It is currently Tue Nov 13, 2018 8:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
SOCIAL STIGMA (WOMEN) !!! 

Can u pls elaborate ? And Happy.B'day Atur Chatur sir. You are a perfect nine genius. I wish you very best.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:09 am

aturchatur wrote:
Friends !!!

A Girl was trapped in Perjury. And she was in SOCIAL STIGMA. I found on internet about her:-

@Chatur

Who is this Girl ?
What have you found about her in internet ?
Can you please let us in the forum know the reason for this post ?

Advise : We all of us have seen lot of technical issues in the forum (Threads not opening, etc etc)
Request you to kindly keep your posts limited and do not unnecessarily increase the load on the server.

Discrimination is advised

http://498afaq.blogspot.in/
http://www.498a.org/contents/general/Ne ... elines.pdf

Good Luck

Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:30 pm

@Chatur

Share the link for this story please

Good Luck

Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:29 pm

@Chatur

Doubt if such "genuine woman" exists ? Considering there has been no cruelty for dowry then how come any genuine woman in a fit of rage lodge a 498 complaint ? She can raise a domestic violence complaint but if she lodges a 498 complaint then doubt if she was genuine just my 2 cents.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:51 pm

@chatur

pre-caw & post-caw : There is some scope for reunion provided both husband and wife mend their ways and suppress egos.

post-FIR, post-arrest, post-CS, post-DV, other stages : After all these stages it becomes really difficult for reunion because of lot of factors, understanding the wife is genuine but as the crow flies men really need to save their a$$ rather reunion ...

Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Is it very difficult or is said to be impossible ? Difficult if kids are involved and impossible if there are no kids.

Let's say 498a becomes compoundable in all states. Will there be any scope ? Yes
Let's say litigations become a no arrest scenario. Will there be any scope ? Yes

Don't think MOU really works in relationships over time.

Tue Sep 09, 2014 7:32 pm

aturchatur wrote:
@babudady, thanks.
i found about this girl on internet where she narrated her story. she told that out of fit of anger she went to PS to lodge complaint. The PS guys referred her to CAW Cell. She wanted union with her husband & wanted him to live with him separately but her parental relatives never suggested her to unite. Instead they themselves consulted with a low earning lawyer & made a false complaint with wild allegations. She said that her relatives not even let her read that complaint copy & just got signs from her. She wanted to pass her messages to her husband but her relatives always stood between husband & wife.
The moment husband got copy of CAW Complaint, he filed divorce on the basis of wild allegations (cruelty) by wife. Her relatives then using M Power got him arrested for three days. The wife never knew about all that. She used to write on networking sites that she loves being with her husband but her relatives shattered all her hopes to reunion.
aturcahtur:- i don't know whether the woman is lying or is trying to create a better picture of herself or infact is speaking true.
@ et al,what should be the approach for a genuine woman who don't want to be labelled disgruntled by filing false cases & who wants to unite. is there a way to unite the families at pre-caw, post-caw, post-FIR, post-arrest, post-CS, post-DV, other stages ?

@Chatur

Share the link from internet, from where you read or got this story....!

OR is this scenario from any movie/serial which you wanted to showcase how law was misused

Good Luck

Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:52 am

I do not know about anyone else but my wife is in SOCIAL STIGMA after I filed 420 & 406 cases against her. I informed her family and her three brother in laws about the case and how she ran away from home for my money and jewelry.

My sources tell me that they are very stressed and my wife regularly fights with her bhabhis. I will be sending arrest warrants against her in this months itself in both the cases provided the courts functions (magistrate are being transferred).

I will also be getting her passport impounded u/s 10(3)(e) of the passport act 1967.

Very few people successfully file counter cases against 498 A wife. People think that it is next to impossible to file counter cases against a 498 A wife. But it is not true. Yes it is not as easy as to file a false dowry case but with proper planning and evidence it is possible.

I not only filed cases against my wife but also helped two other victims to file non bailable cases against their wife and family.

I will discuss about one of those cases-

The guy got married and after two years of the marriage the wife conceived a baby. During tests it was discovered that the wife is infected with a disease which is in chronic stage. The disease can be equated with aids but less deadly. The disease was also transferable as aids putting husbands life at risk if he continued with the conjugal life. He spoke to her parents to find out about the origin of the disease and he came to know that it has come from her family.

The disease was non curable. The boy was poorly advised by his lawyer and instead of filing for annulment of marriage, he filed for divorce on ground of disease and some other ground as suggested by his lawyer. The girl's side filed 498 A. He stood the ground and kept on fighting. He was on provisional bail and was under tremendous pressure from the other side.

He contacted me through one of his relatives whom I helped to secure bail. I advised him to file a criminal case against his wife and his family under various sections including 420 IPC. He will also get bail shortly because we will present his case in a proper manner.

I am confident that his wife and her parents will be arrested in next 3-6 months.
They will face SOCIAL STIGMA.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:20 am

@Wellwisher, you are right.
Instead of annulment, filing criminal case is always a better option.
And if someone has the documentary evidence also to adduce in the court of law then that will be treated as sone pe suhaga.

The same purpose of divorce or annulment of marriage will be achieved through proper channel i.e., criminal case which this type of marriage involves criminal intent of the person/wife.

Since, divorce is a civil case & it might run for years may 2 to 8 years even if the grounds are vaild.
But as suggested by mr. aturchatur sir above that vehemently persuasion needs to be done. Accordingly , I feel that filing a criminal case suits better because such girl hided this fact which was done deliberately with criminal intent.

@Wellwisher, can u provide some information about the another person whom you jelped file criminal non-bailable cases against his wife.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:14 am

No. I do not think it will be proper to divulge any details of the other case.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:24 am

yes, i agree with dvfighter. criminal case seems better than civil divorce if documentary evidence.
pls also suggest some MOU which can be written while uniting between the parties as discussed above.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:08 am

aturchatur wrote:
@babudady, thanks.
i found about this girl on internet where she narrated her story. she told that out of fit of anger she went to PS to lodge complaint. The PS guys referred her to CAW Cell. She wanted union with her husband & wanted him to live with him separately but her parental relatives never suggested her to unite. Instead they themselves consulted with a low earning lawyer & made a false complaint with wild allegations. She said that her relatives not even let her read that complaint copy & just got signs from her. She wanted to pass her messages to her husband but her relatives always stood between husband & wife.
The moment husband got copy of CAW Complaint, he filed divorce on the basis of wild allegations (cruelty) by wife. Her relatives then using M Power got him arrested for three days. The wife never knew about all that. She used to write on networking sites that she loves being with her husband but her relatives shattered all her hopes to reunion.
aturcahtur:- i don't know whether the woman is lying or is trying to create a better picture of herself or infact is speaking true.
@ et al,what should be the approach for a genuine woman who don't want to be labelled disgruntled by filing false cases & who wants to unite. is there a way to unite the families at pre-caw, post-caw, post-FIR, post-arrest, post-CS, post-DV, other stages ?

@Chatur: Waiting for the link for the above story which you read in internet.

Share the link from internet, from where you read or got this story....!

OR is this scenario from any movie/serial which you wanted to showcase how law was misused

Good Luck

Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:17 pm

@all members, regarding MOU, I can say that it must include a point that, "in future she will not do any act which will cause trouble to husband & his family"

i think this indirect line can be included so if wife does some mischief i.e., wrong allegation which now husband proved wrong in next 498a then a criminal case will become strong against the defaulting wife who signed & agreed that in MOU.

Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:52 pm

broz, let me put my ACTUAL MOU for your kind perusal. FOLLOW THE APOSTROPHEIZ """""" & the language iz the main arsenal :

Memorandum of understanding is executed at New Delhi Dated: 6th Dec 2013 ( date ) between Mrs.Meeta Sobti W/O Mr.Deepak Sobti, D/O Mr. Mahesh Masand presently residing at I-37B G.F, Lajpat Nagar 2, New Delhi24.
(Herein after called the Ist party of the Ist part)

And

Mr. Deepak Sobti S/O (late) Shri Shashi Raj Sobti and resident of I-52 ( f.f ) Lajpat Nagar 2. New Delhi 24.
(Herein after called the IInd party of the IInd part)

Whereas both the parties have been married according to Hindu rights, customs and ceremonies on 27/11/2004 at Delhi and after the marriage a girl child namely Diva Sobti was born on 15/09/2006.
Due to certain unavoidable circumstances due to marital dispute, the Ist party had to leave the matrimonial home on 09/09/2013 and since then the Ist party is living with her parents. In the meanwhile both the parties were trying to resolve all the disputes/ differences in an amicable way.

