy and my copy i will just photocopy in black andwhite. as i sent u some photos of my childern, especially son looking very sad in 5-6 photos without father. in colour photos, it is more prominent.
2. another thing - what is dasti order. and how to apply for it during the hearings....
thanks


Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:03 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
dear atur bhai and other fighters
on friday family court hearing the principal judege of vishwas nagar family court said that now the case is in karkardooma court since madhu vihar ps jurisidction in that court. so next hearing on 22nd septembr 2.00 pm in karkardooma court principal judge mr. chadha.
will keep on updating


Mon Sep 08, 2014 4:20 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
thanks brother i want to catch falseness of the fir lodged against me. also i think delhi gov.t mediation has failed since i am now not inclined to do it. 5th septe hearing in principal judge talwant singh family court of vishwas nagar. judge said that since it concern madhu vihar ps so case will be shifted to karkardooma court principal judge pradeep chaddah 22nd september 2 pm. i was able to give my reply to the court and also a copy to their lawyer. their lawyer saying that if u want court appointed mediator - not like the delhi govt. mediator. he will also protect ur interest and also he will directly report to the court / judge so no middleman.
will see after some time.
i am also seriously thinking of filing complaint to cp, dp reg. invt. to be fair and fully to rpotect the interst of my children.
seek advice.
also if posible send me email abt ur case status


Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:52 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:41 pm
Posts: 36
Members,

Police has denied to answer my RTI questions. I sent RTI to Police Commisioner office on Aug 13th from there it was sent to corresponding office for answer and then finally I got reply that they can not answer my RTI.

What to do.


Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:54 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
give first appeal to Police commissioner enclosing the rejection letter of the police. also say that since it concerns human rights violation it is a serious violation that police is point blank denying your information. do it fast and update members also abt the reaction.
rti, sc judgement, etc are meant for protecting human rights information.


Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:57 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm
Posts: 4740
Neta logo ka kanoon aam aadmi pe apply nahi hota
These are political moves


Thu Sep 11, 2014 12:47 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
brother some quick inputs from y side.
1. your wife cousin brother if preparing false bills for convicting u and your family is not only guility of tax evaision but also guilty of criminal case and extortion and contempt of court and others.... i think u should file a criminal complaint in this matter not only against the wife but also against this cousin also.
2. yes this should be also in the media. it is not a matter of simple fraud but a criminal connivance between ur wife and cousin and their family. it should also be taken up strongly in the relevant court also and i think u should also request the hon'ble court to start criminal proceedings against them also.
3. since one of their major lies has been exposed they will be on the backfoot and will not be able to defend other charges being made.
4. even in ipc i think 188 misleading charge made so that the other party is sent to jail - u can press for charges on that point aklso.
thanks


Fri Sep 12, 2014 4:34 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 pm
Posts: 122
Aturchatur Bhai,
Well FIR already done which is Xerox copy of complaint of bitch she gave in CAW. No allegation of dowry and I already returned all stridhan and took receving from her as well as I/O of CAW cell attested the same that all her stridhan received. Then I left India . After that CAW sent complaint to Her thana and they filed fir . I got a copy from DP website. Tracked the court proceeding and notice issued first time came back as premised lock and on second date judge sent notice thru speed post and next date is in dec.
I brief u all thru pm but now I am writing in detail.
1. As stridhan return can I file rti that y 406 is put in fir although I already returned all before fir.
2. There is no dowry allegation then why they put 498 a although bitch had mentioned in complaint of physical abuse.
3. At this stage what type of rti and to whom I can send which help me to get AB and later qashing the FIR.
4. Please keep in mind I am outside India. So I have to file RTI from outside India. Should I mention my outside India address.
5. If possible give me RTI format which is applicable in this stage.
6. If possible give me your cell number thru pm so I will talk to u. No pressure.
Vicky


Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:59 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 pm
Posts: 122
Cont: bitch filed the case I. Delhi her residence but we stayed together in noida. She had mentioned in complaint that crime happened in Delhi neither there is anything which shows crime spread. Prima facie shows crime that bitting her only happened in my home by me. Truth is that we had arguments and quarrel but no physical a used happened. Neither she have any medical to prove.
2. She filed complaint after 20 days leaving my house.

Just see how I can handle all.


Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:05 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 pm
Posts: 122
Sorry read as follow: she had not mentioned that crime happened In Delhi (her maternal house). Can case to change judriction filed.


Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:56 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 pm
Posts: 122
Thanks aturchatur Bhai,
I do have dhingra judgement. Can you please pm me rti format/ complaint format to send to PHQ.
Vicky


Sun Sep 21, 2014 3:39 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
atur bhai i have sent a draft of the complaint to cp, dp. kindly have a look and email me with ur suggestions or pm me.
yesterday hearing nothing happened. principal judge of karkardooma gave next date for 25.2.2015. also thinking of writing to teh chief justice of delhi high court for fair trial and child visitation on urgent basis.
thanks


Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:26 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
i will pm right now


Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:27 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
Voicing concern over cops misusing their position, a trial court has said that no law permits any police official to fabricate evidence to prosecute a person.
Additional sessions judge Pawan Kumar Jain made the observation while ordering registration of a case against two police officials for fabricating evidence against a cab driver, thereby implicating him in a case of raping a minor.

The court passed the order while acquitting cab driver Lalit Ratawal, who was accused of gang-raping and sodomizing three minors, along with four juveniles in 2010.

Atur bhai and other fighters.
a very positive step in our fight against teh corrupt system
after some days i iwll be filing a rti to mha basically rel to dp.


Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:22 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
brother after some days, i will post rti of my case and also one question relating to this case also. also if time permits go through the rti received by me which i scanned and posted in ur email. in that also, a committee has been constituted to go intot he judgement of sc of january reg. io to be responsibile and perumal versus janaki where sc has ordered ipc 211 against the inv. officer. the committee will meet every 15 days etc. etc.
on that point also i will seek further info after 15 days.
as per pocoso act no one can use any minor for levelling sexual allegations (maybe mother alleging against the father as in my case). and it is an over-riding case.
of course, no lawyer will tell u this since it may weaken their ATM


Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:22 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
atur bhai
i have filed first appeal with DCP east (i had forwarded it to u also in email before forwarding). will wait.
i am also planning to file an rti next week after diwali, mentioning some more points of my case and also further to teh response recd. from delhi police hq on the action being taken by them against IO etc.
will suggest some inputs for the next round of rti paper tiger. will also incorporate those two points which u had mentioned. i am also seeing in judis that ASJ tis hazari pawan kumar jain is recommending strong action against IO in lot of cases. in one case in 7.10.2014, after acquiting the taxi driver accuesed of rape, he has ordered criminal case agaisnt the IO one SI and one constable and has authorised his reader to file it within four weeks. will also ask rti about the follow up of the same
request some more inputs - maybe point wise.
thanks


Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:26 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:52 pm
Posts: 13
If CS filled in favour of wife supporting that husband is accused of 498a.

Then How can we use of RTI?

Please share the format of rti or any way?

My FIL had given Vitamin M to Police.


Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:15 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
Case Diary can be asked under RTI. Read CIC and State IC judgements for clarity.


Last edited by 498asuffrer on Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:34 am, edited 1 time in total.



Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:02 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:09 am
Posts: 302
can seniors reply on 498asuffrer.

I have also a question regarding RTI. I filed RTI in my father in law office. they have denied few details saying that this is related to third party and not related to public interest and under RTI 8 1 (J). they denied below information in my RTI.


1. IF transfer is on desire of employee then provide copy of desired application submitted by employee? ( they have given me transfer order copy but did not send desired application copy stating third party information and I know this transfer is on desire basis and I need the copy that this transfer is on desire of employee)

2. Can I ask employee maternity leave application submitted by employee. -- They also denied under third party information and not in public interest.

3. leave application of employee- they denied as per RTI 8 1 (J)

4. certified copy correspondence weather these leave applications is rejected or approved or any correspondence made to the applicant and reply of applicant for the same.- they denied stating RTI 8 1 (J)

5.list of employee who was leave without pay- same RTI 8 1 (J)

can seniors please help can thease above information can be demanded through RTI. if they deny then what should I do. they give me all this answer in my first appeal of RTI......

If it is under exemption then can I ask stating that there is false case against me and for proving innocent I need information. can It be done like something?


Thanks a lot

2.


Tue Nov 11, 2014 3:59 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm
Posts: 4740
>> U can go for 1st appeal
>> Once a rejection is there, the fight becomes very long N tiring. So my advice is
1) TO WRITE RTI QUESTIONS WITH MUCH CARE & WIT; KEEPING IN MIND SEC8, 9 B4HAND. Assume that PIO will find excuse to deny info taking shelter of sec 8,9
2) Make the information AS GENERALIZED AS POSSIBLE. Avoid taretting a certain person in it.


Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:03 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:09 am
Posts: 302
galsober wrote:
>> U can go for 1st appeal
>> Once a rejection is there, the fight becomes very long N tiring. So my advice is
1) TO WRITE RTI QUESTIONS WITH MUCH CARE & WIT; KEEPING IN MIND SEC8, 9 B4HAND. Assume that PIO will find excuse to deny info taking shelter of sec 8,9
2) Make the information AS GENERALIZED AS POSSIBLE. Avoid taretting a certain person in it.


