It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
NINDAK 

Sir, can u please elaborate what/ who is nindak ? Is he some man who was troubled by his wife thru false cases

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:35 am

lakhs of men are already trapped in false 498a so whats new?

Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Is it necssary that one meets a nindak in the lifetime ?

Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:03 pm

@ Aturchatur

agree on nindak.

it can be you fighting with youself to make a decision, your parents, brthers sisters etc
who fight with you, scold you that becouse of u we r in this mess but after 15 min
come by your side and tell you " lets fight it up togather till the end"

They can be seniors helping you fight, giving suggestions and inspirations

@ Aturchatur

I have got your point regarding nindak but can you share what you read abt nindak on Internet

regards

Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:12 am

Nindak niyare rakhiye, Angan kuti chawai, Bin pani sabun bina, nirmal kare subhaiy

Kabir says that one should keep his critic close to him. One should even give him a cottage in the Angan of ones house, because he will clean our nature without soap and water

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:12 am

Aturchatur thanks for sharing
Hats off and thumbs up for NINDAK.
and the most helpful critic of life. At first we are annoyed and frustrated but when
we look back they are our backbone helping us stand straight.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:04 am

yes, nindak corrects behavior attributes also. but backbone straightening not yet clear.
@atur, falgun, pls enlighten

Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:20 pm

@ babudady
when we get a false case againt us we are all taken by surprise.
our mind is not abe to accept if such thing can happen? Did she really initiated a false case against me?
you are in total shock as well as afraid, some time weveven get into deperation and mind is toatlly blank
dont know what to do next, how to handle the problems both legal
as well as the problems and disturbance going on in your mind.
now comes Nindak who may be critic or a person who scolds you or even some time make you feel like
you are the worst person ever but at the same time giving you strength to fight so is refered as backbone

nindak is the one who gets you stand on your feet and even guide you to make things in your favour
or get you out of trouble.
they are the persons who are your well wishers even if at first you hate them but as time passes you
know their true value.....

Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:27 pm

gud expl by chatur

Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:16 am

good input to think about..... actually we are refining ourselves in this process..... so enjoy.....

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:52 am

quote:- "KUBBE KO LAAT MAARI TO KUBBE KA KUB NIKAL GAYA" . . . . lol

Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:35 am

@all members, i share my nindak.

when i was young then i got scolding from my teacher but after scolding she used to pick me up & carry in her laps. this on-off happened many times. today when i look back i realize that she was first nindak of my life & due to her i gained education quickly. so i feel nindaks play a crucial role in everyone's life.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:44 am

I have been my biggest nindak my whole life. Whenever I go through a bad phase, like this one where I am fighting legal battle with my wife, I review my each and every move/decision.

This nindak helped me in evading arrest, securing AB and now filing criminal cases against my wife.

I am preparing to oppose her anticipatory bail efforts. Again I am nindak of my preparations to oppose her bails.

I do not know whether I will win this battle or not but I have no doubt that my nindak will help me fight in the best way possible as per my capability.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:28 am

NINDAK,

Everybody in this forum is a NINDAK, a sacha saathi...

Everyone of us are NINDAK for eachother.

All the NINDAKs...Keep Rocking,...Keep criticizing,...Keep Winning.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:55 pm

I agree with @srinivasbr that everyone in this forum is a NINDAK for one another. Even though this forum has been a virtual platform but it has great strong NINDAK's !!

Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:00 pm

Thanks aturchaturji for inviting me to write on this topic.

I would say yes its important to keep nindak to make you more refined personality. but this nindak should not hinder your way. my wifw was a the biggest nindak of mine. she used to say things that i am doing this or that, but i never did that...... used to say that i am like this this or that...... which might not be true at all..... but still i thought about what she used to say to me accusingly, sometimes that was correct apparently......but never always.......

she used to say you dont care about anybody on one side... and on the other side she forced me to leave my parents in the old age... when i resisted..... i got 498a, 406 etc..bla bla... she used to say i am selfish..... but i know i have never bought a pair of shoes in last five years for myself.... spending all money to keep her happy and not to abuse me on petty things.... but after some time i realized that whatever i try to do any good for her... she will abuse me and my family making issues from nothing deliberately..... what to do.... i thought ...is she mad or something.... she can see what i am doing for her... but still she is treating me like a dog..... that was unbearable.....

i think motive of the nindak behind doing ninda to you is also important.... my mother or father or brother also used to say something or the other to me.... but the motive was always to activate me and to make me think in an another direction or option.....

but the criticism by my wife was all badly motivated....... always to demoralize me.... to degrade me...... to humiliate me before others.....what to say else....... all impressed by dominant and control freak psychology....

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:50 pm

I personally feel that nindak must be genuinely advising you how to do something correctly instead of one those who come out in night on the roads everyday & start $honking like someone said to me thru PM i.e.,
"ANNE KUTTE VAAA NU BHONKAN"

There needs to create a line between nindak & frostik so those who feel jealous at growth of someone might vent out their frustration at some other places instead of pulling the legs of others.
There is a need to start a new thread named FROSTIK.
Any ideas . .

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]