"""""""""Under the guidance, social pressure & instruction of few relatives & friends, both the parties’ party had lodged a complaint/ complaints against each other with Lajpat Nagar police station, New Delhi. Due to the strong bond of love between both the parties, amicable talks & agreeing on all the points spoken by each party. Both parties have decided will resolve their differences & disputes etc. while staying together"""""""""".

1. Both the parties have agreed to create a healthy atmosphere in the matrimonial home so their daughter can grow in the best possible way & become a good social being. Both the parties have committed to resolve their differences in a mature & civil way. Both the parties have committed to give the best environment to their minor daughter.

2. IInd party also undertakes to give sufficient amount to the Ist party for household expenses, besides expenses of the child. As current times, i.e. Economic, physical etc are very uncertain & a husband & a wife both contribute to make a structure into a family home, IInd party may request for some contribution from the Ist party for the things mentioned above, """""""""though only in rare cases where IInd party is unable to provide for them due to some uncertain & unavoidable circumstances. Most importantly, as Ist party & their daughter are the only family IInd party has & no one else""""""""".

3. IInd party undertakes not to indulge in heavy drinking and smoking and shall not give any chance of complaints to the Ist party and shall remain bound by this memorandum of understanding. The same is expected from the Ist party, as in matters of providing homely food, love, compassion & care, etc. towards the IInd party & their daughter.

4. IInd party undertakes not to send sms to the Ist party and her parents, relatives, colleagues etc.which may cause unnecessary tensions. Similarly IInd party has requested with folded hands that anyone from Ist parties family, sisters along with their matrimonial home members, relatives, friends, known ones etc, should “ not “send any message in any form, may be via mobile device sms, via internet, written etc.

5. IInd party has requested with that he should not be forced by the Ist party, her family, relatives, friends, known ones etc to visit their residential, official places, family functions & vice a versa including the visits of the mentioned members to the marital home of IInd party & Ist party as that has caused mental trauma & agony in the past 9 years.

""""""6. II party has requested the Ist party, her family, sisters along with their matrimonial home members, relatives, friends, known ones etc ‘ to not to’ interfere in IInd party & Ist party’s marital relation & their home affairs, in any other activity & any which way of the mentioned parties. Henceforth, IInd party is requesting this so that the relation of Ist party, IInd part & their daughter can blossom which has suffered lots of setbacks in the recent times.

7. IInd party requests Ist party to acknowledge if any money in cash or kind has been demanded or not by IInd party from Ist party’s parents. If yes, then would like its details. Everything belonging to IInd party has to be returned by the Ist party & vice versa. This includes materialistic, documentary things etc.

8. Ist party has to accept if the IInd party has been a provider/ major provider towards all expenses at their matrimonial home since the first day of marriage. Ist party has to acknowledge if the IInd party been responsible & provider towards their daughter’s school fees since her first day at school. Ist party has to either admit or deny if the IInd party has fulfilled all the demands of Ist party since the first day of their marriage. IInd party will continue to do so the best of ability.

9. IInd party would like to request on clarity on the case of Domestic Violence filed by the Ist party against the IInd party. It has to be acknowledged that this case did not hold true on everything mentioned. There are other facets to this case from IInd party, which are not mentioned.

10. II party clearly reiterates that he wishes ‘not to stay’ ever with anyone apart from the Ist party & their minor daughter. II party knows that there are some social obligations but would request Ist party, her family, sisters along with their matrimonial home members, relatives, friends, known ones etc to at least give a gestation period of 1 year to this couple alone, so both parties bring back the good days of their marriage & their relation""""""".

11. IInd party shall not ask/give threat in future to the Ist party & vice versa to leave her/ his matrimonial home or residence in which they are currently residing.

""""""""""12. Both the parties undertake to withdraw all the complaints/cases etc against each other & the complaints/cases pending be treated as settled being for all purposes’. Concealing any such information/ legal case will be treated as ‘ null & void legal case ‘.

13. Ist party will not force the IInd party to obey to any of her demand by threatening to commit suicide.
Details of Cases Respectable Court Case Filed In Filed By
1. Sec 9of Hindu Marriage Act Ms. Madhu Jain,Judge family Court,Saket IstParty
2.Sec 12 of Domestic Voilence Ms.Monika Saroha,Mahila Court,Saket I stParty
3.Sec 13of Hindu Marriage Act Ms. Madhu Jain,Judge family Court,Saket IIndParty
In witness where of both the parties here to execute this memorandum of understanding in presence of the following witnesses:-
Witnesses
1. Meeta Sobti
(Ist party)
2. Deepak Sobti
(2nd party)""""""""""

Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:17 pm

i feel this all going for an MOU is bullshit....... basic is the two spouses have lost faith in one another.... and this faith can't be brought back so easily....... the base of this loss of faith are the laws that have been made biased since their beginning...... since the whole family of the man is deliberately involved in this, its very difficult for a man to believe his wife if she is genuine in what she is saying........ moreover todays society is going to be moreover equality driven but the equality needs equal thinking and equal responsibility............ these biased laws make a boy more responsible than a girl.... still posing women a weaker section of society.......... this thinking of the society taking a girl more weak than a boy in every aspect take it economic or social and giving them opportunity to go up in their social cadre by making biased laws is the base of the problem............. this current social thinking of considering a woman weak and thereby giving them biased laws to play with..... is destroying the families by generating fear in a man's mind......... what a man can do..... its difficult to say....... as his whole family is at stake........

second problem is women are not true to their own-self...... one side they say that they want to live with the husband but other side they threaten to file false criminal cases against the husband and his family................ i mean why.......why do they file criminal cases..... this duel mindedness of the wife is complicated to understand...............

is she getting something less in the marital life....... or she thinks she deserves more than what she is getting........... but hey...... the problem is also with the rich families......... i think the problem is not money........... most of the girls who file these kind of criminal cases are well educated girls who are very much capable of earning money ........... but what is that in their mind that is provoking them to file false cases,...........

i can think of my case .......... where my wife took a horrible form from the first week of marriage........ trying to control me and my financials...... by forcing me to show my investments and my earnings as she said that doing that was her right......... but why.... she used to say..... all the money is hers and her father has bought me up from my families...... what the f--k........ am i a nonsense to toil hard in job in day and night............. the problems starts with control freakiness of a girl........... which was well pushed up by the parents of the girl in the girl's mind mostly done by mother or sister of the girl......... resulting in start of quarrel in the home.........

these parasitic parents or siblings can't leave their daughter on her own fearing incapacity of their girl............ to run her family by her own..... so they start pushing her so much that she breaks to their egoistic demands ...... then starts the quarrel between husband and wife.......... even if she wants to live with the husband knowing the love of the husband but submits to the egoistic psychological demands of her parents.......... resulting into all criminal cases........... the MIL of husband wants her to be treated like she has to be treated by SRK in the movie....... but when it didn't happen ........ the game begins to bend a husband down to his knees.....

the game is played ..... the relationship between husband and wife is victimized....... the children suffer..... and the family broke.......

man can't believe the girl as his whole family is in this turmoil....... and FIL or MIL or SIL won't stop modifying the wife's mind till they would be treated by the so called SRK as husband...........

Thu Sep 11, 2014 7:51 pm

Tried hard but still not able to believe the story of the lady...

***As per her, she told that out of fit of anger she went to PS to lodge complaint.
=> If the husband let the lady come again... What is the guarantee that she will not get angry again ever in life...

***The PS guys referred her to CAW Cell. She wanted union with her husband & wanted him to live with him separately but her parental relatives never suggested her to unite. Instead they themselves consulted with a low earning lawyer & made a false complaint with wild allegations. She said that her relatives not even let her read that complaint copy & just got signs from her.