Thanks Glsober

In first appeal they replied few and rest as per my thread have been denied under RTI 8 1 (J). I am planning to write to commission now... fight fight n fight..

any more input reagarding my queries. can I crack in this in second appeal??


Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:38 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
Before filing first appeal against 8 1(j) read the following judgements
Girish Ramchandra Deshpande vs. Central Information Commr. and Ors.
R.K. Jain vs. UOI


Remember public interest can override objections under 8 1(j), so either find such interest or find a way to beat these judgements, else it will be a futile exercise. Time is luxury which we can hardly afford to waste.


Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:52 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:17 am
Posts: 597
This judgment of SC on giving income tax details under RTI has spoiled the chances of getting information from the dept. SC stated that the same can be given if larger public interest prevails, but it did not deal with the aspect of what is larger public interest.

Using this citation, all RTIs to dept are being rejected. Though the. Case of Manoj Kumar saini is cited by us about larger public interest, the dept is rejecting this decision of CIC citing judgment of G R Deshpande. Even CIC is citing G R Deshpande and rejecting to provide the information.

I don't think any one got information from the dept after that SC judgment.


Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:57 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
if we say that it is needed for court case and for justice, then i think larger public interest will be served.


Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:50 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:09 am
Posts: 302
palakaran wrote:
if we say that it is needed for court case and for justice, then i think larger public interest will be served.


SO in RTI can i write that this is required for court case filed by my wife?

any suggestion please


Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:12 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
It will still be rejected stating you can call for such documents under specific sections under separate legal provisions through court and RTI not the right w@y unless larger public interest is there. Matrimonial cases are not in larger public interest and many RTI dec!sions mention that clearly when done by husb@nd against in laws, s@dly not so for RTI's put by b!tch, they are h0noured in L!fe and l!berty clause

Guys please understand that when you are making RTI it cannot be used as a alternative to judiciary, its purpose is to get information. If we waste our energy fighting on something futile, its a waste of our time. So focus very clearly before embarking on any path. Remember time is a scarce resource and we need to get as many defense proofs as possible in as less time as possible.

Before making any request/ case you need to understand that the case is against the St@te and St@te is expected to protect its interest by either d3nying y0ur RTI under Sec 8 (1) or by c@lling you inn0cent due to l@ck of ev!dence or @cquitt@l due t0 ben3f!t of d0ubt. These are all ways through which the St@te is trying to protect itself in addition to your F@llow in L@w (F!L), M0nster in L@w (M!L), b!tch, B@stard in L@w (B!L)and not your FIL, our fight is with s0me c0rrupt in the St@te and in addition to the 0pp g@ng.

Before you make any request, m@ke pr0per str@tegy, make a SWOT model and then st@rt the @ttack, this will incre@se ch@nces 0f $uccess


Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:23 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
Posts: 382
DowryDowry, why don't u hire a lawyer? Why r u running in here like a chicken without a head? Brother, work, earn money, and pay a part of it to a lawyer:

Let me give u an example: I need to add another bathroom to my house. Am I gonna open a brick kiln and a plumping-supplies factory? NO. I'm just gonna pay a part of my salary to the people who own the brick kiln and who have the plumbing supplies.

Please do not run around clueless. Earn ur money and pay a part of it to a person who spent his years in education and years in courtrooms. U get it?

PS: There's nothing wrong with overseeing his work. I'm not asking u to give ur lawyer a 100% freedom.


Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:28 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:09 am
Posts: 302
Thanks 498asuffrer and Mahesh 76

to be frank what i experianced is that this forum members have far ahead knowledge of lawers who sucks u and sometimes gives u wrong information to grab money money n money. to be frank i do trust 498a seniors here rather than lawers. i give u example one lawyer said your son has right in my self owned property which is false. my self earned property is mine and i can use and destory if i want. that is y i ask questions here on this forum who always helps me and gives me correct information.

thanks to this site who has made poor husband to a strong man by providing good knowledge of bunch...sometimes i think when 498a used to files in 90's than... people did not have much source that time but i solute this forum and IT who has shown us correct guidance..

keep going guys


Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:32 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
Mahesh76 wrote:
DowryDowry, why don't u hire a lawyer? Why r u running in here like a chicken without a head? Brother, work, earn money, and pay a part of it to a lawyer:

Let me give u an example: I need to add another bathroom to my house. Am I gonna open a brick kiln and a plumping-supplies factory? NO. I'm just gonna pay a part of my salary to the people who own the brick kiln and who have the plumbing supplies.

Please do not run around clueless. Earn ur money and pay a part of it to a person who spent his years in education and years in courtrooms. U get it?

PS: There's nothing wrong with overseeing his work. I'm not asking u to give ur lawyer a 100% freedom.
Let me ask you loud and clear Mahesh "ARE U A L@WYER???" Your interest and clear advocacy for paying l@wyers tells me this only.

