It is currently Mon Dec 09, 2019 10:08 pm

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
-SUCCESS-498A girl & her greedy family defeated in 8 months 

wellwisher wrote:
I am unable to open any thread except those started by me.

Try removing "f=1&" part in the URL.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:10 pm

Yes its working. Thanks a lot friend.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:22 pm

The police guy is now saying that he will be able to get the warrant paper only after the holidays. No option but to wait for the commissionerate to send the papers. I am trying to find some contact in that office to push the warrant to the PS.

Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:29 pm

Brother wellwisher, pls be extra careful in executing this step. Because even if ur wife catches a whisper of ur plan, she will do everything to avoid being arrested.

Make sure all go as planned. Wish u luck. Give us the good news soon.

Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:21 pm

One of our fellow fighters name "cooniranjan" has got successful in bringing his FIL fall in his knees. He lost his password of this site and also of his recovery email.

We both had started this journey of counter cases together. I was ahead of him in getting cognizance in a non bailable section. His opponent was much more active and intelligent than my opponent. I was worried about him and at times I thought that he will give up. They filed more than 18 cases among themselves. But finally the true warrior won. The pressure of taking bail again and again and the fear of jail brought his opponent down. They are now willing to compromise at any cost.

I hope he will share his story with a new username. His FIR's are in hindi. I hope one day I will be able to translate them in english and post it here for the benefit of all.

Last edited by wellwisher on Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 04, 2014 11:54 am

Brother,
Females try every weapon to destroy us. It's payback time. In my case she sent a letter to my office within 2 weeks of filing the FIR to take my job.

They try their best to ruin our lives. I wish all of us should try to file cases against them.

Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:10 pm

Arrest warrant still not reached her PS. This puja holiday is testing my patience.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:23 am

can u pls send me a draft of your petition pls

Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:27 am

My case is related to cheating and cheque bounce. You have recently joined the forum, kindly share details of your case.

Mon Oct 06, 2014 11:41 am

First came durga puja, then came weekend, then bakrid and today its laksmi puja. Bengal celebrates all the festivals. Its a long long wait. I know my friends & fellow victims open this thread to hear the good news. I will post it as soon as I get it.

Opposite gang do not have the hint of the arrest warrant but they know that summons have been issued for my wife's appearance. They are trying to contact my friends by making phone calls. I have advised my friends to not entertain their requests to meet them.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:42 am

poojar6577 wrote:
can u pls send me a draft of your petition pls

He will never give you that because he just want people to contact him & when people will contact then he will say I have Competent Lawyer. People will charge Rs.2,000 but my competent lawyer will charge Rs.50,000 or more. Do not fall in this trap.

http://498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14086&start=100#p94528

surinderjmd wrote:
@227498a = @Mahesh76 = @Wellwisher = Shonee
i.e., seems to be fake profiles of shonee or they are associates to promote each other which is not the purpose of this noble forum

wellwisher wrote:
surinderjmd wrote:
THIS SEEMS TO BE A PROMOTIONAL POST BY SHONEE

@Mahesh started this post to promote Shonee & referred shonee as only adult.
@227498a can not listen a word against shonee due to his close association
@Wellwisher pretended that he is also an adult by posting his fake & unrealistic stories.
@Mahesh started rotting the name of TAJOB TAJOB to erase his comments and not even dares to reply because his other posts reveal that he is shonee himself operating thru mahesh76 name

What could be reason of banning Shonee by Satya
He must have found that shonee making profits or some other members might have complaint that he took their money & provided wrong advise as he accepted money from people despite being not with a lawyer.

@227498a = @Mahesh76 = @Wellwisher = Shonee
i.e., seems to be fake profiles of shonee or they are associates to promote each other which is not the purpose of this noble forum

wellwisher pretends to be best friend of mahesh which is just a 2 month old profile but hates surinder profile which is equally older. this proves the connivance of wellwisher & mahesh.

wellwisher profile was also made just app 2 months before mahesh and wellwisher pretends to be senior by posting his fake & unrealistic stories which seem impossible in real world. this proves that he is himself is shonee & pretends as wellwisher & pretends to be from bihar

227498a gets angry when someone dares to speak against shonee, hence he seems to be a close associate of shonee who just wants clients by any means.

even in the beginning of this thread mahesh, wellwisher & 227498a started doing murtipuja of shonee. this proves that probably these three id’s 227498a, mahesh & wellwisher are fake profiles of same person.

Agar ek second k liye maan liya jaaye ki tum ek aadmi k fake profiles nahi ho to bhi jis prakar tum uski G mein ghuse jaate ho , us se to ye prove hota hai ki u can not be a fighter who himself needs to hide behind G of another.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:46 am

Your language reminds me of a member in this forum. Your copy pasting post is also your unique quality. Your large size of posts is also distinctive. Your choice of words..ah..too good.

If you use foul language, I will have no option but to report your post to the moderator and also bring your original identity in front of everyone. You are too loud. I know you are restraining yourself from using colors which must be very difficult for you. Now you are making the use of bold letters and large size letters. Keep on the good work. But I hope you will keep the dignity of this forum.

Mr. fake profile, if you go through my earlier posts in social stigma, you will find the details of my case, which I already shared. I also shared the process of filing a private complaint case with cost. This new member profile was created a few days back and in his first post itself he wants these information. Any prudent member will want to understand the authenticity of a person.

I hope you will show some manners while putting your point forward.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:08 am

One of our friend and fellow fighter initiated counter cases against his in laws after 6 months of his 498a. I also did the same. We both were advised not to file counter cases as they may backfire or not give desired results. This friend was also with us with the username "coolniranjan" & has now joined us again with username "devilal".

Initially I was ahead in the game as I got cognizance under non bailable sections against my wife whereas his cases were not working as per plan. His opponent was much stronger than mine. His FIL spent his time, money and energy and left no stone unturned to defeat him. Whereas my FIL only sits at home and think that I will come at his home at get myself arrested. At times I was also worried for him. But at the end the truth won and his FIL accepted defeat. They filed 19 cases among themselves.

He sent a last email to his wife which he also shared with me. After taking his permission I am sharing it with you all. Celebrate his success with me and also make sure to file counter cases on your enemy. Do not forget to congratulate him for this success.

Last email sent by coolniranjan (devilal) to his wife

I do not know what to address your goodself, so I picked “YOU” as a three letter word for addressing.

A thought came in mind to write a ‘thanksgiving’ letter to you as I wrote the one last year when you left me in the middle and started all the stuff. As I am aware that you have limited knowledge of meanings of words, so I am trying to use as simple language as I can. Before I begin I request you to recall all the happenings/conversations of past 15 months whatever I said and you said must be bring to juxtaposition. So that proper postmortem of sequential events may be done.

Soon our paths are going to be separated and I want that we should separate the same with a smile on face and with determined look towards our life ahead. The period of 6 months will get over soon and “YOU” and “ME” will become free bees. The nuptial know which was tied before the sacred fire will get untied before the Court. The hilarious thing is that no holy fire is required at the end. No matter whosoever cries foul must be bring under the legal circumference of sec 420 IPC. No one can step back in that situation.

The Journey which was started in the year 2010 or which was begun already somewhere in 2003 will approach towards its destiny in 2014. It is also worth noting that period of 11 years vanished like a flashlight. I am thankful to the almighty as well you who was with me either as opponent or companion. Practically the division/divorce was happened in 2013, the execution of the same on papers is going to be done in 2014.