=> She had guts to go and file false complaint against her husband in anger but do not had guts to go against her parents and relatives although she wanted to unite again and also knew that she is about to cross the deadline of marital life if not reunited here... and have future only with her husband....

*** She wanted to pass her messages to her husband but her relatives always stood between husband & wife.
=> Great story... She seems to be and educated lady must have contact number, fb id etc etc... does she mean to say that relative and parents accompanied her in washroom also...

***The moment husband got copy of CAW Complaint, he filed divorce on the basis of wild allegations (cruelty) by wife. Her relatives then using M Power got him arrested for three days. The wife never knew about all that.
=> Ya.. definately all will believe this.... BULL SHIT... Sunney me accha lag raha hai relatives ne paisey kharch kiye... hah hah haa... [/color]

***She used to write on networking sites that she loves being with her husband but her relatives shattered all her hopes to reunion.
=> She used to write in networking sites... why not contacted directly... kaha hai phone calls, msgs, emails...

""!!!""Failure lies not in falling down. Failure lies in not getting up""!!!""

Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:06 am

No one remained girl or boy after one is married.

He is a man or women.

Correct this in your conversations.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:14 am

No taking back, fight till it ends.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:32 pm

aturchatur wrote:
Thanks F_B, amit, ravi, et al for your valuable suggestions.
Let me share my own purely personal thoughts:-

that, Girl/Women/Female being abla naari, tries to take decisions in life in such a manner that she doesn't put herself in bad situation. This is also the root cause of the problem. Because, SOME1 said, "AURAT KA CHARITRA BADA VICHITRA"

Once she is out of her husband's house then she fears & develops different types of fears by her own. And when SOME1 tells her that you left your husband hence he will do this that, then she easily gets influenced by it. She is unable to stop the fight as she doesn't have faith in herself.

Even if she is working to the top-most positions still thinking pattern of women is defensive & it's not as open as of male thinking pattern.

Fighters pls suggest a MOU which a male fighter must stick to before taking her back??

Quote:
Relationship cannot/will not grow/will not last.... based on the points/conditions written on a piece of paper [MOU].
Looks like you still have soft corner for your lady, probable reason is because of your kids.
You can write as many conditions as possible but who knows that the lady will not change her mind and repeat the same drama.

"If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience."
-George Bernard Shaw

DO NOT TRY TO SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE FOR THE SAKE OF SOCIETY.
IF KIDS ARE INVOLVED....APPLY FOR VISITATION AND CUSTODY AS APPLICABLE.

KIDS OR NO KIDS....DO NOT TAKE A 498A WOMEN BACK.

I came across a post in the forum which depicts that we the victims are the lucky ones. With the help of these false cases we can get rid of these gruesome ladies and start afresh in our life.

I'm not against reconciliation if you are planning to, but this is just my opinion.
Decision is always yours [only yours]

Good Luck

Fri Sep 12, 2014 3:06 pm

aturchatur wrote:
Fighters pls suggest a MOU which a male fighter must stick to before taking her back??

Use common sense brother:
If u add in MOU that she cannot accuse u of DV in the future, will MOU protect u if she calls police to ur home to show self-inflicted injuries? Along with filing a case on u under DV, u'll be lucky if they don't book u under 307.

She has all the rights to get justice if a crime is being committed against her at any point in her life. Any contract that prevents her from doing so will be declared unenforceable.

I have a lawyer who either answers my questions or he outright admits to me he doesn't know the answer: according to him, MOU HAS ABSOLUTELY NO POWER to stop any police complain or court proceedings.(not even current proceedings, let alone the future ones) It can only be used as an evidence at the most.
Think, how admissible or how effective this evidence will be if the alleged crime occurred after signing MOU.

Don't get me wrong Atur, I admire ur hard work. I think coz of ur hard work u saved huge lawyer fees n ur hard work is making ur wife behave like a good woman as she's not trying to harm u any further. I think ur hard work is making the police behave like good boys too.

And I like ur posts coz they make me laugh as u r a colourful person: recently u've started inserting latin into ur posts like et al & viz. I don't know whether to admire ur learning abilities or call u pretentious.

Keep up the hard work.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 10:43 pm

Atur bhaiyaa. Hum kab say ho gayai aap kay nindak???

I admire u n ur hard work. How did u ignore this part of my post?

I honestly think u r a very colourful person n I love reading ur posts.

I think the kind of ideas u r coming up with, even ur wife does not know what is hitting her.

U r brave enough to file a case on the police. Not many in this forum can say that.

Need I say more?

Keep up the hard work.

Jeo Atur bhai, jeo.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:46 am

Let me say more: u have done all this without any help from a lawyer.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:47 am

Atur, I just wanted to debate on a topic. I don't know why u took it personally. I still say do not compromise with MOU as a pillar. It can collapse easily. If u r gonna compromise, make sure u r basing ur decision on something more than a MOU.

As my lawyer told me n I believe him: MOU has no value n can be backed out of at any time.

Brother Atur, I regret posting a reply here: I did not want to discourage u. U r doing things that I can only dream of doing. U r a quick learner: when most of us panicked n paid money to lawyers, u became an adamant student of law n never looked back. Above all, u posses bravery: I don't know anyone who took on the police. Tabhi toh hum keh rahay hai ....

... jeo Atur bhaiyaa, jeo.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:31 am

@Chatur

Life is not a fairytale
Be reasonable and in sound mind before you plan for MOU in your case.
Court will not rely of these fairytale concepts.
Moreover....even in this fairytale concept of yours, there is no legal litigation or biased matrimonial laws.
And even the old lady's DIL was not a 498a lady :)

aturchatur wrote:
Friends !!!

A Girl was trapped in Perjury. And she was in SOCIAL STIGMA. I found on internet about her:-

Request to care to share the link on this forum, for the story which you posted at the beginning of this thread.
Have been asking you multiple times....but no response from your end.

Looks like you are good in writing stories nowadays.

Good Luck

Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:02 am

Court is not bound by any MOU. It should be the understanding between both the parties either to part or to stay together. no court entertain cases running and you living together. Court is already burdened with cases.

MOU's are meant for non-living as per courts. Courts/law by themselves not gender biased, but the judges are, the staff, the society...............

Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:40 am

It is always said that the courts are gender biased or the judges are gender biased. But I think only laws are gender biased which needs changes and they need to have more check and balances to stop its misuse.

When I filed cases against my wife, everyone said that court will not take cognizance against a 498 A abla nari. But I knew in my heart that law may be biased but the judges cannot be. The processes are not biased and I was right. I got non bailable sections imposed on both the cases against my wife and throughout the entire process I did not felt for a moment that any person in the court, be it the magistrates or the peshkars or my lawyer or the munshi, was biased.

Just file any criminal case against wife as soon as she leaves her matrimonial home and see how her dowry and other cases get quashed as counter blast cases. So where is the bias in judiciary?
However in most of the cases it is practically not possible for a husband to initiate criminal action against his wife because he does not want to break his family.

The laws are biased and the judiciary cannot do anything about it except implementing it.

Last edited by wellwisher on Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:05 am

Congratulations to Aturchatur

Your popularity has reached to such a level that you have been successful in getting not only fans but also critics for yourself.

Keep up the good work.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:11 am

Guyz the actual fact iz 'men never want to spoil their own life, family &
home. It doez not mean that women want that, rather the ass HOLEZ surrounding hiz/ wife are the real culprits'.
Letz take my example : wife told her parentz to file 498A, 406 etc against her huzband i.e. Me.
If her parentz made her understand that marriagez are not a joke & moreover they cud!ve made her understand about the future of our daughter, then my adorable wife wud've NEVER file false cases against me. So, saas, sasur, saaliz etc are the real culprits. Good day. Cheerz.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:50 am

Atur Chatur,
T
Quote:
hese cases must be filed immeditely & before she meets any unscruplous lawyer's & so you can refer her cases as COUNTER BLAST DONE FOR WREAKING VENGEANCE.

