EUREKA- No Arrest for 498a... 

Aache Din Aane Wale Hai?
Poll ended at Sat Jan 21, 2017 4:38 pm
Yes 94%  94%  [ 16 ]
No 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 17

EUREKA- No Arrest for 498a... 

Congrats All fighter Brothers.

Home Ministry today issued a notification to all State Governments in respect of misuse of law in 498a cases ie for avoiding Arrest in 498a cases. If in any case it the situation demands orders from Magistrate will be required to make an Arrest.
This comes following the recent SC guidelines to be fulfilled or followed by the PS (17 points).

You are not a looser until you quit trying.

Aache Din Aane Wale Hai!!

Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:38 pm

Wonderful.

Can Some-One Get Hold of this Notification & post it in this forum for benefit of All.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:23 pm

brothers, i have filed an rti just yesterday on lot of issues. one is any directions from the SC reg. SC judgement of 498a (july 2014) and of january judgement reg. IO to be punished for failed investigation etc. also the concerned officer in MHA to whom one can complaint if there is some contempt of this judgement by the delhi police. also sent some questiosn for DP also reg. FIr against me, and CAW working etc. etc. will keep all of you posted.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:47 am

do not count your chicken yet.feminazies are powerful lobby. see how Indira Jaisingh is baying for that judge.we should also see if this can be applied retrospectively because guidelines for arrests were issued way back in 1994 and they were being flouted brazenly. this makes all earlier arrests illegal and action should be initiated against all those people who misused this provision. that in my opinion will be real deterrant. my request to shri palakaran to give wide publicity to the replies he gets to his RTI in respect to january judgement reg IO. in my 498a case the IO shamelessly deposed that he did not investigate but merely filed the case and he knew nothing about the case.

Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:19 am

Sandeep, we need to fight. I am a member on the forum and is associated with NGOs SIFF, MRA etc... since 2008. I have seen how our brothers fought to victory. I was not even allowed to see my child, now child spends 50% of holidays with others...

Arrest was the 'Brahmastra' for these bitch's. These is out, the next r to follow.

We have a member who was arrested and but behind bars. he had his inlaws in police and had filed false case, fake witness and was kept for 3 days. He has made them run now from pillar to post, SP called and requested to withdraw his RTI's, wife is begging for divorce.

'U R not a looser until u quit'

Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:31 pm

Guys

Please find the circular in the link below

http://savefamily.in/173-avoid-unnecessary-arrest-in-498a-hmo-circular.html

my Opp council is watching my posts on this forum, i would like to show my middle finger to the whole gang

Regards
Kingi

Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:00 am

Hai all,
Considering all the circulars and SC judgement shall we conclude that no 498a accused needs to take AB.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:11 pm

If a party is guilty or circumstantial evidence suggest, then it should.

Precaution is better than Cure.

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:20 pm

@sandy498a,
In my case, all witnesses are fake who never visited my house. Some of the witnesses are govt employees. Can you please elaborate on RTI which one of the member used as you mentioned?

Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:52 am

Every legal agenda takes a bit of a time to come into to the legislative intent for any reforms to take place. Thank god that we have now allegations for sexual harassment against judicial and legislative officers, it helps to show them where the shoe pricks.

Hemant Jain
Rohini District Park, Sector 14,
Near Gate No. 2., Delhi - 110085

Co-ordination No. 9811850498/ 9953999173

Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:44 am

Precaution is better than cure..

Most of them file fake complaint and submit fake evidence. Police wont make any conclusion during the investigation. That means still the arrest threat is there.

Advocates will b always interested to put his party in question mark otherwise they have no income.498a is a wonderful tool for the police and advocates to grab money from the party.

Men has to start handling this matter without fear then only changes will come.

I personally shared this information with advocates but they came up with only threats and also not interested to accept this rule.

Advocates are promoting the 498A case

Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:44 am

Guys U r correct.

My lawyer tried to put fear in me by stating the opp party is preparing to file DV cases on u.
My Ans:- Let them do it, If I am clear why should I fear?
The DALAL also tried to check my financial status
Ans:- I am doing this job and th's my status, other details my wife is aware and she can claim that. I hav taken necessary precaution let she fight another 10-15 yrs there too.

A false Complaint was made by my xxx, I got a call from PS.
My reply bluntly:- So shld I come now or morning or after summons? Matter is in Court
Tune of the IO changed & started saying don't worry its jst a small matter, come tomorrow.
If u want to arrest u can I will use it to my advantage and all will have answer.
50/- it took in the matter.

Fri Aug 08, 2014 10:14 am

GOLDEN RULE

False ARREST Means Divorce 100 % SURE.

Once you have decided to get Rid of the Bit** - Why Worry for the Cost.

Nothing is More Valuable than Health & Mental Peace

Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]