This forum is not here just because people have 498a, but also because most of us have suffered a stint or two where our l@wyer who took part of money, still decided to switch sides for making a qu!ck buck. Had these so called educated people being with even acceptable (not very high) loy@lty and integr!ty, this forum would not have been here. M0st of these so called educated l@wyers w@nt you to settle your case, they become so much interested in your 2nd marriage that you might start wondering one day why your p@rents are taking lesser interest for your 2nd marriage.

Every few days we see people in this forum advising other people to change their l@wyers, I believe those l@wyers would not be educated as you say or not have spent so many years but can you vouch all those l@wyers before you choose to admonish and discipline one of the equal members as you.

For your brick example: the reason you buys bricks from a reputed and known source clearly says that even though you don't put a brick factory, but you always ensure that the producer is giving you a quality product. You buy bricks from outside also if economies of scale justify it, for time bound interest and all that. That is the precise reason you buy a washing machine but not a brick factory.


There is nothing wrong with Dowry-2 becoming sure about what he thinks, what his l@wyers told him and if his l@wyer is working in his best interest unless you know Dowry-2 on a personal basis and have some inside knowledge on him more than this forum which has irked you to believe that he is still gonna follow his l@wyer's footsteps and waste our time. Even if that is the case, writing on forum will help someone who may read it after some days/years.

Guys/ Moderator - on a longer term interest, why not post all this in separate RTI section so that we can share and benefit from our shared knowledge on RTI. I have read 1K RTI judgement of Raj IC and can pour my bit. Others can do their part.


Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:41 am
Profile

Joined: Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:09 am
Posts: 302
thanks 498asuffrer...

there are few lawers who r good but bad luck u find them not very easy. jaise jo baat karo 498a hua to bus money making chalu. agar all lawyers sahi salah dete to is forum ki koi jarurat nahi padat....

this forum is making poor husband strong and corrupted lawer weak....

keep going and help poor husband who is stuck in false 498a..


Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:08 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
Posts: 382
498asuffrer, first of all, stop quoting, I'm fully aware of what I wrote. My memory extend to years: give me some F.....g credit.

Secondly, have u read my previous posts? Do they smack of someone who knows law? If yes, then, I guess I was born to be a lawyer. Thanks for the compliment.

And also, 498asuffrer, do u have a life? Get a life. Get a job. Pay about 10% of salary to ur lawyer. Bring back sanity to ur head.

I feel as if I'm conversing with a bunch of lunatics. What do u do if u receive summons to appear in the court? Do u walk to the courtroom? I hope u travel in transportation. Then, pls, along with transportation, get a lawyer too. Save money on transportation, but not on a lawyer.

If u think I'm a lawyer, brother, I cannot be practicing all over India. Pls get a lawyer by ur own reference. And let others do so. In ancient times, generals like u would let their men go to war without protective gear. A lawyer is a shield. 498asuffrer, what do u do when u need to delay a case????????? Do u not wish u had a lawyer who could’ve extended ur case for years????? Do u want examples of such cases?????????? If yes, u’ll get those. Also, be ready to provide me an example of a case where a PIP extended a court date without appearance.


Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:33 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
Posts: 382
Also 498asufferer, u r saying DowryDowry is just double checking what his lawyer has told him. Can u provide a proof to support ur statement. Instead of quoting me, quote him where he says he has a lawyer and he is double checking him. Nowhere in this thread he mentions or hints he has a lawyer. If he does in another thread, let me know. U’ll be thanked for ur pains.


Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:05 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
Posts: 382
498asufferer, I hope u r not homesick of ur friend Atur Chatur. Brother, he’s gone, he’s no more. U can cry all u want but there is a reason why men go to law school. That reason is: men like myself pay them to get results. Good luck getting results from Atur Chatur. I think most people like u have an experience with a ‘footpathia’ lawyer. My comment: u get what u pay for.


Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:12 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:23 am
Posts: 814
Brothers.....PEACE....! if possible


Wed Nov 12, 2014 10:31 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
Posts: 382
I agree. My apologies.

After rereading everything, there was no reason to argue from my side as I’m not offended from being called a lawyer. It’s a compliment.

Carry on guys. I'll keep out.


Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:18 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
@Mahesh
Compliment or detriment is your choice, your cup of tea non of my business.

As of my l@wyer and all that - Won one case by self argument..You should be the last person I would want to establish my credentials to or worry about your comparing me with anyone (Ch@tur or whosoever)..

I don't give a damn of what anyone thinks of me till I can face the mirror..Hope you see your place by this argument.

Don't prefer to !nsult @nyone but if you h!t me or my brethren, I am not the one to shy away, even if it means my being blocked from this forum in future. The forum ran before me and you and will run after both of us are gone. Same goes for our life..was there before this forum, will be there after this forum too.