This is a very filmi situation;and it may really never happen.
What really happens is that husband under the pressure of his family tries to sort out the matter with his wife and even if he sees 1% chance of reconciliation he keeps trying to get to it and a lot of time is lost for what you have suggested,A normal RCR under section 9 is the best choice of a husband which also in a way is in direction of bringing her back home.
The state of mind of a 498a hit victim is much different then what you have mentioned in your post;If anyone really comes out with a criminal case of a substance which can stand against her then he had a reason to leave her many years or months back when the cause of criminal activity surfaced.
Do as much posting as you want but with a real situation not an imaginary situation as that would help the victims here.
No offence intended against your postings here but a true path must be adopted in all sort of discussions here.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:10 pm

deepaksobti wrote:
Guyz the actual fact iz 'men never want to spoil their own life, family &
home. It doez not mean that women want that, rather the ass HOLEZ surrounding hiz/ wife are the real culprits'.
Letz take my example : wife told her parentz to file 498A, 406 etc against her huzband i.e. Me.
If her parentz made her understand that marriagez are not a joke & moreover they cud!ve made her understand about the future of our daughter, then my adorable wife wud've NEVER file false cases against me. So, saas, sasur, saaliz etc are the real culprits. Good day. Cheerz.

I beg to differ. The only culprit is the wife. If wife decides to not leave her husband then none of the saas, sasur, saali, jija, sala can do anything about it. So if you want to win the battle you will have to identify the real culprit.

I filed non bailable criminal cases against my wife. And I am seeing frustration in her whole family.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:23 pm

@Chatur

People in this forum have began to quiz about your authenticity.
Are you a feminist in disguise ?

Have seen many posts from you, doing Ctrl-C & Ctrl-V and accumulating all of them in single thread called as "SOCIAL STIGMA"
YOU HAVE NOT UPDATED ABOUT YOUR CASE STATUS IN ANY OF THE THREADS WHICH YOU CREATED.

YOUR INITIAL POSTS, FEW TO NAME THEM AS LISTED BELOW

- "Wife filed DIVORCE then YOU MUST CONTEST IT !!!"
-"Contesting a Divorce !!!"
-"HOW TO REPLY TO DIVORCE FILED BY WIFE !!!"
-"Catching False Statement of wife thru WS !!"
-"CHARGE SHEET Expedition & FAIR INVESTIGATION before CS !!!"

Forum members have asked you many questions about your case status in above mentioned posts and few of them also doubted your authenticity [feminist in disguise]
But questions remained unanswered regarding your case status till date.

Even I remember asking you to share the link for the story which you have read in internet, namely for the posts
SOCIAL STIGMA & SOCIAL STIGMA WOMEN.

Till now have not seen that link from where you read that story. Hope the story was created/written by you.

And nowadays you discuss about an MOU for reconciliation. This really builds questions on your authenticity.
As informed earlier....relationship will not last based on the points written on a piece of paper[MOU]

Did not want to be rude on you....If you do not keep us informed for the asked questions....people will think otherwise
Hope you understand what I'm trying to tell/communicate

Discrimination is advised

Good Luck

Sat Sep 13, 2014 3:52 pm

@ 227498a

bro,

please.

critisism should be in limits without insulting.

lets not doubt anyone's credibility. we all are here to support each other.
I know chatur ji but i donot know you.

I really appreciate his work and i admire his freedom to choose whom he wants to disclose or not.

Please appreciate his hard work.
we have to be united bro. no need to doubt authenticity.

Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:41 pm

aturchatur sir, i read your posts on regular basis. you have been the inspiration to many fellow fighters.
i feel it great to take this opportunity to dedicate this song to all your opponents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKGMp7BRtw

Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:25 am

harrssed wrote:
@ 227498a

bro,

please.

critisism should be in limits without insulting.

lets not doubt anyone's credibility. we all are here to support each other.
I know chatur ji but i donot know you.

I really appreciate his work and i admire his freedom to choose whom he wants to disclose or not.

Please appreciate his hard work.
we have to be united bro. no need to doubt authenticity.

There are many feminists in disguise and all of us know this fact. Hope you have a reason and experienced by reading as many threads as possible to not to disagree this authenticity question.
Posts all starts to delay divorce and fight other criminal cases filed by the lady..........Gradually this leads for MOU for co-habitation.
This flow of the posts made me quiz about authenticity, no disrespect.
HOWEVER....The decision to depart or co-habit will be decided by victim only, we all can only advise the author of the post but he is the decision maker.

Agree that all of us have freedom to choose what to disclose and what to not.

Hope Chatur took the post as an encouragement and not as criticism.

Good Luck

Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:58 am

aturchatur wrote:
Atur Chatur's Mental State of Mind

Atur Chatur is a very simple down to earth person who did not even have half buttons on his clothes.
He is fighting PIP not as a choice but he has no other option but to do it PIP.
If ANY1 wants to know the real state of mind & character of Atur Chatur then below video is worth watchable.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zBTA_JPjm6o

Atur Chatur's Wife dedicated the following song to him when she saw him first time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWwiRJ_1L7s

How Atur Chatur took care of his Wife
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8UgwByJcyM

Atur Chatur's Response to his Opponents in & out of court
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrIkUBI_37I

Now, If I say that I met the video 3 shakti nagar lady or video 4 sainik vihar lady the same way I met my lovely wife then I think SOME1 might feel offended so let's keep the talks short & fellow fighters if you want to know the true character of Atur Chatur then watch the above four videos.

Nice videos and a good way to showcase the feelings.
Good luck and keep-up the fight

Good Luck

Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:02 am

It is my humble request that if anyone feels that aturchatur's posts are not worth reading, he/she can always ignore them. Criticism is welcome but some of the posts cannot be termed as criticism.

Some FIL, MIL, BIL are active in this forum in disguise of a 498 A victim. These people are against uniting a family and are hell bound to break a family. So beware of such kind of people.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:56 am

Aturchatur is a good man: he's just in love with his wife: there's no law against loving ur legally wedded wife.

I wish him luck that his family gets restored n his wife sees the same goodness in him that we all do.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:15 am

wellwisher wrote:
It is my humble request that if anyone feels that aturchatur's posts are not worth reading, he/she can always ignore them. Criticism is welcome but some of the posts cannot be termed as criticism.

There is difference between worthiness and authenticity of the posts.
My personal feel is....every post in this forum is worth reading and gain knowledge.

Some FIL, MIL, BIL are active in this forum in disguise of a 498 A victim. These people are against uniting a family and are hell bound to break a family. So beware of such kind of people.

They are behind easy money which they want to milk out in the name of 498a from husband and his family using their daughter / sister to file 498a or other cases, resulting in breaking the family. They are not behind breaking the family but MONEY results in happening the later

If the lady sticks to her husband....FIL, BIL, MIL cant do anything. Literally harming(mental/physical) husband is next to impossible.

There is a lot more than meets the eye when it comes to trying to get out of an abusive relationship.

If a lady is hell bent to be with her husband no matter what happens, NO ONE CAN USE BIASED LAWS TO TROUBLE THE HUSBAND. IF THERE IS A NO GO SIGNAL FROM WIFE....HUSBAND WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE NO MATTER WHAT IPC'S ARE PRESSED AGAINST HIM AND HIS FAMILY.

http://epaperbeta.timesofindia.com/Article.aspx?eid=31806&articlexml=Stockholm-syndrome-or-STANDING-BY-HER-MAN-14092014012021

Stockholm syndrome or STANDING BY HER MAN?

Janay Rice is refusing to accept the role of abused wife society is pinning on her

Janay Palmer Rice has overnight become the symbol of women who stay in abusive relationships; of women who vociferously defend their abusive husbands. While the wife of Baltimore Ravens player Ray Rice has spawned global commentary, especially on social media, with the hashtags `WhyIStayed' and `WhyILeft' getting thousands of tweets, she's also refusing to docilely accept the role that society and social media have pinned on her.
Even though the video of her being knocked unconscious by her husband during a fight in the elevator of an Atlantic City casino in February and later being dragged inelegantly from it has made her look like the typical victim, she's ferociously defending her husband and marriage while criticizing `ratings-hungry' media. The stakes are high given that her husband's career as a footballer is over with National Football League suspending him and his team dropping him along with a five-year, $35 million contract.A clutch of articles on Janay point to the fact that one in four women experience domestic abuse in their lifetime; that it is one of the most chronically underreported crimes. Actually , only about one-quarter of all physical assaults, one-fifth of all rapes and one half of all stalkings are reported to the police, says Eliana Dockterman in Time.