We humans are no less than fools who thinks more and act less because of our attachments. I pray to the almighty to give courage and strength to you and me to cross this bridge of division & live our lives happily & peacefully. Due to the nuptial knot you and I were tied together as complainant and respondent as per legal parlance. If you want anything from me then please let me know as you may also know “ki jaane waale ko haste haste vida karna chahiye”.

The game of check mate will also get over and all the pawn will get their place in the box. The roles of each actor is coming to an end and picture will receive all applauds from across the section. There are thousands mistakes which we did together and will consider not to repeat again in our next inning (marriage). I will keep note of the criticism of yours as it will help to build a solid foundation of relationship in future.

You tried your level best to fight like a warrior with money, power and diplomacy but at the end you must have to accept that I defeated you as well done the maximum damage. I appreciate your hardwork to knock me down with your army BUT in last truth prevail.

You may be feeling proud that you chosen the best one who stands in front of all ODDS. You made best enemy out of me.

At this juncture I once again thank you for all support I received from your end in the period of two and half year. I have no ill-will against anyone. Let me follow my path with truth and you may walk on your own path. The spirit of Professionalism is getting developed and as a professional i can not stick to one case/suit.

Three suggestion I would like to give you that

1. "whatever be the situation in life always hold the hands of “SACH” (truth) it has immense power in itself."

2. NEVER EVER TRY TO DO WHAT I DO IN LIFE.

3. Do not complain for what you could not have always thanks to the Lord which you have in your hand.

Noted lines:-IN WAR ONLY THING WHICH COUNTS IS--> WHO MADE THE FIRST BLOW AND WHO MADE THE FINAL BLOW.!!

May God Bless You

Wish you a happy life ahead!

Plz delete this mail after reading, wash out all memories so that it may not hurt you longer. Also it is advisable do not consult your legal practitioner as there is no such thing exists in reality.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:13 pm

This is a serene message from a person who has won but not lost his humility. Just adds to my determination a bit more, though I don't endorse the philosophy of putting truckload of counter cases.

Thanks for sharing!

RSingh
Sahodar Support Group
Weekly Meeting:
Every Saturday, 4pm-6pm
Jungpura Metro Park,
Near Defence Colony
New Delhi
Whatsapp no. 7827645601

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:35 pm

How you came to the conclusion that he filed truck load of counter cases.

Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikander.

Before not agreeing with his strategy, we must first understand his strategy.

Its about building enough pressure on the opposite gang. He tried and tried and when he got cognizance in a couple of cases, the opposite party lost.

All the FIR's are in hindi. I hope one day I will get them translated so that members can benefit from it.

He still loves his wife but he fought for the truth. He has decided to return all the stuff that his wife left behind.

Lets get together and celebrate the victory of truth over the evil and also wish him a happy life ahead.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:46 pm

wellwisher wrote:
One of our friend .......... They filed 19 cases among themselves.[/color]

Wellwisher, I just have 3 between me and my wifey, so to me 19 mean truckload...

I agree with the statement "Jo Jeeta wohi sikandar" but I beg to differ that to be sikandar you have put a lot of cases and that's where I would like to stop. But that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy/like the success you are getting or "coolniranjan" got. I have understood that every case, like every relationship is unique in its own way. Like no two finger prints can be same, no two people can think same, though similar.

I don't think Love is the issue in many cases, but Trust is. And once the trust is lost, everything is lost. Steven Covey has an interesting book "The speed of trust", which is a good read on this topic.

You may still post the Hindi FIRs, atleast for a few of us who are well-versed in Hindi can take advantage of them.

RSingh
Sahodar Support Group
Weekly Meeting:
Every Saturday, 4pm-6pm
Jungpura Metro Park,
Near Defence Colony
New Delhi
Whatsapp no. 7827645601

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:12 pm

High 5 to cooooolest niranjan

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:12 pm

I knew that you will quote my line. But I have a reply ready for you. 19 cases were filed between both the parties and it is possible that may be coolniranjan only filed few of them.

Anyways I am also of the same opinion as you about filing less cases. Its not only about filing cases but its about pursuing them effectively. I filed two cases on my wife and it is a challenge to pursue both of them together. I have more cases in my mind but I am not filing them.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:20 pm

wellwisher wrote:
I knew that you will quote my line. But I have a reply ready for you. 19 cases were filed between both the parties and it is possible that may be coolniranjan only filed few of them.

Anyways I am also of the same opinion as you about filing less cases. Its not only about filing cases but its about pursuing them effectively. I filed two cases on my wife and it is a challenge to pursue both of them together. I have more cases in my mind but I am not filing them.

The moment I read 19, I only could think of truckload as the best word to describe the amount of work which goes in preparing for them.

1-2 counter cases is what I have in my mind at this point of time but I am adaptable and thus would be keen to read those FIRs.

On the side note, I was waiting on this thread to reply since I knew you would tell me that its "between"them and not "by him"

Cheers,
Rd

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:26 pm

Oh my GOD !!!
What is this ?
http://498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=11877

Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:23 pm

Get over Shonee Kapoor man. There are other good things in life to think about. This thread has nothing to do with this obsession of yours with him. Get some good lawyer and sue Shonee if he has done something to you. But do not eat my brain.

And at least have the guts to criticise him with your real identity. Are u afraid of him? Why do u need fake profile to prove us that he has taken money from u or whatever? And why can't u post ur discussion related to about these things at an appropriate place?

He has been allegedly banned from this forum, so why u want to keep discussing about him.

Are you his ex wife?

I request you to kindly start a new thread and keep complaining about him. But leave us alone.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:43 pm

Jiyo aur jeene do. Hum abhi waise hi Bahut busy hai 498 a Mein.

Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:50 pm

Well wisher,
Might help you. http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Worried-harassed-by-husband-487246.asp#.U-v5c6NvdG1

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:00 am

Well wisher,
Might help you. http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Worried-harassed-by-husband-487246.asp#.U-v5c6NvdG1

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:00 am

vickyvictim498a wrote:
Well wisher,

Bhai ladki me confidence gajab ka hai...!!!
Judge jab jail bhejega to usey bhi kahegi... S@ley tujhey bhi jail bhejungi...!!!

Very honest lady... :::: Admits that filed case to get divorce (no dowry demand)...!!! hah hah haa:D

Request all to pls go thru the above link.... dil ko bada sukoon milta hai aisee chize padhkey...!!!

""!!!""Failure lies not in falling down. Failure lies in not getting up""!!!""

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:34 am

See i told you naa... she is very honest...!!!!

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Character-assassination-by-husband-487291.asp

Hah hah haa :D

Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 am

Have a look... how the conversation ended...!!!

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Short-dates-in-court-489926.asp

Enjoing alot...!!!

Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:16 am

Fighting_Back wrote:
vickyvictim498a wrote:
Well wisher,

Bhai ladki me confidence gajab ka hai...!!!
Judge jab jail bhejega to usey bhi kahegi... S@ley tujhey bhi jail bhejungi...!!!

Quote:
This is making me laugh uncontrollably :) ha ha ha ha

Very honest lady... :::: Admits that filed case to get divorce (no dowry demand)...!!! hah hah haa:D

Request all to pls go thru the above link.... dil ko bada sukoon milta hai aisee chize padhkey...!!!

http://498afaq.blogspot.in/
http://www.498a.org/contents/general/Ne ... elines.pdf

Good Luck

Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:47 pm

vickyvictim498a wrote:
Well wisher,

@wellwisher

As the lady is planning to delay the case on her, please use the link below and send her to jail ASAP.