If I gather correctly, you have posts on fighting PIP thread follow falgun too who advocates fighting PIP- now who's the confused person and who needs getting a life. Atleast I have the maturity of respecting other's views to an extent (unless they step on my shoes - which you precisely did when trying to discipline Dowry-2)
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13958

Till I am on this forum, I will share my knowledge (free of 10% salary charge by l@wyer) with other members like me who are being fleeced by l@wyers on daily basis and learn from what others share (free of 10% salary charge by l@wyer) saving myself to be fleeced by l@wyers..so whatever happens after this post about my membership.. so be it..Nor I have bent against my b!tch, nor do I feel bad about this post I am making for you to be read by all.

About my Salary & 10% fees, my getting a life: Earlier I thought you might be just a lawyer wanting some clientele but your sticking to 10% also points to another profession, I hate to quote for this forum being a public forum..and people I help selflessly can vouch how I not only have a life but also how I help all 498asufferers like me have a life even during a 498a. The reason you could write such crap about me and not have a reply for hours was coz I was enjoying my life helping other fighters in SIF meeting save themselves from d!sh0nest lawyers deceiving them...

A person righting about Atur taking money advocating about 10% cut clearly tells what your intent is from this forum.

Had you really felt apologetic you would have deleted your crap posts and I would delete mine in return but you don't seem to be having a clean heart in your argument..You're really lucky that my lawyer's not reading that footpathia comment else surely you would have been attending a court for defending defamation suit even after your 498a would have long ended and may be paid by selling your property to pay him damages. Before commenting about me it would have been an sign of intellect had you read about my case and where I have led my case with my approach. Your targetting other people on posts on Bring Shonee back thread is also a proof how your emotions are running at this time.
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14086#p94324


Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:43 pm
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
Posts: 382
Okay, now let it rest.

But if u can provide me evidence from a single member who I have offered any kind of paid service, or offered any other kind of service, or offered any lawyer’s number, or offered any non-lawyer's number, or offered my own number, I will personally come to where u r to kiss ur feet.

Brother, see if u can provide me any evidence of a member who says that I’m regularly in touch with him in PM or in any other way. Make a new thread if u want, asking members to prove that I used PM any further than replying to their sent message. If I did not think it’s rude to ignore someone's PM, I would not even reply to it.

Read my posts, in the following link, under the username CompelledToLearnLaw and then tell me if I sound like I'm from a lawyers’ union:
http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Seeking-mutual-concert-divorce-111923.asp#.VGO92fnF9Lc

About that defamation suit from ur lawyer: brother, point a gun to my head and u won't find any fear in my eyes. Defamation suit???? I'm not one of those men who back down after seeing some lawyer's papers. See if u can, in this lifetime, force me to delete the comment about 'footpathia lawyer.'

Let it go. Carry on ur discussion. There's no subject here worth arguing over. I do not care if u think I’m a lawyer. It does not cause me, or anyone else, any harm. So here endeth my side of the argument.


Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:16 pm
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
@Mahesh
Jis din 125 (3) mein recovery aa jaye and your so called 10% Salary cut wala l@wyer nahi bacha paye to aa jana, will s@ve you without p@ying @ s!ngle d!me to your w!fe and without any @rrest warr@nt. Done it for many, can do for you too..

lekin ye bullsh!t comment delete kare bina mat aana. I l0ve to help fell0w f!ghters but not s0meone who t@lks n0n-s3nse l!ke y0u.

I have seen many l@wyer worsh!pping clients go to j@il or get m!lked by w!fe and l@wyers. Y0u seem to be the one who would either learn from h!s own mistakes or may be not from th0se too is y0ur ch0ice, but none of my call.

Atleast I am m@ture en0ugh not to be a thankless person l!ke you seem to be. You are here writing against Ch@tur on a thread created by Ch@tur (LOL) and would be reading many of his threads when you need and still continue writing against him. People like you are called 0pportunist. The reason Ch@tur threads will remain on this forum long after you and I leave is because that guy did have some real legal prowess and fire to fight, though his intent might not be correct. Whatever that guy did might be wr0ng and the forum has already taken action for that, which is justifiable. His meth0ds were not in the right spirit, but I still acknowledge that he had some pr0wess which you and many of those 10% Salary cut l@wyers don't have. Even after being b@nned Ch@tur's threads will s@ve and encourage many fighters to st@nd and fight for their rights. Respecting even enemy for his/her strength is the sign of a good fighter. Your w@ys tell about you. I can see through your comments that you are an arrogant and obnoxious person but would prefer you to mind your language and start respecting other members as equal for the sake of the forum.