Experts say the limitations of leaving an abusive relationship can be both psychological and physical. “People wind up blaming themselves for the abusive behavior of their partners,“ says Craig Malkin, a clinical psychologist at Harvard Medical School. “They convince themselves if they approach the person differently , maybe they won't be abused.“ While one doesn't know if Janay Rice continues to live with abuse, what isn't in doubt is that her private life has become unbearably public. While some criticized her Instagram statement blaming the media for ruining her husband's career, others expressed their sympathy . Many were just confused.

Good Luck

Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:22 am

I feel that 227498a is frustrated about the success & popularity of aturchatur sir who is spending his life to learn law & educate fellow fighters.
Or probably 227498a is himself a lawyer & truing to act as a fellow fighter who wishes his clients to drag the cases instead of uniting the families.
If aturchatur is fighting the cases party in person & educating the fellow fighters then why you are having K. B-Tex lagao, Khujli bhagao.

Mr. Atur Chatur has come with a very noble cause on this forum & has made so much useful posts.
He has put Order XI Rule 1 on his forums. He educated us about RTI & Perjury & is taking so much pains even for unknown people. See the link below.
http://498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14027&p=92667#p92975

I would like to mention that the above post by aturchatur sir is dated 6th September & after 3 days he started this thread on 9th Sep.

Why the hell are you bothered about anyone. Just ignore a person if you don't like his views.
Why are you acting like, "Khishiani billi (227498a) khamba noche"

I doubt whether 227498a is himself a feminist in disguise or he is being financed by Pakistan or other foreign forces who want to ruin the families & traditions of India.

Atur Chatur is trying to unite the Indian Families, let him do his job. If you don't like then go away.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:31 pm

fasgaya498amain & 227498a,
Do not fight among ourselves: it's embarrassing to watch.

Please discuss topics: do not attack anyone personally. Even if someone is attacking personally, let's speak to him with reason n respect n try to get ur point across like an intelligent person.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Exactly brothers!

we all know the hardwork and selfless service by Chatur bhai as compared to foolish comments by self proclaimed critic 227498a.

227498a is suffering from symptoms of over confidence which I can treat very well free of cost if he desires/not.

All he has to do is share his identity and contact number.

If he doesnt then he is a lair/lawyer in disguise

Rather than being humble and admitting mistake for his nonsence comments, the so called 227498a is acting over smart as if he is very learned.

ama yaar 227498a tam to bade wale wo ho.. tumse khud to kuch hua nahi aj tak ab Chaturji se panga le rahe ho.

wo tamhare pita saman hai. kaan pakdo aur sorry bolo ya meharbani karke apna critic apne naye post me dalo.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:52 pm

harrssed, there's nothing wrong with criticizing: it shapes perfection.

Just be polite to each other when u do criticize.

Stop personal attacks, concentrate on helping others.

If someone is attacking personally, pls reason with that person with respect. Do not let this forum become a pile of filth.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:01 pm

Back to topic:

My opinion: do not take her back if the following two things happened(but still, it's ur personal decision):
1) She has physically cheated on u.
2) She got ur mother, or sister, or father arrested.

Other than these two reasons, I don't think it's that bad of an idea to take her back especially if u have kids.

But Atur bhai, we need better ideas coz imagine if this time she comes back n is successful in getting his family arrested or convicted. How can we answer to those guys when they'll ask us of powers of their MOU?

My own advice to people who r planning on reconciliation:

-Take her back if she agrees to quash all cases. Once she is back, collect audio/video/documentary evidence. Keep on collecting while u live with her. Save receipts/invoices/bills n all other records.

-Do not buy property on her name, keep gold in ur possession, do not deposit money on her name, do not take any money or anything from in-laws, watch what comes our of ur mouth coz u could be recorded.

-Any illegal activity of urs or ur relatives' should not be disclosed to her: for example: tax evasion, document fraud etc.

-You should still make her sign MOU but it would be beneficial only if she tries to file cases based on something that took place before MOU was signed. On fresh allegations, the benefit of a MOU will be minimum.

-add more to this list n share it here in the thread

Bottom line: U can gather evidence to prove ur innocence, u can't stop her from accusing u in the future.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:23 pm

Atur mere bhai, aab toh sabhi aapkay prasansik ho gayai.
Koi nindak na raha. Aab loat aayo yaar.

Aaa jao mere bhai n continue ur thread.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:29 pm

Aturchatur sir,

I am a big fan of u. I daily read your all posts. We are waiting for your response. Plz come back.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:36 pm

Yes Atur Chatur Sir, I am also a big fan of yours.
Let the cr@p l@wyers play their dirty tactics to disgrace you. We truely love & support you.
Please come forward with your next strategies & prove this song's worth to your opponents.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKGMp7BRtw

Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:48 pm

Brother nikoNRI, pls do not post links to such filthy n UNARTISTIC song.

Ur replies should have reason, not filth.

Learn to sort out differences n accept criticism.

If the person who is criticizing is himself doing personal attacks, reason with that person with intellect, not anger. Not with filth.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:03 pm

Atur ji,

Welcome back.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:35 pm

Your thoughts are always inspiring.
Whether u write for men or women or family or India or religion, your all views are so focussed & they turn out to be big motivating forces in fighting the false cases. Instead you are trying to curb the wrong practices within the society from male as well female perspective.
The Families will certainly be united reading your posts & not just one but many I wish.
Hat's off to Atur Chatur.
You seem to me like a ONE MAN ARMY. We all need to learn from you sir.
"Lage Raho Atur Chatur Bhai"

Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:44 pm

fasgaya498amain wrote:
I feel that 227498a is frustrated about the success & popularity of aturchatur sir who is spending his life to learn law & educate fellow fighters.
Or probably 227498a is himself a lawyer & truing to act as a fellow fighter who wishes his clients to drag the cases instead of uniting the families.
If aturchatur is fighting the cases party in person & educating the fellow fighters then why you are having K. B-Tex lagao, Khujli bhagao.

Mr. Atur Chatur has come with a very noble cause on this forum & has made so much useful posts.
He has put Order XI Rule 1 on his forums. He educated us about RTI & Perjury & is taking so much pains even for unknown people. See the link below.
http://498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14027&p=92667#p92975

I would like to mention that the above post by aturchatur sir is dated 6th September & after 3 days he started this thread on 9th Sep.

Why the hell are you bothered about anyone. Just ignore a person if you don't like his views.
Why are you acting like, "Khishiani billi (227498a) khamba noche"

I doubt whether 227498a is himself a feminist in disguise or he is being financed by Pakistan or other foreign forces who want to ruin the families & traditions of India.

Quote:
Would have been very happy if foreign sources are financing me to fight my case :)

Atur Chatur is trying to unite the Indian Families, let him do his job. If you don't like then go away.
I'm not against reunion of families, It all depends from case to case and from person to person.

Just washing off the comments with a smile.... :)
Have been in contact with many forum members and we do talk on regular basis and discuss the ideas to fight the cases. As I said in my earlier post, I'm not against about reunion. People have their rights to make their own choices.
I'm not over joyed nor celebrating my success at this point of time, will be posting the same in success stories when it happens.

@Chatur: Have seen your PM, good comeback.

Good Luck

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:11 am

harrssed wrote:
Exactly brothers!

we all know the hardwork and selfless service by Chatur bhai as compared to foolish comments by self proclaimed critic 227498a.

227498a is suffering from symptoms of over confidence which I can treat very well free of cost if he desires/not.

All he has to do is share his identity and contact number.

If he doesnt then he is a lair/lawyer in disguise

Rather than being humble and admitting mistake for his nonsence comments, the so called 227498a is acting over smart as if he is very learned.

ama yaar 227498a tam to bade wale wo ho.. tumse khud to kuch hua nahi aj tak ab Chaturji se panga le rahe ho.

wo tamhare pita saman hai. kaan pakdo aur sorry bolo ya meharbani karke apna critic apne naye post me dalo.