Quote:
http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/judiciary/SC-Directions-for-speedy-and-expeditious-disposal-of-Sec-138-NI-cases-3992.asp#.VDbaARW6bmI

You can give her an option to save her brother from this 420 case, but not her at any cost.

Tare(faad..do) her dreams apart with no room for recovery/regain.
Make sure that she will be afraid to build castles even in the air.
I recollect a sentence from your posts saying "Her next husband will be her last husband".
Try your best and show the lady that your are her last husband.

Apart from English(ABCD's)knowledge, her legal knowledge is ZERO.

Few points which gave me the best laugh for the night were
Author: "My brother says that whoever files the case first wins."
Author: "I am the biggest gainer because I will take a share of my husband's property and also marry a rich person. My brother will help me achieve my goal."
Author: "I am really tensed and want support. Should I leave my home and go to live with my relative or should I stay at home and pay the police if they arrives."
Author: "My husband's family uses something called 317 application and are never ever present on court dates."
No legal knowledge and not even a bit of common sense is left in her
Author: "So far no expert, in all of the three threads created by her, not spoken a single word as to suggest ways and means to harass innocent person."
Author: "420 case is a very small case and my case of dowry is a very effective case where he can be punished and sent to jail for years. And since I filed the case first, I will only win the case.

Quote:
Expert: :Mr Arunagiri is based in Chennai where he has felt humiliated and entitled to sue yu at Chennai."
Lady was scared and offered immediate apology
Author: "I do not intend to insult or defame anyone here in this forum. I have lot of trouble in my life and I do not wish to add any more trouble. So thanks to all the experts for your valuable inputs. And apology to anyone who felt offended by any of my unintentional comments."
Author: Sir I have rendered my apology if anyone has felt offended by my comments. It was unintentional and not to defame or insult anyone in this forum.

Good Luck

Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:41 pm

read entire post, dil khus ho gaya ....

Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:20 am

The arrest warrant reached the SP office and from there it was forwarded to the commissionerate of her city. I sent a friend at the commissionerate and found out the the warrant has already been sent to her local PS. My person will visit the PS tomorrow.

I fail to understand how police will not use its power to arrest and milk some money from my wife. I have also provided vitamin M to a SI to execute the warrant. But he is just making excuses. Don't know whats going on.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:59 pm

Happy Karva Chauth to all brothers.

Gentlemen, how many of u have ur wife coming to ur home today with a thali? To ensure ur long life and safety.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 1:52 am

Same to you all.
well every ones wives are coming with thali covered with a gun and poison.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:04 pm

My friend who is in touch with her local PS got a call from the PS guy. He wanted rest of the vitamin M before execution of the warrant and he assured him that the work will be done tonight. I asked him to deny the same and he told the police guy that first you do your work and take the rest vitamin. :)

If they arrest her today as per their promise & as per law, it will be the best Karva Chauth of my life.

Tomorrow I will get the confirmation. I hope the police do their duty of arresting people on a saturday and milk maximum money.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 5:06 pm

wellwisher wrote:
My friend who is in touch with her local PS got a call from the PS guy. He wanted rest of the vitamin M before execution of the warrant and he assured him that the work will be done tonight. I asked him to deny the same and he told the police guy that first you do your work and take the rest vitamin. :)

If they arrest her today as per their promise & as per law, it will be the best Karva Chauth of my life.

Tomorrow I will get the confirmation. I hope the police do their duty of arresting people on a saturday and milk maximum money.

All of us are eagerly waiting to hear the news of arrest.

However....I'm not able to believe the police guy who said that he will arrest the lady after sunset.
Direction from SC: Women cannot be arrested after sunset and before sunrise.
If the woman has committed a serious crime, the police has to get it in writing from the magistrate explaining why the arrest is necessary during the night.

Cross check with your friend....if police is planning for arrest tomorrow morning

Good Luck

Sat Oct 11, 2014 6:13 pm

I also thought the same that the police cannot arrest a women at night. I fail to understand why police will not arrest her and forgo so much money that can be made by arresting her while doing its duty.

I am also not very confident about this police guy and his promise of arrest. I have no option but to wait and hope for the best.

Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:36 pm

wellwisher wrote:
I also thought the same that the police cannot arrest a women at night. I fail to understand why police will not arrest her and forgo so much money that can be made by arresting her while doing its duty.

I am also not very confident about this police guy and his promise of arrest. I have no option but to wait and hope for the best.

I wish to god that all would be fine and may god continue to bless your life and give you the desires of your heart.

All the best.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Brother wellwisher,

hats off
You really did something extraordinary and i believe not only all the Members but also the moderator would be keeping an eagle eye on your POST.

Brother thanks again and keep updating.

I believe it motivates us not to take revenge but its a way how to teach lessons to these 498a wife.

Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:55 pm

gud to see that law taking its course irrespective of the gender.
well done.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:10 am

Today morning I got a call from the police guy and he told me that the police went to her home yesterday evening. She has promised that she will surrender before the trial court within 7 days. He was asking rest of his vitamin M.

He promised me that he will execute the Bailable Warrant as per law and now he is telling me that he has informed them about the warrant, which means he has taken money from them.

I told him to get her signature on the warrant saying that she will appear within seven days. Lets see what happens. I do not trust this guy.

Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:19 pm

Don't worry dude....

Let's wait and see what happens after 7 days.

In the mean while....keep a tab if she/ her lawyer applies for bail and you can object for the same.
Keep solid proof for her bail objection.

I'm sure that the lady would have shivered to bones when she was informed about the warrant by police at her stay of palce :)

Good Luck

Mon Oct 13, 2014 1:35 pm

One of our common friends (my and that of my wife in Mumbai) sent an email to her bank informing them about the criminal cases against my wife and that she is not appearing before the court and an arrest warrant is pending against her in her local PS. He has given all details of the case including case no. and the URL of ecourts services so that they can see it for themselves. He sent it to multiple senior people of her company.

Yesterday I sent someone to her bank branch to check whether she is attending office or not. She was found no where in the branch. I have asked my person to visit the branch regularly for next few days to see if she comes.

Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:37 am

Today the PS guy got pissed off and told my person that he should allow them to make some money from the opposite gang. The police guy also informed my friend that her lawyer is working overtime at the police station to manage the warrant. I hope that she will now appear in the Patna court to apply for bail. I do not want any chhunnu-munnu relative to accompany them to Patna and for that I wrote an sms to her cousin brother.

"Bhaiya u r fully aware how I was regularly threatened to forget my money & to extort divorce from me. U also know about that call followed by 82 missed calls to scare me and stop me from depositing the cheques. I always thought that these r temporary threats & people will realise that they r breaking a family & will play a positive role as time passes. But Bhaiya now things r going above my tolerance level & I have decided to report any threat (direct or indirect), given to me by anyone, to the police of Mumbai or Patna depending where I am at that time. I will not even tolerate any hint of asking divorce from me by citing foolish reasons & I will consider it as a plot to break my marriage. I always believed in peace & talks but today someone's greed of my money has shaken my pillar of hope & peace. Bhaiya I not only remember the promise I made to u but all the promises that I made to anyone including the vows of my marriage. & you know that I do not break any promise."

Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:38 am

Brother....

Prepare your points to object her bail and keep in conditions if at all bail is granted.

Probably.....she will be getting the bail, but the only thing which you need concentrate is on conditions which are imposed in bail order.

Few inputs....

- Deposit the entire amount
- Accused may/will tamper the proof & threats to complainant.
- Accused may/will fly abroad and escape trial, passport confiscation.
- Attendance in your local or concerned PS for weekly/twice a week for her autograph :)

Once you get these conditions implemented in her bail order....Try for ways to send the order copy to her work address, and email a copy to her superiors. However.....play safe as it can backfire

Good Luck

Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:49 am

Thanks friend. I have noted your suggestions and I will request my lawyer to put them while opposing her bail.

I am preparing to send another BW in a different case against her, followed by an NBW in the previous case if she fails to appear for bail.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:22 am

There is a very serious issue of spammers which have been highlighted by few of our senior members. I am also concerned about the same. I also felt that some of our fellow members is not happy about this present thread.

I welcome all my friends to openly share their concern and if I find that they have a valid point, I will listen to their suggestion and stop my thread. I will also share my reason for the relevance & importance of this thread.

Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:26 am

wellwisher wrote:
Thanks friend. I have noted your suggestions and I will request my lawyer to put them while opposing her bail.

I am preparing to send another BW in a different case against her, followed by an NBW in the previous case if she fails to appear for bail.

@ wellwisher...

Sir restrict your future plans from posting here (as of now)... It might be possible that the LADY and the LADAA (her brother)... having eye on your posts...!!!

Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:28 am

Waiting for a good news from you ....WW before Diwali .

Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:47 pm

I received a threatening call from an unknown land line no. from my wife's village. I will put an information petition today and I have prepared a draft. Kindly suggest any changes. Other members can also draft it without the help of lawyers.

IN,
THE COURT OF CHIEF JUDICIAL MAGISTRATE,
PATNA
Information petition No.___________/ 2014

Wellwisher ...................Informant/ Petitioner

Versus

Unknown........................Opp. Party.

Index.

S.I. Particulars Page no.

1. Information petition & Affidavit 1 to 3

Vakalatnama

......................................................................................................................................

In,

The Court of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Patna.

Information petition no................./2014

Wellwisher son of wellwisher father,

Age-XX years, Resident at ..............................................................................PS................

Dist::..........................Petitioner/ Informant

Versus

Unknown...................................Opp Party.

The humble information petition filed on behalf of the petitioner namely Wellwisher.

Most Respectfully Sheweth:-

1. That the petitioner submits that on 17.10.2014 at about 4:50 P.M. petitioner received a call from ..........................West Bengal from a phone no. ......................... The petitioner received this call on his mobile no................................ The unknown person who called threatened him to take back the criminal complaint cases which is filed by him at ................. against his wife. The person also asked the petitioner to give divorce to his wife. He told him that if the petitioner do not do what he says, he will kill the petitioner and his family. He also told the petitioner that he has sharp shooters friends at Patna and he should not consider himself out of reach.
2. That the petitioner went to the XXXXXXXX Police Station to file the information but he was advised to file the same in the court.
3. That he is filing this information to put this incident on record so that it can be used if needed.

It is therefore, prayed that Your Honour may be pleased to keep this petition on record.

And for this the informant shall ever pray.

......................................................................................................................................

AFFIDAVIT

I, WELLWISHER Son of Wellwisher's father Resident of ..............................................P.s.....................Dist........................ do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as follows-

1. That I am the informant in this petition and am fully conversant with the facts and circumstances of this information petition.

2. That the contents of this informatory petition are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.

Deponent.

Advocate.

Last edited by wellwisher on Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Oct 17, 2014 11:29 pm

A threat to life should always be reported. Even if anyone has an apprehension that his inlaws might attack him, he should report that he received a death threat n say in it that if anything were to happen to him, they r responsible. Our neighbour’s daughter ran away n married a guy of lower caste. Our neighbours wanted to do everything possible to the guy n bring the girl back. Then they found out that their daughter n the new son-in-law made a report of death threats. They cooled down after that. So far they did nothing to the couple except for filing a few cases on the husband.

This is not a waste of time n effort. It may discourage physical violence.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:27 am

I filed the information petition today. This will also help me in opposing her bail. She is not attending office and it seems that they have not been able to negotiate with the local police station for the pending warrant.The next warrant will be issued by deepawali and it will take another week to reach her local PS. I hope by then they will pay up for this warrant and then the police may harass her for the next.

Then a couple of NBW'S for next two months. Her lawyers and her fathers will be busy negotiating with the police. Some one told me that her lawyer is making the round of her local PS.

They have not taken the certified copy of the cases yet, which shows that either they are afraid to come to Patna or they are fools who are not even listening to their lawyer's advice. I hope they will understand that by managing a police station the warrant cannot vanish for ever.

And about that threatening call. Only monkeys are afraid of barking dogs and not lions.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:19 pm

welwisher sir you are like a GOD, u were able to teach lesson to your wife.
i wanted to meet you. i have same problem of false dowry. and while browsing i came to know about this site for help.

Sat Oct 18, 2014 6:50 pm

Please do not make me God. Our law does not even consider us human beings. We all are victims of this biased law called 498a. I have achieved some success because I decided to fight against the injustice. Simple things done at right time can give extraordinary results. If you read my earlier posts, you will find that I was advised not to file any counter cases. But I knew that I will not give up to any fear and decided to take them on. I hope by reading my posts few more victims will get the courage of filing cases against their fraud and greedy wives and their families.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:47 am

I am also on and following your footsteps.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:55 am

yes wellwisher sir, i will follow your post refrences and survival guide.
If you also please suggest for my problem:
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=14284

Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:21 am

I have found that there are friends who criticise my strategy of filing 420 & 406 case. To avoid any confusion I would like to make some points.

Filing a police FIR or a complaint case under sec 156(3) is completely different than a private complaint case. If you register an FIR against your wife u/s 406 or 420 after she had filed 498a, 406, your FIR will be weak. Police will do nothing and file a B report and no harassment will happen to wife. But in a private complaint case you only move when you have sufficient evidence to convince the court to take cognizance against her. Once the cognizance is taken, she has no option but to go through the entire process of trial like we go through in a 498a case. And saying that it is not effective is like fooling oneself. A cognizance order from court carries such a weight that if we put this order in our other cases like 498, 406, 125 etc, we will get enough relief.

In my case arrest warrants have been issued in both the cases and the police is doing the round of her house. She is unable to attend office. What more do we want from our case. She is going through the same hell from which we all have crossed. And if some one thinks that despite documentary evidence she will get away without conviction than that person is not aware about how our court works.

Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:03 pm

@wellwisher

Are you by any chance referring to below link ?
I know you are.....wink :)

http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=14273#p95958

Good Luck

Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:30 pm

I respect Atur's point of view. We all have been contesting cases and we all have different experiences. He is right in warning the friends that a case of 420 or 406 may boom rang or may not give desired result. Filing criminal cases on wife should be done after a lot of deliberation and in accordance with ones long term strategy.

I have helped two more friends in filing criminal cases against wife and none of the cases are of 406 or 420.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:45 am

@wellwisher.I went through your wife's thread on lawyersclubindia and boy I am impressed ! She states clearly that parents use their daughters for dowry which they never gave. This is the first time I have seen a 498a wife so forthcoming about using 498a as a weapon. Amazing !!