Chatur had 1840 posts @ more than 6 posts a day till his banning. Compare it to your posting @ 2 posts a day. You and I combined (1.3K mine and 250 odd yours) - will still take more than 3 months to make so many helping posts. Everyone is not at same level and this forum is for everyone and not just for solving your or my queries only or queries of people who are like minded to you. That's what forum is for - Catering to everyone's need.

I recknon and so will all seniors agree that st!ll at any day Shonee's and Chatur's leg@l pr0wess is much higher then your 10% salary cut l@wyer and you combined[/b]. Your criticising them tells me clearly that you are not m@ture enough to accept that people can have a different thought process. None of the SIF fighters criticise Ch@tur/ Sh0nee for their pr0wess, cause that is real and for the world to see, they may not ever fit in this forum but individually they do shine as st@rs and I do acknowledge their strength even though I do not to share their path.[/color] BTW Shonee st!ll helps 7 to 9 free of charge which you most probably don't. Sh0nee was the reason many of us st@rted here including me.


Last edited by 498asuffrer on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.



Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:10 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
we are fighting amongst ourselves although our fight should be against the system and somtimes biased court and law.
after january 2014 verdict the situation has changed very much. although no lawyer worth his salt will say so.
and for some members saying that to give 10% of your salary to the lawyer and let him do his duty... here also there is no guarantee that he will take only 10%... suppose he is taking 30-40% of the salary then what.
suppose he colludes with wife party for some more money then what?

now a days the courts (with some exceptions) wants to know the truth without lot of technical or legal formalities. even the SC in some recent verdicts has pointed out that justice should be done and if some court makes a mistake then the victim or accussed should not be made to suffer.
in this regard a good site is livelaw.in

even chatur bhai what ever be his minus points makes some valid and legal points which no lawyer will give u.


Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:06 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
Hi Pal,

All in this forum know me not for fighting but also not the one to cave in. I held my end only because Mahesh went beyond his limit admonishing another member for asking questions.. that is everyone's right here.Isn't that the reason why we all came to this forum - To ask questions freely which our l@wyers couldn't or didn't want to answer and because at some point we did not have en0ugh confidence in relying just on what our respective l@wyers told us (after ch@rging us money).

Had Mahesh done the right thing by not stepping on others shoes by removing objectionable portion it would have ended then and there and I would have removed my portions. Instead of removing objectionable portion of his post he started blabbering about Salary, getting a life, memory and all the cr@p; which n0ne of the members deserved seeing including myself. I don't g!ve a damn about his l!fe and don't feel him so friendly that he can do the same for me.

I already clarified in yesterday's post that I am willing to even get rem0ved from this f0rum if Mods think it wise to allow such aristocracy by 1 member like Mahesh who wants to suppress all other members voices to suit his needs. I have already reported Mahesh's objectionable posts seeking 10% Salary for l@wyers. Its for the Mods now to look for the forum's interest. I am capable to write for my interest till allowed.

BTW I will keep helping people till I can do so on this forum and allow them an opportunity to save 10% of their salary if l@wyers were so cheap. I know the pain after loosing 2.5L in 1st first year of fear and don't want anyone else to go through that pain. When someone wins a case or gets a positive order, my loss is repaid automatically and the day 498a terror will end, my life will be redeemed.


Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:58 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
Posts: 382
Bro, u r gonna have a heart attack. Let it go. There’s no issue here to argue about.

And I do not wish to suppress other members. I don’t participate in more than one or two threads a week. Since I’ve been a member, I have opened just one thread and then, after about two weeks of opening it, I started requesting people to not post comments in that thread. People who want to suppress other people’s opinion create threads in the Success Stories section and then flood their threads and other’s thread. Ur friend and role-model Atur Chatur was a moron. Why is he roaming free? Are there not chains and locks in this world?

498asuffrer, if u want to have a discussion, why aren't u doing it somewhere other than the Success Stories section? Do u know the purpose of this section? Or has Atur infected u? It appears to me, those who want to fish for clients, purposely have discussions in this section to give them the maximum exposure. Because people browsing the internet do not need to be a member to access the Success Stories section.

And in this thread, I did not even talk to u. I was making a suggestion to DowryDowry. He’s all over the forum, running around clueless. So I gave him a suggestion. But u felt the need to address my comment. How is that me suppressing u? But it’s done now. Let it go. Put some ice on ur head.


Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:42 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
in my case of dv i had engaged a lawyer practicing in saket and patiala house court and in 3-4 hearings paid him around 32,000. afterwards one church father told me that ur lawyer has been compromised after which i removed him and fightling all alone.

one suprising fact is the mm in womens court patiala house court is supporting me in that in my petition wife has no reply so she gave wife last chance to file reply in the interest of justice etc. on 21st oct it was hearing for evidence etc. and they got panicky and their lawyer saying he will have to study the file etc. so next date is fixed for 1st dec. i am also thinking of invoking pocoso act and contempt of court in simple language peitition since they have made 30-40 allegations against me and last allegation is concerning my own then four year old son. i sympathise fully with members who have lost in giving money to lawyers.
in some cases the lawyers may be completely honest and god fearing.. but if after losing 2-3 lakh over 1-2 year we are realing that our lawyer is not such, then it will be a bigger loss.


Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:46 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
in my case of dv i had engaged a lawyer practicing in saket and patiala house court and in 3-4 hearings paid him around 32,000. afterwards one church father told me that ur lawyer has been compromised after which i removed him and fightling all alone.

one suprising fact is the mm in womens court patiala house court is supporting me in that in my petition wife has no reply so she gave wife last chance to file reply in the interest of justice etc. on 21st oct it was hearing for evidence etc. and they got panicky and their lawyer saying he will have to study the file etc. so next date is fixed for 1st dec. i am also thinking of invoking pocoso act and contempt of court in simple language peitition since they have made 30-40 allegations against me and last allegation is concerning my own then four year old son. i sympathise fully with members who have lost in giving money to lawyers.
in some cases the lawyers may be completely honest and god fearing.. but if after losing 2-3 lakh over 1-2 year we are realing that our lawyer is not such, then it will be a bigger loss.


Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:46 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
Is Mahesh babu ka kya karien??.. Lawyer hain...mante nahi hain..10% mangte hain but kabulte nahin hain..
haha hah

I used to reply to people after seeing their post.. never became hyper technical about Area of post.. tere arguments dekh kar 0pp g@ng ka l@wyer's yaad aa gaya. wo bhi aise frustrate hota hain, fudakta hain, jhallata hai finding it h@rd to c0unter my @rguments. Itna hyper technicality to SC bhi allow nahi karta.. Improvement Trust, Ludhiana vs Ujagar Singh & Ors (ab ispe hypertechnical mat hona non related case ;-))

karte ja bhai... atleast logon ko entertainment to mil raha hai during 498a days... Guys Mahesh's way is the prime example how y0ur 0pp g@ng l@wyer will fight on techn!cals in c0urt. Judg3s after a wh!le don't like techn!cal t@lks for m@trim0nial su!ts (unless a life is lost) and hence such l@wyers are put in the!r place after s0me erupt!ons.

Par ek cheez aur bata.. kitna master admi hai.. lawyer hai.. detective hain...logon ki post follow karta hain.. raat bhar din bhar jagta hai posting from (8AM to 2AM).. logon ko guide karta hai.. oo gi bada great banda hai yaar..
meri ek post mil nahi pa rahi about fighting cases till end and not settling.. jara doondh de.. tu to expert lagta hai..Dowry-2 ki post doondhta hain.. meri bhi doondh de.. Dowry-2 bhaisahab kahin Mahesh abka BIL to nahi jo apki jasosi kar raha hai (LOL)

Lets assume you are not l@wyer and you have good memory... pehle bola "endeth my side of the argument" phir chalu ho gaya.. Itne chance to court bhi nahi deta..Thanks for barf wala idea.. lagyi to clear hua ki tu to entertainment bag hain..not to be wasted....jab bhi bore hounga..tere thread pe ek law question hi to dalna hai.. tu chalu ho jayega..and I need entertainment so much to keep a postive side and smile in this 498a time..

Ab bas yaraan iska reply kare to mein thode din wait karke reply doonga.. kya hain...kisi bhai ko help chahiye jisko tere j@ise li3r l@wyer ne thag liy@ even after more than 10% S@lary.. uski help ke bad phir entertainment pack chalu karenge.


Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:35 am
Profile

Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 10:59 am
Posts: 838
guys stop it please, its a very humble request.

And take the discussion on a new thread or any relevant thread.

Mods : please lock this thread.

Thanks


Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:59 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
Posts: 382
498asuffrer, I did not talk to u, u came out swinging and called me a lawyer. Now be a man. It's easy to throw a punch but learn to absorb a punch too. Like a four year old kid, do not start sobbing and mumbling of defamation suits and forum moderators. I remember in my early school days, when someone was given a reply with a befitting physical force, he went running to his house to get his momma and pappa. Like Pakistan runs to the UN. I meet people like u even today who can very well make a lot of jokes about u, but somehow, when u make a small joke on them, they take offence.

498asuffrer, if there was an argument here worth arguing about, u would've remembered that argument for the rest of ur life. But there is nothing here to argue for. If u think I'm a lawyer, I hope ur wish comes true when I wake up tomorrow morning.


Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:00 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:15 pm
Posts: 129
Location: UP
@Mahesh76 & @498asuffrer and to All friends

Doston Ab jaane bhi do yaaro.
We are here to fight against system & against this biased law.