Fellow victims who are fighting for the true cause of the case are in touch with me.
Be a part of SIF[Bangalore] will surely come to know each other.... :)
Would have been very happy If I was a lawyer, expenses would have been reduced at-least to fight these cases.
Learning has no age brother....we all learn till we die.
And the case of 498a has made me learn things which I was not willing to[law]

Good Luck

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:24 am

Mahesh76 wrote:
harrssed, there's nothing wrong with criticizing: it shapes perfection.

Every person needs to be shaped or corrected when things go wrong. But not every person is similar to each other.
Some take it positively and some take it negatively.

@Chatur has taken it positively, as per his PM to me (will not disclose the PM). It's between me and chatur and would like not to disclose it.

Just be polite to each other when u do criticize.

Stop personal attacks, concentrate on helping others.

If someone is attacking personally, pls reason with that person with respect. Do not let this forum become a pile of filth.

Good Luck

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:31 am

Pls brother 227498a, why r u making this a shouting match? Let bygones be bygones.

If u have so much time on ur hand, pls answer my query regarding 406 here:
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=14081

I will appreciate it a lot.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:34 am

Mahesh76 wrote:
Back to topic:

My opinion: do not take her back if the following two things happened(but still, it's ur personal decision):
1) She has physically cheated on u.
2) She got ur mother, or sister, or father arrested.

Quote:
To add even if the lady has made you to see jail(arrested) by filing this false 498a case.
But still....it's all personal decision which has to be made by every individual as said by Mahesh76

Other than these two reasons, I don't think it's that bad of an idea to take her back especially if u have kids.

But Atur bhai, we need better ideas coz imagine if this time she comes back n is successful in getting his family arrested or convicted. How can we answer to those guys when they'll ask us of powers of their MOU?

My own advice to people who r planning on reconciliation:

-Take her back if she agrees to quash all cases. Once she is back, collect audio/video/documentary evidence. Keep on collecting while u live with her. Save receipts/invoices/bills n all other records.

-Do not buy property on her name, keep gold in ur possession, do not deposit money on her name, do not take any money or anything from in-laws, watch what comes our of ur mouth coz u could be recorded.

-Any illegal activity of urs or ur relatives' should not be disclosed to her: for example: tax evasion, document fraud etc.

-You should still make her sign MOU but it would be beneficial only if she tries to file cases based on something that took place before MOU was signed. On fresh allegations, the benefit of a MOU will be minimum.

-add more to this list n share it here in the thread

Bottom line: U can gather evidence to prove ur innocence, u can't stop her from accusing u in the future.

Well said Mahesh76 if reconciliation happens, husband should keep on collecting evidences and will surely not have peace of mind till the end. Fear of false case will keep on haunting him forever.

Looks like we all should read IPC 498a, RCR and MOU to it's bones and then we would be able to comment further,
if at all we are planning to save a family from separation by these 498a and other matrimonial cases.

My personal experience about reconciliation: Gave the lady a chance, was not even having bail at that point of time.
Was treated badly by her, police(io) and all of 498a gang, in less than few-weeks was arrested for the same case.
Funny part was all of 498a gangs threats and demands(were mouth shut) when I was out on bail and resumed by job overseas. Do not want my fellow brothers to undergo what I have seen during those days. And that's the reason against reconciliation[my personal feel]. If people wants to unite let them go with it, every person has the right to chose what he wants in his life.

My Motto:
-Let go things which make you sad
-Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names

The same may not be applicable to everyone as everyone is not of same mindset and have not experienced similar kind of ill treatment from opposite party.

Good Luck

Mon Sep 15, 2014 2:57 am

Mahesh76 wrote:
Pls brother 227498a, why r u making this a shouting match? Let bygones be bygones.

If u have so much time on ur hand, pls answer my query regarding 406 here:

I will appreciate it a lot.

Brother Mahesh76, yes bygones be bygones.
As said earlier.... just washed away all the comments with a smile :)
I was texting on the forum for one of your post in same thread and then your post was submitted.
Sure....have seen your PM also which you sent earlier for the same thread. Will surely put across my views by EOD or at the earliest. Hope you know how Monday blues are in IT field.

Good Luck

Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:04 am

Brother 227498a, u r constantly confusing me with another member(I think with brother Moksha_7) I did not send u a pm earlier regarding any query. Pls do copy n paste the link I just mentioned to goto the correct query. I will appreciate a reply.

If any other member wants, pls post an answer to this query:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:13 am

Wellwisher says

Do not ask. Just get it.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:46 am

Atur, let's have a healthy respectful debate about reconciliation:

Majority of the members here r of these two situations:
1st situation: Husband wanted to leave his wife n she filed 498a.

If someone already wanted to leave their wife, do u think he's gonna take her back after 498a?

2nd situation: wife left her husband n then she filed 498a.

If someone's wife left him n filed 498a, is she really the wife-material? Would u call that woman a wife? She ran away from home n filed a case on him in the Police Station. Does she have any attributes of a wife?

Atur, for every girl who gave me her number, there were 5 or 7 who turned me down: no need to get stuck up on one girl who turned u down. The mature thing to do is 'suck it up n move on'.

I had to write this coz I think u could be misguiding new victims who run to this forum to find ways to keep them n their families out of jail.

Atur, pls try to realize the seriousness of the situation here: if a new member is misguided n is talked into bringing his wife back to his house without proper precautions, he could be looking at a sure conviction if she accuses him again. Because this time she has learned all the tricks of the trade: she will get timely hospital reports of her self-inflicted injuries, record conversations, send dowry-demands to her family from the husband's email account or by SMS from his mobile, deposit checks issued by her family into her husband's bank account, list is long brother. It will be a sure conviction.

If someone wants to reconcile, he should be informed of taking proper precautions first: list of precautions is long: I wrote an incomplete list in one of the previous posts here in this thread. That's just a start. Not complete. And after completion, it still might not be enough if she really wanted to get him: remember that now with experience, she'll know how to complete her unfinished job.

With a recommendation to reconcile, pls also inform the person of the risks involved. Otherwise, they will curse u when they r caught in the in-laws' web. They will have no choice but to be blackmailed by the in-laws or face jail.

Let's have a healthy debate about this. Do not take anything personally. I urge all other members to not attack anyone here personally; just debate on the issues. Always think of each other as brothers: we r all here trying to keep us n our families out of jail.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:57 pm

Mahesh76 wrote:
Atur, let's have a healthy respectful debate about reconciliation:

Majority of the members here r of these two situations:
1st situation: Husband wanted to leave his wife n she filed 498a.

If someone already wanted to leave their wife, do u think he's gonna take her back after 498a?

2nd situation: wife left her husband n then she filed 498a.

If someone's wife left him n filed 498a, is she really the wife-material? Would u call that woman a wife? She ran away from home n filed a case on him in the Police Station. Does she have any attributes of a wife?

Atur, for every girl who gave me her number, there were 5 or 7 who turned me down: no need to get stuck up on one girl who turned u down. The mature thing to do is 'suck it up n move on'.

-Let go things which make you sad.
-Life had much more to do apart from getting married and living in an abusive relationship
(On contrary I've seen men/women who are still staying with abusive partner for the sake of kids only.
No peace of mind, fights @ home for even small reason, threats from both sides etc etc)
-Do not get carried away by emotions, be practical and move on with life.
-Have seen members in the forum who were misguided in a wrong way and ended to co-habit, but were arrested in less than few
weeks. And now suffering from court cases to come out of the relationship. This misguidance has made a person called a
habitual offender in the name of 498a. There were more things in practical which were not seen.
-Even if proper care is taken to take back the lady, YOU[WE] CANNOT STOP HER FROM FILING THE CASE IN FUTURE.
-As the lady has tasted the smell of PS/COURT, it will be a cake walk for her to gather evidence and convict the husband in her
2nd attempt.
-Bail was rejected in LC/HC/ for a person who was implicated in 498a for 2nd time, not sure if he approached SC.

I had to write this coz I think u could be misguiding new victims who run to this forum to find ways to keep them n their families out of jail.

Have received few PM's asking for a standard MOU, conditions for compromise and co-habit

Atur, pls try to realize the seriousness of the situation here: if a new member is misguided n is talked into bringing his wife back to his house without proper precautions, he could be looking at a sure conviction if she accuses him again. Because this time she has learned all the tricks of the trade: she will get timely hospital reports of her self-inflicted injuries, record conversations, send dowry-demands to her family from the husband's email account or by SMS from his mobile, deposit checks issued by her family into her husband's bank account, list is long brother. It will be a sure conviction.

