It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 17 posts ] 
Opposing Aniticipatory bail of my wife in 420 & 406 

Hi friends,

Most of us have struggled to secure anticipatory bail for ourselves and our families. Many of us got successful in securing the same but some of us failed because of the dirty tricks of our wives & our inlaws.

It is pay back time now as on next date arrest warrants will be issued against my wife in two seperate non bailable cases. I have decided to oppose her anticipatory bail with all force.

Kindly suggest anything that ur wives used against u which u feel was an effective and cunning move by your wives.

Regards,

Wellwisher

Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:56 am

Wish you all the success.

Strategy: The most effective strategy employed by the wfs is to cry your heart out in front of the Jg. He will even make a special note of that - But the question is can you do the same? And even you are able to pull it off - Will the Jg make the note?

Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:28 am

Wellwisher,
If you have the cases well made out for 420 and 406 oppose the AB of your wife and take many women from your family with you to do the same along with you.
The TEAR DRAMA must be replied in the same way from your family.................It is very strange that judges do make note of tears and tantrums thrown by women in court but it is true so counter it with women from your family and make sure that you have supported your case well with the meaningful documents .
Also prepare a list of witness you want to summon and make many MNC's service providers as your witness with call records etc so that you have a eye turner to "mention" in case a logjam is provided by your wife in court.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:58 am

Thanks for the advice.

I have prepared a list of documents which includes few documents which is not related to my case but it proves that my wife was not an innocent abla nari but a clever, fraud lady.

For eg.1. She used to gamble in share market and lost 6 times her annual salary in one year itself.
2. She worked in bank and at the same time she formed a pvt.ltd company at her home address to sell life insurance to customers of the bank.
3. She has not only cheated me but she has one more criminal case against her.

I have also included few documents which proves that her 498A case is false.

I am also deploying one more strategy to see that her AB is rejected.

The strategy is simple. Send BW to her police station. Give vitamin M to the thana incharge. Make sure that he arrests the bitch and release her on bail. Once arrested, she is not eligible for anticipatory bail. Ab to jail jana parega because in Bihar there is no chance of getting bail in a non bailable case without AB.

Kindly share your inputs.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:47 am

my god well wisher..abe kya wife hai teri? itne crimes aur fir bhi pati ke upar case ka soch rahi hai

Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:41 pm

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Got my drifter?

Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:01 pm

Arnesh judgement has got no value in Bihar. People are citing this judgement but it is not yielding any positive result.

In my case cognizance has been taken u/s 420 IPC, 138 NI & 406 IPC. Max punishment is upto 7 years in 420 IPC with or without fine. But there is no minimum punishment prescribed under this penal code. But generally if convicted u/s 420, a male gets around 5 years and a female around 2.5 years of jail term.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:48 am

I was concerned about my wife's jail visit. So I inquired about the condition of women jail at Patna.

I knew a person who is facing murder charges and is a regular visitor of jail. He told me that the women jail at Patna is under utilized. So it will be a service to send her to jail. I also inquired whether prisoners are taken care of by jail warden or not. I found out that that no physical assault happens at jail. I was relieved that my wife will spend a better time than her matrimonial home, where my wife was tortured physically and mentally for dowry "source: her FIR ;) ".

But I am a little worried that she will have to wash clothes and massage the legs of the warden in the jail. And I will not be there to help her.

I hope the jail warden teaches her, what her mother should have taught her before her marriage.

Last edited by wellwisher on Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:55 am

wellwisher,
Put your head down and get into details.Women are an exempted lot in India that is why the Bihar Jail was underutilized in spite of the growth in population manifold.
Pls concentrate and use your time in presentation technique of your case and a very good rapport with PP who would be basically your lawyer and a lot would depend on him you can have a private lawyer also but PP will represent the state and he choose to remain silent you would get nothing in this case.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:15 am

@poppinder

I planned these things in advance. I have engaged a lawyer who is the best friend of PP. The court is near my home and I am a daily visitor of the court since few months. I share snacks and drinks with many insiders in the court and have build good repo with them. So I have taken care of that part. Plus I have prepared a list of 18 documents with explanation and gave it to my lawyer who will be opposing the bail.

On reading the file, the lawyer said to me that my wife is a 500% fraud lady. So I know that my papers are speaking what they are supposed to speak :).

Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:16 am

wellwisher,
Great to hear about preparations.I wish you all the best.
Do keep me posted of the developments after the hearings are over.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:42 am

I have a worry. What if the police station in charge of her police station choose to sit over the arrest warrant? What if she does not appear despite despite BW, NBW, PO & so on?

Kindly share your views.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:20 am

wellwisher,
The arrest warrants are issued by court and served by a select few in Police station.
Find them make friends and get NBW served.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:42 am

Cases are pending against me in the same police station. I have decided to approach them with vitamin M through my friend. I do not know how effective he will be.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:05 am

Getting her passport impounded

I intend to get her passport impounded. Since cognizance has been taken against her u/s 420 IPC which carries a jail term of up to 7 yrs, there is a possibility of her to leave the country to evade the punishment. Despite the summons she has not appeard in the court and bailable warrants may be issued against her in the next date.Please suggest me whether should move an application for impounding her passport.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:27 am

Yes court will not impound her passport but atleast court will order her to submit it in the court custody, This will also help u to pressure her to make amicable settlement for Divorce.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:47 am

I have decided to write a letter to the passport authority requesting him/her to initiate action as per passport act 1967 clause 10(3)(e). Under this clause the passport authority has the power to impound any travel document if any criminal proceedings is pending against the travel document holder in any court in India.

I will attach the certified copy of cognizance order and of arrest warrant order as evidence. I will show my apprehension that she will flee from the country to evade the law and a jail term which may extend up to seven years. I will also write that according to my sources, she is planning to escape from India.

I hope it will work. The magistrates are being transferred and durga puja holidays will delay my warrant order for a month at least. Once her passport gets impounded, I will post it here.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:24 am
Reply to topic   [ 17 posts ]