Good luck in your fight. I am sure they'll be at negotiating table sooner than later.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:35 pm

It is a common trend these days that wife leaves the husband after few months of marriage and go to live with her parents. The husband waits and waits and at last he is advised to file divorce. The innocent guy gets wrong advice from lawyers who knows what it will result into. They are actually making a new client who will have multiple false cases on him.

How to file divorce on a wife who has left home without sufficient reason.

1. File a criminal case on your wife.
2. Ask your parents to file a criminal case on her.
3. File for divorce on grounds of cruelty and try to get an ex party divorce.

Even if she comes to know about the cases, she will either compromise or will file false dowry case as a counter blast. Get the cases on you quashed on basis that it is a counter blast to your and your parents criminal cases on her.

Never pursue a divorce case if wife get it transferred to another city. Contested divorce is waste of time. Just pursue the criminal case against her and get the MCD.

Please share this strategy with as many people as possible and give these bitches the taste of their own medicine.

Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:28 am

Will definitely follow your words before we take any step against these 498a wife.

wellwisher wrote:
It is a common trend these days that wife leaves the husband after few months of marriage and go to live with her parents. The husband waits and waits and at last he is advised to file divorce. The innocent guy gets wrong advice from lawyers who knows what it will result into. They are actually making a new client who will have multiple false cases on him.

How to file divorce on a wife who has left home without sufficient reason.

1. File a criminal case on your wife.
2. Ask your parents to file a criminal case on her.
3. File for divorce on grounds of cruelty and try to get an ex party divorce.

Even if she comes to know about the cases, she will either compromise or will file false dowry case as a counter blast. Get the cases on you quashed on basis that it is a counter blast to your and your parents criminal cases on her.

Never pursue a divorce case if wife get it transferred to another city. Contested divorce is waste of time. Just pursue the criminal case against her and get the MCD.

Please share this strategy with as many people as possible and give these bitches the taste of their own medicine.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 4:32 am

@wellwisher

Just my experience. The counterblast strategy doensn't really help in getting a quash. High Courts usually are of the opinion that let the police investigate first. Quashing is rare. However, it does help you in yuour argument for bail and other proceedings. Of course a lot would also depend on gravity of criminal charges.

Now here is my confusion. If you talk to a civil lawyer, they'll always say that don't file divorce first. let them strike first. They even suggest RCR. If you talk to a criminal lawyer, they would say file divorce first. This will always be an important arguing point in trial (counter balst strategy).

I don't know. I guess both have their merits. Filing divorce first measn that you are screwed in maintenance and are viewed as evil guy who wants to dump his wife. But on the contrary, in the event of 498a you can claim that she is out there for revenge.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:35 am

Very sensible post hcpappu. We need more people like u whose posts r analytic, practical, and written while using sound common sense. Some members in this forum go into every thread and keep suggesting procedures that will have a small chance of being effective. Their approach is not pragmatic.

Keep it up.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:56 pm

A good criminal lawyer will be able to quash the case if you have initiated the criminal case, provide the bench is favourable. Yes I agree that courts generally do not want to interfere in the process of investigation but once the charge sheet is filed quash is possible.

You agree that counter blast strategy is helpful in acquiring bail. In Bihar getting bail is the biggest relief in 498a cases.

According to me this is the best strategy.

Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:08 pm

Right now, this site is having technical difficulties. I hope those who abuse this site will take a lesson from this.

-Please stop spamming here.
-Please stop posting everywhere when u have nothing effective to offer.
-Please stop creating multiple usernames without a valid reason. I can understand if u change ur username to deceive ur inlaws but do not create new usernames to support ur own ideas n to support ur conversation.
-This site is a privilege to use. Please respect it. Do not treat it like ur own property.

I'm mainly referring to this one person who I'm pretty sure has created multiple usernames. It's a shame that this place of HELP is being turned into junk. The quality of advice given has been lowered by this one person who thinks advice should be provided instantly. He does not give any opportunity to seniors, who r not here 24/7, to post their advice. Promoting himself is his only motive.(Even if it means giving unpractical advice.)

Guys, try not to post more than 4 times a day.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:23 am

@Mahesh....

Yes....! Even I experienced when I tried to login today.
Not sure if it is because of maintenance or due to some technical issue.

However..... this one post of many posts is making me feel that the future of the forum[family] is at risk.

http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14260#p95916
aturchatur wrote:
my nest target is to break the record of maximum people online at any point of time which stands at 75 in 2010. I want maximum members to be online at least 125 members online at a time is my next target.

For all.....
We the members of 498a.org family must concentrate on quality of our posts and not on quantity of posts under our usernames.

Good Luck

Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:19 am

Aturchatur thinks that in democracy he is allowed to shout as a fundamental right. But my friend is wrong. Fundamental rights also comes with some responsibilities and my friend Aturchatur should not forget it.

He writes 6 posts per day and according to me most of them are nothing but junk.

Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:59 am

Today my friend informed me that he saw my wife in the bank branch. She was talking to the branch manager. I was shocked and I called the police guy who had promised me to get her arrested. He told me that she is not attending office and I should check again. I sent my friend in the branch but she was not there.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 9:45 am

One of our common friends of myself and my wife and our old neighbour took on himself to report this matter to her bank and wrote to the HR head of east zone and kept all senior officials of bank in the loop.

I am quoting the email sent by him.

Dear __________(HR),

I have not received any reply from your end and so I take the liberty to remind you and also assume that I have officially informed your organisation about your employee, namely ________________ (emp id _________) who is facing two criminal cases.

The court after recording the witness statements and list of documents took cognizance in non bailable sections in both the cases which includes 420 IPC (cheating)& 406 IPC (criminal breach of trust). She has been evading the court even after being summoned and now arrest warrants have been ordered against her.

One arrest warrant is pending for execution before the ___________ Police station which also has the jurisdiction over the _________________ Branch where she is located. I will soon send the scanned certified copy of cognizance order and arrest warrant order of the 420 IPC case against her, hopefully in few days.

I hope and trust that ______________ bank will not allow any employee nor support any employee who is charged with serious offence to evade the process of law.

Regards,

On 14 October 2014 11:52, _____________ <_________@gmail.com> wrote:
​​Dear __________,

Warrants of arrest is pending against your employee, ________________ (emp id __________) of _________ Branch, West Bengal in a non bailable case of criminal breach of trust (406 IPC) and cheque bounce (138 NI Act). The case details are as follows

In the court of Sri ____________________, JM Ist class, _________

Name of complainant- ______________

Name of accused- ______________

Case no.- ______________

u/s 406 IPC & 138 NI Act

She failed to appear in the court despite being summoned. The court has issued a warrant of arrest against her and it is pending before the ____________ police. I request your organisation to kindly help the police in arresting the accused by informing them that she works with your branch which is in the vicinity of the police station responsible for the execution of the said warrant.

The court after considering the witness statements and the documentary evidence found that there is enough prima facie evidence against her to proceed under section 406 IPC & 138 NI. The court summoned her and because she did not appear, an arrest warrant was issued against her.