If someone wants to reconcile, he should be informed of taking proper precautions first: list of precautions is long: I wrote an incomplete list in one of the previous posts here in this thread. That's just a start. Not complete. And after completion, it still might not be enough if she really wanted to get him: remember that now with experience, she'll know how to complete her unfinished job.

With a recommendation to reconcile, pls also inform the person of the risks involved. Otherwise, they will curse u when they r caught in the in-laws' web. They will have no choice but to be blackmailed by the in-laws or face jail.

No matter what forum members recommend, the decision will be left for the person to say YES/NO for reconciliation.
However....they will not only curse chatur, but will curse all of us in the forum, when things go wrong if they are attacked 2nd time by 498a Dracula. As per stats which I've seen in 10 cases(with and without kids) 8 cases were re-kindled and husband was sent to JC(lady took all precautions as said by Mahesh76) and it was difficult to them to get bail. No law can force two people to stay together if they are not jellying properly with each other.

8-cases:
-Lady was dominant and very quarrelsome
-Wanted her in-laws to go away form home
-Her parents nurtured her with more poison to strangulate(metaphorically) husband for each and every silly reason
-Husband did not want to be a puppet in their hands
-Resulted in continuation of 498a.

Bail was not an easy task during 2nd attack of 498a. They are more happy to fight the case now.

2-cases:
-Husband is a puppet and is in full control of lovely and in-laws
-Separated from his parents
-No peace of mind and still regrets for his decision for taking back the lady
-He is happy to be in JC rather than staying with her as a slave
-It is difficult for him at this point of time as no one is supporting him for his decision

-The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn
-Sometimes a man can meet his destiny on the road he took to avoid it.

Let's have a healthy debate about this. Do not take anything personally. I urge all other members to not attack anyone here personally; just debate on the issues. Always think of each other as brothers: we r all here trying to keep us n our families out of jail.

Good Luck

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:17 am

Brother 227498a, it is not fair to tag-team a member like u n I r doing against Atur. I did not post that message for this reason.

Brother 227498a, can u do me a favour if u r in India? Contact AturChatur in private n get his mobile number n call him.

Last edited by Mahesh76 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:58 am

I have a soft spot for Atur coz I too once was innocent n thought that even if ur enemy is dying, u should try to save him. But after reading about cases where the husband brought half-burnt(attempted suicide) body of his wife to the hospital to save her n the wife gave a statement that her husband, FIL, n BIL held her down while the SIL poured kerosene on her n MIL lighted her on fire, my mindset changed. Even after it is proved that one of the family member she mentioned was not even in town, still the others get convicted on her false statement. This is our legal system.

I'm not innocent any more. I won't be driving my enemy or my wife to the hospital if she is ever engulfed in fire.

Last edited by Mahesh76 on Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:09 am

@Mahesh76 brother

I beg to differ from your post....of tagging a member/brother in the forum.

The message was not to corner anyone in the forum....

It was my personal experience which I shared.

And we all are just sharing our experiences.....we must support each other. As I said earlier also....I'm not against reunion.
Everyone has their own choices in life, we cannot impose to do this and do that as it's their personal life.

Just by sharing the experiences doesn't mean that we are cornering a person for his feelings or thoughts.

Good Luck

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:13 am

Point taken 227498a. But can u still do the same? Get his number n call the guy. This way not only will he know that he has support but also he'll know u r also a victim n means no harm to him. Pls do this much.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:16 am

Brother....when time comes surely we will communicate.

As we have not spoken till date, it doesn't mean that I'm not a victim of false 498a case on me.
I'm here to take help/assistance, share and be of help with what ever I've learnt to assist fellow victims/brother who are falsely accused in 498a and other matrimonial cases and not to harm.

Good Luck

Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:29 am

i am 498a sufferer and one thing i noticed from this forum that if you think that your wife was forced to do 498a false case on you then always try a step to come back her in your life, depending on your current situation and if wife understood her mistake.

because upparwala GOD also give second chance to improve ourself.

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:45 am

aturchatur wrote:
MEDIA & MODI !!!

aturchatur wrote:
Mr MODI are u listening.
Dear MEDIA are u listening.

Can't you see what the crap is going on ?

"Constable alleges raped & forced to convert"
https://in.news.yahoo.com/video/constable-alleges-raped-forced-convert-065022948.html

MEDIA
Why are you promoting destruction of Indian Culture ?

MODI

Why are you silent ?

Do I need to explain any further ?
OR
Do MEDIA & MODI would like to take responsibility of promoting such wrong practices & being silent respectively ?

Source:- http://498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14095

X ne m@ry uski . . . . . . . . . . . . . . uski bole to Y
Y ne lee chuski
3 s@@l mein m@n bh@ra, Y ko mil@ dusr@ bakr@
X is se n@hi d@r@, to Y ne ch@l@ya ch@kr@
Y ne k@noon ki a@dh lee
@ur X ki f@@d dee
X aye 498a site pe
Aur s@@r@ khel s@m@jh g@ye
S@mjh@y@ py@re ron@ N@hi
Himm@t py@re khon@ n@hi
Ky@ hu@ tum @gar cop ho,
@pni k@h@ni m@h@tm@ g@ndhi ko saunp do
S@nao desh ko gender bi@sed k@noonon k@ n@gm@@
@nd come out of this soci@l stigm@

Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:50 am

please adivce i filed RCR in mumbai , and got the information from postoffice that they had left the place .

What is exact date of FIR? : 17-oct-2013 .
>What is exact date of ARREST ?: 21-nov-2013 from orrisa wife's home ( she called me to orrisa that she will come back only with me to our matrimonial house mumbai, so i booked our Return train ticket from orrisa to mumbai, and when i reached orrisa home i got arrested.)

>What was the purpose of the arrest ?
i think its Extortion only, They thought by doing false case of 498a, and putting me and my family into JAIL they will ask a huge amount of money and after getting huge money from us then she will file for Mutual divorce AND then i think may be she will go for SECOND MARRIAGE.
But their whole plan got failed.

But When i got arrested then my family memeber arranged a lawyer for my bail.

note: As i was arrested from my wife's house but Also my lawyer said that police had mentioned that i was moving arround nearby place and then suddenly police caught me and arrested me.

she had already filed FALSE FIR 498A , 294,
323, 34 ipc & 4 dp act.

now me and my family member all are in bail.

when i sent first summon from mumbai court to orrisa court , no reply nor any details from orrisa court.

Then in second hearing i sent By RPD, and here i think she is able to manage the postman somehow and didnt recieve and summon came back.

Postman mention the reason that they are not staying, no such person is staying there. But at orrisa in FIR same recipent address is mentioned and ALSO in Orrisa court same addres.
so if she change the address then she has to inform to police and orrisa court about change of address.

Even my case at orrisa is not yet opened for any of hearing. i dont know wats going on. no submition of chargsheet

i dont know what next. i filled RCR, what next step?

Dont know what i have to do now? as i have filled RCR in mumbai.
friends please suggest urgently... i have my next hearing in this week, what to say or request in hearing to judge?

Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:24 am

superman999, u wanted others to give a second chance to a 498 wife; here is ur quote:

superman999 wrote:
i am 498a sufferer and one thing i noticed from this forum that if you think that your wife was forced to do 498a false case on you then always try a step to come back her in your life, depending on your current situation and if wife understood her mistake.

because upparwala GOD also give second chance to improve ourself.

Now u have the nerves to tell the following:

superman999 wrote:
What is exact date of FIR? : ----DATE ERASED ON SUPERMAN999'S REQUEST-----.
>What is exact date of ARREST ?: ----DATE ERASED ON SUPERMAN999'S REQUEST----- from wife's home. ----DELETED THE REST OF THE COMMENT AT SUPERMAN999'S REQUEST-----

How did u like giving ur wife another chance? Now is that woman ever to be trusted?
Do u know how conniving other members' wives might be? And u r encouraging them to reconcile? Brother do not encourage others to take back a 498a wife. Tell members all precautions/dangers of taking back a 498a wife n if someone wants to take her back then they have the right to take the risk. As risk is also involved in second marriage, nothing's wrong with taking risk on ur own but do not promise greener pastures to others.