We are here like a family, jahan family wahan thodi bahod nok jhok hoti hai.
Aur jaha nok jhok wahan pyaar bhi hota hai.
SO guys ignore it and be one and let us unite and give importance to every thought, ideology .
Just chill and sing song ye dost hum sab nahi todenge ...tera saath na chodenge.


Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:58 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Mar 08, 2013 6:41 am
Posts: 244
law commission is seeking comments on shared parenting. kindly give maximum suggestions.


Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:29 am
Profile

Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 pm
Posts: 122
Maheshji,
I know u r gentleman and as a brother I am suggesting you and other to pleAse avoid confornration between fellow member. I can take liberty to say the same to you as we had exchanged some posts. So we must work for our ultimate goal of defeating 498a gang, we all r facing tough time. I read your argument with tajobs as well where I found you some hiw bit correct but later you got emotional. So friend try to control your anger and to sail out of this trouble time we need patience. I know you r really good human by nature.


Sun Nov 16, 2014 4:30 am
Profile

Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:39 am
Posts: 382
Vicky, I agree with u. I always feel bad after an argument. In this case, I did not even have any conviction behind the argument. It was a waste of time and I knew it while I was arguing. But this is the second time he blindsided me. Two times is too many. This guy just snaps without me aggravating him. Here is when he tried the same thing on me in another thread but I ignored his aggression politely; there too, I was not talking to him:
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=93143#p93143

About that argument with Tajobsindia: my real regret is that I was under the influence of alcohol after the first four posts in that thread. I could've delivered a heavier punch if I was sober. Other than that, I knew what I was doing. If he can give a beating to people, he should be tough enough to receive it too. I respect him a lot but at the same time, I didn't mind giving him a taste of his own goods. Here is what he did to another member in an old thread:
http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=45735&offset=4

But I got what u mean. I'll try my best to apply it.


Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:24 am
Profile

Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:32 pm
Posts: 1706
Mahesh76 wrote:
Vicky, I agree with u. I always feel bad after an argument. In this case, I did not even have any conviction behind the argument. It was a waste of time and I knew it while I was arguing. But this is the second time he blindsided me. Two times is too many. This guy just snaps without me aggravating him. Here is when he tried the same thing on me in another thread but I ignored his aggression politely; there too, I was not talking to him:
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=93143#p93143
@Mahesh
about the post, it was also because you have habit of poking your nose and imposing your thoughts on others (that thread was also not yours). You are a ch@racter I would not w!sh to l0ok at even if you bump into me; if not for the c@use of my br0thers whom you are trying to impose your thought to pay 10% salary to l@wyers. I am not a one who does argument for the sake of it till I see conviction in what I stand for. I have g00d experience de@ling with cre@tures like you.

If you still have any part of your br@in functioning, go any see for yourself who meddled in what was between Dowry-2 and myself. If you did not agree to something asked or being said it was best to be civilized in your opposition, which I could not see from your post
. My last olive branch - Remove the cr@p you had made on this thread and I will be happy to remove mine, closing this cr@p then & there.

About approaching Mods - The world has both civilized and medieval people. Civilized people resolve issues based on rules and medieval mentality people know only the language of a stick. I showed what type I am by the way I behaved, you are showing your type.

For the fun part we need to have from our entertainment bag
Mahesh76 wrote:
About that argument with Tajobsindia: my real regret is that I was under the influence of alcohol after the first four posts in that thread. I could've delivered a heavier punch if I was sober. Other than that, I knew what I was doing. If he can give a beating to people, he should be tough enough to receive it too. I respect him a lot but at the same time, I didn't mind giving him a taste of his own goods. Here is what he did to another member in an old thread:
http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=45735&offset=4
To tu shuru se uncontrolled bina break, bina steering ka vehicle raha hai, kabhi idhar sir phode, kabhi udhar..kabhi kissi ko injure kare to kabhi khud injure ho jaye.. dimaag shayd biwi s@th le gayi, badi khatarnak cheez hogi jo stridhan ke sath ter@ dim@g bhi le bhagi.. par yahaan f0rum pe aaya kyun hai agar l@wyer itna hi acha hai, sab sahi kar raha hai, to yahan kya apni.... you know what i want to say
Yahaan log suggestion ke liye aate hain from fellow fighters, not from l@wyers or l@wyer PIMPs.

Par ye to batate yarra ki Dowry-2 ka BIL hai kya jo itni jali uski help dekhte hue.. ha ha ha.. aur mera thread nahi dhonda Mahesh jassos ne.. paise chaiye.. kitne chahiye.. 10% nahi dunga even if you show your l@w degree..you haven't showed that you are worth it till now


Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:41 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 58 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Designed by ST Software for PTF.