I am quoting the cognizance order by the court given u/s 204 of crpc. Order is dt._______________

" Present complaint has been filed by the complainant ______________ stating therein that on repeated requests of the accused ___________ who happened to be his wife, he had given altogether Rs. 11,01,000/- to her through money transfer and cash. It is also stated that all these money was taken to help financially to accused no. 2 and 3 who are brother and sister in law of accused no. 1. It is further stated that in course of time difference arose between the complainant and his wife and she went back to her parental house and for repayment of money taken she issued a cheque of Rs. 7,75,000/- which was deposited in the bank but got dishonored due to instruction of stop payment. Thereafter a legal notice was sent, but of no avail. Then, this complaint was filed. In course of inquiry the complainant was examined on S A and inquiry witness namely ____________________ and ________________were also examined and both have reiterated the allegations leveled in the complaint. Photo copy of statement showing transfer of money in the account of ______________, cheque, Bank Report and legal notice have also been filed. After inquiry this court is of the view that there are sufficient Prima Facie materials on record to proceed further against the accused no. 1 _____________ for the offences punishable u/s 406 IPC and 138 Negotiable Instrument Act. Office is directed to issue summons if pre requisites are filed within ten days."

The scanned certified copy of court order is attached and it shows the following:

*The cognizance was taken on ______________

*Summons were issued on _______________

*Arrest warrant was ordered on _______________

*Arrest warrant was issued on ______________

Another case of 420 IPC is also pending against her in a different matter and she has not attended the court despite being summoned. 420 IPC is a serious offence and it carries a jail term of upto 7 years with or without fine.

_____________ is a large and responsible organisation and I hope and trust that the bank will look into the matter seriously and take appropriate action against such employee.

Thanks & Regards,

Last edited by wellwisher on Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:26 am

Looking forward for any inputs from friends.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:29 am

you might want to add the following for effect. I don't remember the exact CrPC section, but there is one where private citizens are bound to inform police of crime and criminals.

"
Now that the said offence and warrant has been brought to your notice, As per CrPC , you, as a private citizen are legally bound to inform the concerned law enforcement authorites, regarding the whereabouts of __lovely wife__ in case you have any information and also aid in the apprehension of the said criminal. Failing to do so would make you legally and / or criminally liable
"

Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:09 pm

Good input. Friends kindly help me with the crpc which hcpappu is referring to.

Sec 174 IPC - Non-attendance in obedience to an order from public servant

Since the company has been informed by my friend that she is not attending the court despite being summoned and arrest warrant is pending against her, allowing her to attend office and not informing the police actually amounts to abetting of the crime which is committing u/s 174 of IPC.

Sec 108 of IPC
A person abets an offence, who abets either the commission of an offence, or the commission of an act which would be an offence, if committed by a person capable by law of committing an offence with the same intention or knowledge as that of the abettor

My friend want to write this in mail to inform the company that it is its duty to inform the police about its employee who is evading the court orders or it will be considers as the abettor of crime of 174 ipc.

Please guide.

Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:34 pm

RTI application deleted and updated version in my next post

Last edited by wellwisher on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 6:08 am

wellwisher wrote:
Good input. Friends kindly help me with the crpc which hcpappu is referring to.

Seems @hcpappu is referring to the section 39 CrPC. You might like to read CrPC Chapter IV (b), Aid to the Magistrates and the Police

RSingh
Sahodar Support Group
Weekly Meeting:
Every Saturday, 4pm-6pm
Jungpura Metro Park,
Near Defence Colony
New Delhi
Whatsapp no. 7827645601

Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Sec 39 of crpc was not for the offence of 406 or 420 but I used sec 37 of crpc in my RTI query.

Application for obtaining information under The Right to Information Act 2005

From,
The Public Information Officer,
Superintendent of Police,
Dist: ____________, West Bengal-__________

SUB: Seeking information under RTI act 2005

Dear Public Information Officer:

Under the Right to Information Act 2005, Section 6, I need information in relation to the execution of bailable warrant sent to The SP, __________ by ______________, JM-1St class, ________ vide Cr case Complaint (P) No.-________/2014 issued on __/__/2014 against Ms. ________________, W/O- _____________, D/O- ________________ having her office at _________ Bank Ltd, __________ Branch,____________ Road, ________,Pincode-__________.

The information required are as follows-

1. Kindly provide the date of receipt of the said warrant at SP office, _________ and at the ______________ police station with the inward/ outward document number of the said arrest warrant.
2. Kindly provide me a certified copy of directions given from the SP/ SP office, __________to the concerned officer/authority for execution of said arrest warrant.
3. Kindly inform the current status of the said warrant. Also provide details of all actions taken till date to execute the said warrant including but not limited to the number of attempts made to arrest her with date, time & place of each attempt and the details of the police officer including his name, designation and mobile number who went to arrest her. Also give information on the money spent on such attempts. Since this case is related to cheque bounce & criminal breach of trust by a bank employee, any delay in execution of such warrant may result in more number of cases.
4. Since Ms _____________ on whom the said arrest warrant is issued works with __________ Branch of ________Bank, please answer in yes or no whether the police officer responsible for the execution of said warrant sought any assistance in writing from the branch manager of her bank requesting him to inform the police about her presence in branch in which _______________ is working, using his authority as per chapter IV B, Section 37 of the code of criminal procedure.
5. If the answer to my query number 4 is “NO” then kindly provide the relevant document showing the reason for not asking such assistance from the branch manager and other bank officials in writing which would have helped the police in executing the said arrest warrant. Also submit the date by which the police officer is going to use the above said section which will help the police to execute the warrant.
6. Kindly provide the details of all arrest warrants pending against Ms ____________ at SP office, ______________ on the day of this RTI reply. Kindly provide the details of action taken for its execution if any other warrant is also pending against Ms _____________.
7. Kindly provide the rules, regulations and procedure to be followed for execution of bailable warrant/ non bailable warrant received from court.
8. As per section 7(8) of the RTI Act 2005, In case of rejection of my application, I kindly request you to provide the reason for such rejection and not just quote a section of RTI. Also, I request you to provide the details of Appellate authority.

Application fee details
Encl. Application Fee of Rs 20/- by IPO No..................... ......PAY TO: Accounts Officer

Below Items are for your kind information and consideration
• As per section 6(3) of the RTI Act 2005, In case, the requested information is held by another public authority, I request the PIO to transfer the application or part of it within FIVE days and immediately inform me about such transfer.
• As per section 5(3) of the RTI Act 2005, I request the PIO to provide assistance in getting the requested information.
• As per section 7(9) of the RTI Act 2005, I request the PIO to provide the requested information in the form in which it is sought.
• As per section 7(8)(iii) and 7(3)(ii) of the RTI Act 2005, I request the PIO to inform me of the particulars of First Appellate Authority.
• As per section 8 (1) (j) of the RTI Act 2005, the information which cannot be denied to the Parliament or a State Legislature, shall not be denied to any person.

Yours faithfully,

Last edited by wellwisher on Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:34 pm

@wellwisher I re-read the relevant sections of CrPC, and I apologize that I might have ended up giving you an incorrect advice.

In a strictest technical sense , no one is legally bound to inform the police of whereabouts of a culprit, unless specifically asked by a magistrate and police officer (section 37). Also, people are suppose to inform police / magistrate if they know somebody has or is about to commit an offence. Unfortunately these do not apply to IPC 406 and 420 (section 39).

That said, you are well within your rights to ask help from coercing another private citizen to help police in nabbing a culprit. By that letter, you'll have the impact you are hoping for ! :-)

Anyway, sorry again !

Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Thanks friend for bringing the said sections to my notice. It was a great help.

My friend emailed her bank and I quote the last lines of his mail "I hope and trust that _________ bank will not allow any employee nor support any employee who is charged with serious offence to evade the process of law."

As a result of this mail, she has stopped attending the bank branch. The bank must have asked her to secure bail first.

I also used 37 crpc in my RTI query.

"4. Since Ms ___________ on whom the said arrest warrant is issued works with ___________ Branch of _______ Bank, please answer in yes or no whether the police officer responsible for the execution of said warrant sought any assistance in writing from the branch manager of her bank requesting him to inform the police about her presence in branch in which _____________ is working, using his authority as per chapter IV B, Section 37 of the code of criminal procedure.
5. If the answer to my query number 4 is “NO” then kindly provide the relevant document showing the reason for not asking such assistance from the branch manager and other bank officials in writing which would have helped the police in executing the said arrest warrant. Also submit the date by which the police officer is going to use the above said section which will help the police to execute the warrant."

I will also email a request to the commissioner for execution of warrant.

If police decides the ignore all my requests, I will move to Calcutta High Court with all these documents against the police and I will let them reply to the court.

Please share your inputs to make the RTI application for execution of warrant to be more effective.

Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:35 am

By writing to her manager that u would file case against him, u would invite trouble and nothing else. And why do u want to send any letter that she is having cases against her. These would create problems for u, which should be avoided as u already have enough cases on u , both existing and prospective.

If opp. Party is employed in a public sector bank, they come under RTI. File any number of applications, asking only one point in each application. This would irk the bank and they may tell the employee to avoid that headache to bank.

U can write to the employer if she is arrested because any employee who is arrested for 24/48 hours would be suspended. Since warrants are already issued by court, see that the same are executed or efforts are made by police to arrest her. This does not have any problems for u.

About the passport, u can write to the passport authority attaching copy of the warrant issued by court. They may act to impound the passport. Simultaneously, make petition to court to write to ppt authority to impound the ppt. But first concentrate on having the warrants executed.

Next, why do u want to make her lose the job? This would put the maintenance burden on u. Ur effort should be to cause maximum inconvenience thru legal means.

Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:49 am

No I am not writing anything to her manager.

I am neither writing any mail to her employer.

My friend has written several mails to her employer informing them that she is evading arrest and arrest warrants are pending against her in non bailable cases. She has stopped going to office and this shows that the efforts are paying off.

I want her to lose her job and I am ok with the maintenance part because she is only a graduate, living in a village and once she lose her job, her future job prospects will be doomed and her plans to go to Mumbai will also fall. Her present employer is offering her a flat in Mumbai which she will only get in dreams with any other employer at such low level.

If she loses her job because of running away from law, how can I be held liable for the same? Even if I am I will bear the pain.

My RTI to SP and my email to the police commissioner is part of my effort towards getting the arrest warrant executed. I will also be sending an RTI to the police commissioner in next week and I will be sending another warrant today. NBW will be issued in next month and then I will move to high court against police inaction, provide the police fails to execute the warrants against her till that time.

I am not worried about the cases against me. I will only be worried if she gets success in securing bail for herself in non bailable cases against her. If she fails to secure bail, game over.

Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:50 am

Good Luck

Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:15 am

When you are on right track then there is no need and time to look back, things will get itself fall in place. The INDIAN LEGAL JUDICIAL SYSTEM itself gives room to play in any direction.

Had any wife/bitch felt or think twice before filing of false cases? NO, then why men should think in attacking on them?

Their (opp gang) one small mistake and their game is over.

The master stroke is yet to come in case of well wisher as he has to speak true lies and also to do loads of hard work to put his lovely behind the bars.
Dil pe patthar rakhna padega bhai ko to send his child mom to JAIL

if he succeeds in his plan, which he may, then a strong message from the State of Bihar will be delievered to all lovely ladies who file false cases against their husband and in laws. Couple of months before a fighter reached upto the Supreme Court due to which the SC gave some 6 to 7 pointers before arrest must be followed in 498A cases.

ONE WARRIOR PAVES WAY FOR 10000 survivors and INSPIRATION TO 10 LAC.

Sun Nov 02, 2014 7:57 pm

Yes this is our weakness as we still think that what happened to our children if something wrong happened to our lovely. We guys walk on double edge sword.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:51 am

I will wait till 35 days from the receipt of my RTI application at the SP Office and then without wasting any time, I will file a complaint with the State Information Commission u/s 18 of RTI act 2005.

The State Information Commission has all the powers of that of a civil court. I hope that the police will not be able to justify the delay in execution of two arrest warrants against a bank employee.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:05 am

Reply to one of the forum member as well to the others.

Let me clarify some bitter & sour truth.

I hope u don't mind why I posted in your thread 'wellwisher'- if u mind dn it matters otherwise do not mind it doesn't matters.
Since your thread crossed exhorbitant views I thought DT I will not get a better place to post my views.

1. My earlier username was 'coolniranjan'. I m notoriously known becoz of offensive play in these types of issues. Some agree wid my strategy n some are not, its individual decision.

2. I don't respond to everyone's PM. Only genuine cases and honest person get response from my side.

3. I DON'T PREACH PIP. There are some lawyer's also in dis forum who solve or get ideas for their cases by posting on threads on this forum. These are black sheep's.

4. Same warning to u:-When some of d forum member joined this forum somewhere in Jan Feb 2014 I told them do not indulge excessively in forum. They neglected d same. Coolniranjan was fed up wid PM's & problems of others & giving answers therefore quitted d forum becoz all people's at this platform are facing cases themselves ; so how one can sort problem of d other when they are also seekers? At the same time each case is unique in itself. One can share his ' experiences' but can't solve your problem/matter. It's you alone have to come out from dis deep shit of courts n police.

The consequences of so called menbers is in front of all. Most has become psycho. Soon they will need a psychiatrist.
It is not your profession as well you will not practice or preach the law.
Over indulging in anything will harm u as in case of them. They didn't concentrated on their case rather gave advices to others as well excessively indulged in d problems of other. They were not a professor nor I am. They does not have legal degree or knowledge. Other members also don't possess the same. So it's better to keep mouth shut instead of percolating or giving false advises to others; when one himself do not know d solutions of problems.
Everyone wants fan following but must not become a Nazi.

5. I m choosy in replying as I also need spare time for answering queries. Sometimes I don't log in for 30 days.

6. In the time u need help most I may or may not be there. Why? I have already crossed d bridge. Moreover I m nt anyone's solicitors or attorney. The Same person may abuse me when he needed advice at the most crucial time. So don't expect consultations. Pay to your lawyer as he is your second wife till all things conclude.

7. The law is like a ocean & no one knows how deep and far it is. Nor their is any requirements to know whole of the laws. Just use law as per yr case n situations demand.

8. I can share my experiences or the knowledge of the path on whom I walked but its only you who have to walk alone or suffer.
I may show u d tricks of law or throw some light on basis of my limited acumen & experiences but u have to gain mastery over it yourself.
Choice is yours.

9. The golden rule:- learn new things, unlearn old concepts, re- learn new things. Don't give advice until u yrslf are not sure.

10. Log in to forum - discuss problems - share problems- try to find solutions- help others if u can on basis of yr experiences- runaway from over indulging in problems of others or giving futile advises- log out n wash yr brain from thoughts of cases of others otherwise u'll become a maniac.

DON'T BASK IN D GLORY OF FUTILE SUCCESS UNTIL UNLESS U HAVE ACHIEVED OR DONE SOMETHING IN YOUR OWN EYES.

Keep in mind d above 10 pointers.

Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:19 pm

THE WOODS ARE LOVELY, DARK & DEEP
BUT I HAVE PROMISES TO KEEP
AND MILES TO GO BEFORE I SLEEP
AND MILES TO GO BEFORE I SLEEP

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:58 am

Two bailable warrants followed by two complaints to the police commissioner and one RTI for seeking information on execution of warrant against my wife has not yielded any results. Although the greedy gang seems to be under pressure.

My next strategy is to send two non bailable warrants followed by complaint to the DGP for non execution of warrant and later RTI on the action taken on my complain. I hope this works.

Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:02 am

My wife got arrested today and later released after furnishing bail bond from her local PS. Since it was a bailable warrant, the police had to release her on bail. But now she is not eligible for anticipatory bail. I will oppose her anticipatory bail on ground that she has already been arrested.

Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:01 pm

Mubarkaa sir ji...!!!

Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:16 am

Hopefully this will bring them to the table with their heads down.

Now they know that women or anyone else do not have a monopoly on filing cases or causing arrests. This is what I believe in: our inlaws have a few dowry sections at their disposal, we have the whole IPC at our disposal: pick a section or two and then plan it well and shoot back. If the system is corrupt, let us use it to.

Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:11 pm

The police station insider conceded that the arrest was made due to extraordinary pressure from my end. They normally do not execute inter state bailable warrant particularly in matrimonial matters and that too against a 498A abla nari even after 4 years. They were surprised that instead of sending a NBW why I wanted the BW to be executed.

Extraordinary effort can yield extraordinary results.

Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:50 am

wellwisher wrote:
Extraordinary effort can yield extraordinary results.

Good Job @wellwisher. You have been inspirational !!

RSingh
Sahodar Support Group
Weekly Meeting:
Every Saturday, 4pm-6pm
Jungpura Metro Park,
Near Defence Colony
New Delhi
Whatsapp no. 7827645601

Tue Dec 02, 2014 2:35 pm

@wellwisher you know when we were talking over the phone I told you that after 15 nov she may got arrested. I think after 5 dec she may suffe more till jan mid. My observation/ prediction is based on my intuition. As you know I m not good in law etc. anyways best of luck bro,

Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:33 am

She has taken certified copy of both the criminal cases but have not applied for anticipatory bail yet. A non bailable warrant will reach her local PS within 7-10 days.

Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:08 pm

Put an RTI on that PS asking what happened on that warr@nt.. ha ha hahhh..s3nding c0py to l0cal m@gistrate

Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:35 pm

She applied for her AB at the district court on counter blast theory. Her bail application said that she filed this case, that case. this and that case and then that case and this case is just filed as a counter blast so bail shld be granted.

Court room transcript:

Her lawyer: My lord the cases have been filed by husband and MIL. (He thought he has given enough information and the hon. judge should be pleased to grant bail)

My lawyer: Her client is on bail bond and they are hiding this information from court. And he gave the bail paper of 1st case to the judge. And he told the judge that since warrants were pending in both the cases at the same police station in all likelyhood she has been arrested in both the cases.

Judge: Angry. Are you on bail bond?

Her lawyer: I am unaware of this fact.

Judge: If you don't know than how you filled the bail bond. If NBW is issued and the police bring her here than don't come to me. Ask your client to surrender immediately.

Her lawyer: My lord please give us 30 days.

Judge: No more than 10 days. And he directed his office to keep the case on no. 1

Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:12 pm

Her both Anticipatory bail petitions got rejected at the district court.

498A abla nari was seeking bail on counter blast theory and she failed.

Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:17 am

In-laws ya unka koi representative aapke paas aaye to unse pakka kehna....

"ABHI TO PARTY SHURU HUI HAI"...!!!

Mubarka sir jee...!!!

Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:02 am

wellwisher wrote:
Her both Anticipatory bail petitions got rejected at the district court.
Mubarak hoo....
P@rty h0.. l@ddu bhijw@o @pne s@sur@l....s@th me!n lett3r.. mer3 k@ran @pk0 kut!ya k3 fr33d0m m!la. mub@rak ho..
(n0t !n y0ur 0wn wr!t!ng th0ugh and thr0ugh @n unkn0wn f@ce)

Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:52 am

I sent someone to check at her bank branch and to my surprise she is still attending her bank branch. I am so upset but I will have to act. The following are few steps which I will take immediately.

1. My friend will write an email to her employer (bank).
2. RTI to RBI which in turn will seek information from the bank.
3. RTI to police commissioner for the execution of NBW.

I will share the above write up's and hope to get feed backs and suggestions for all my co fighters.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:16 pm

Mail to be written to her employer (bank) by my friend. Suggestions needed.

New facts have emerged in the case of your employee ___________ Emp ID _______of _______ Branch, W.B. I am sharing it for your information and necessary action.

As you are aware that there are two non bailable criminal cases against __________ which includes IPC sections of criminal breach of trust (406 IPC) & of cheating (420 IPC). The new facts which have come to my knowledge are as follows-

1. She was arrested by the ________ police on 22/11/14 in connection to the 406 IPC private complaint criminal case having case no. _______/2014 filed at the civil court _______.
As per the RTI reply received from the Additional Deputy Commissioner of Police _______________________on the execution of bailble warrant wide Memo No. ____________ Dt. 20.11.14 in the above mentioned case the reply was sought by the _________ PS and I quote.
“ This PS has properly executed the bailable warrant by arresting Mrs. ___________l on 22.11.14 and offered her bail on the bond of ________, Adv. Of ________ Court, stood as securety against the accused person with producing proper bail bond and PR bond under condition to produce her before the Court of Ld __________, J.M. 1st class, _________ on 27.11.14 at 10:00 hrs. this refers to ______ PS G.D.E No. ________ dt. 22.11.14.”
“After receiving the W/A this office was communicated with the Bank Authority of ___________ Branch and with their assistances the W/A has been executed properly.”

2. She failed to appear before the hon. trial court as per her bond conditions and subsequently a non bailable warrant was issued for her arrest. The arrest warrant is pending with the W.B. police in connection with the private criminal complaint case no. _______/2014.
3. She applied for anticipatory bail in both the criminal cases of 406 IPC and 420 IPC by concealing the important fact of her arrest and that she is on bail bond with the sessions court at _______ on 9/12/14 on which first hearing happened on 10/12/14. The lawyer of complainants shared the information of her arrest with the ld. Judge and her lawyer said that he is unaware of this fact and sought some time from the ld. Judge. The ld. Judge in his wisdom gave another date of 20/12/14 to her lawyer to come clean on facts. But she and her lawyer failed to appear before the hon. court on 20/12/14 and both her bail petitions were rejected and she was not granted the anticipatory bail in both the cases.

In light of the above facts it is clear that she was arrested with the assistance of the ________ bank branch officials so that she could face criminal trial. But she not only defied the bail bond conditions on which she was released by the _________police but despite NBW warrant against her she is working with the bank. I hope the bank will take this matter with the seriousness which it deserves and take necessary action against such employees who has no respect for law.

Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:24 pm
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next