Brother, according to my lawyer who is a very greedy lawyer but honest(I think the only reason he's honest is coz he has more work than he can handle) RCR is a waste of time. It does not help. It's a waste of time even for people who want to get divorce based on desertion or want to pay no maintenance/alimony based on RCR showing desertion. She can always come back with DV or 498a or both n say she left u coz of ur cruelties n deny u the divorce n get maintenance from u. If u r trying to deny her the divorce based on RCR, it won't work coz she will mention cruelty as the reason for leaving u. I might be wrong about RCR, so try asking seniors or start a new thread. Have u searched in old threads or young ones?

Last edited by Mahesh76 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:37 am

Brother superman999, I was reading ur other threads n saw this:

superman999 wrote:
----DELETED THIS COMMENT AT SUPERMAN999'S REQUEST-----

Brother superman999, u see how low these people r: they let their daughter sleep with u during the night n got u arrested in the morning. These people do not even have a regard for their daughter's integrity.(I'm assuming u guys slept together that night) And ur wife touching ur feet when she knew in her mind she has already filed a dowry case on u. In fact, she is the one who called u there so u could get arrested. She had the temerity to go into her act that deep? She touched ur feet to complete an Oscar worthy performance. Wow.
All this for what? For 9 lakhs?
For 9 crores, I think these people will conspire a murder. Thank ur ancestors they didn't leave u that much wealth.
Brother, how do u still have ur innocence after all this? Learn to watch ur back; there r people even worse than these.

Anyway, I was actually curious why u had to stay inside for 31 days. Why so long?
Also if u can, tell us about ur experience in jail: emotional n physical. How did u get through it? Or maybe it wasn't so bad. Write as much as u want. Pls do share.

Last edited by Mahesh76 on Thu Sep 25, 2014 12:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:06 am

I cannot share that experience of jail. I wish to god that no one should come in situation where for this 498a reason he has to go to jail.

Husband gave love to his wife AND Looking after his love his wife tried to dominate and ask separate accommodation as per her parental guidance and when it does not get succeded,

So in return wife sent her husband to jail for false 498a case.
498a had become a weapon for this greedy selfish wife.

Last edited by superman999 on Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:07 pm

and Thanks to all for your valuable suggestion

Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:08 pm

Brother Atur, why r we fighting? I do not wish to distract u from ur cases so I'll make this post my last in the thread.

Brother superman999, I just want to add one thing: it's very normal to think that ur in-laws r to blame, not ur wife. But do u know what ur wife has been telling her family about u? Think, could it be the in-laws hate u coz ur wife has made u a villain in their eyes? Maybe ur wife has told them many more bad things about u than good. Maybe she exaggerated stories about u n ur family which made ur in-laws think,"'fass gayi larki humari." Because of her exaggeration of small things(things that should've gone unnoticed) the in-laws could be thinking with great pain, "what kind of a family we married our daughter into?"
Trust me, once she has made u a villain, there's nothing u can do to change their opinion. In some cases, she even has the next guy lined up, she is just manipulating her parents n family to get rid of u.

By the way brother superman999, the date of ur arrest in ur new post does not match with the arrest date in ur old post. If ur aim was to conceal ur identity by giving wrong dates, carry on.

And guys, about reconciliation: let it be everyone's personal decision. Our job should be to caution them of the dangers ahead and to tell them what precautions to take. Do not show them a rainbow ahead.(If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't true) In my opinion, u can not take enough precautions to avoid jail if she really wants to get u the second time. But there's a risk in everything, even in second marriage. So let it be up to each member how far they want to push the envelope.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:54 pm

Guys I believe that this thread has converted from social stygma women to Mental conditions men........

We all have suffered a lot from the false cases done on us, And are more frustrated as cannot digest the fact that Our families also had to suffer because of us....
we go to court may be once or twice a month to fight And even after leaving court we physically come out But mentally we are still there only..... For that reason we start fighting to anyone and everyone I personally believe that this is a game of patience and Whoever looses it first has to bow down....

About aturchatur bro I have seen 100ds of his posts in this Forum giving advise how to fight, what to do next etc, But this time when he says that mou's should be done etc Or reunion points etc does that mean that he has shifted Sides!!! Neways everyone is free to think and share their views Politely and without defaming others and not being Judgemental..... I too personally dont agree or cant even think of getting 498a b*t*h back but thats my opinion but there might be guys who May want reunion may be coz of the suffering of their children etc.. The opp gangs want us to get frustrated and aren't we giving Them or proving them that they have achieved their goals. And regarding lawyer lobby or any others against aturchatur I dont get it why would any one be so interested. Neways be patient everthings gonna end well as when We haven't done any tging wrong and are ready to fight Till the end atleast some place we will get justice... Hope all get what they badly need.... This is my personal thinking everyone is welcomed To pour their inputs and valuable advises Regards

Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:46 am

BROTHER "Mahesh76" AND " aturchatur" , Thankyou for your valuable feedback,

Also my in law's dream thinking about their daughter second marriage is stucked because of this case. And they are silent and they are waiting that i should do some mistake, So here i done RCR in mumbai court so that court will understand about her intention of staying with me or not.
But she is not accepting RCR summon and i think she is also managing postman, postman mentioned on letter that no such person staying .

PLEASE SUGGEST,
ALSO OTHER SENIOR MEMBER PLEASE SUGGEST.....

Mahesh76 wrote:
Brother Atur, why r we fighting? I do not wish to distract u from ur cases so I'll make this post my last in the thread.

Brother superman999, I just want to add one thing: it's very normal to think that ur in-laws r to blame, not ur wife. But do u know what ur wife has been telling her family about u? Think, could it be the in-laws hate u coz ur wife has made u a villain in their eyes? Maybe ur wife has told them many more bad things about u than good. Maybe she exaggerated stories about u n ur family which made ur in-laws think,"'fass gayi larki humari." Because of her exaggeration of small things(things that should've gone unnoticed) the in-laws could be thinking with great pain, "what kind of a family we married our daughter into?"
Trust me, once she has made u a villain, there's nothing u can do to change their opinion. In some cases, she even has the next guy lined up, she is just manipulating her parents n family to get rid of u.

And guys, about reconciliation: let it be everyone's personal decision. Our job should be to caution them of the dangers ahead and to tell them what precautions to take. Do not show them a rainbow ahead.(If something sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't true) In my opinion, u can not take enough precautions to avoid jail if she really wants to get u the second time. But there's a risk in everything, even in second marriage. So let it be up to each member how far they want to push the envelope.

______________________________________________________________________________________

aturchatur wrote:
Understanding the theme called "SOCIAL STIGMA (WOMEN)"

(1) Learn the fighting Tactics thru SOCIAL STIGMA
http://498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=13225
http://498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=13225&start=100
(2) Fight back with RTI, Perjury & CrPC 91.
(3) Make her come to Negotiation Table.
(4) In the Negotiation Table, present her the STRONGEST MOU to sign at your terms.
(5) This MOU will neither be anti-men nor anti-women. This MOU will be anti-system. This MOU will be anti-gender-biased-laws which can't be used by disgruntled wives thru INTERFERENCE.
(6) When she comes, take precautionary measures, which you OF COURSE will take even in your second marriage. (Because Doodh ka Jala Chhachh ko bhi Foonk Fook kar peeta hai.)
(7) And Now both Husband & Wife live like BANDE TE PUTTAR BANN K

These steps are suitable & suggestable to those:-
(A) Who want to fight PIP ?
(B) Who want to unite their family life or married life &/or where cldren/issues involved &/or where love existed ever.

Mahatma Gandhi said, "IF YOU DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T GET"
Atur Chatur says, "WHAT YOU WILL ASK, THAT YOU WILL GET"

Last edited by superman999 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:27 am

@superman...
When you think that they are in a hurry as per your verdict that they want to do second
marriage of their daughter then I would suggest you to stay calm and do nothing.

Secondly if the summons have not reached then let the court decide if to give
an exparte judgement.

third be sure that the cs and case have not been initiated against you as
if they are not recieving summons they might even not let the court summons
not reach you. And get an exparte order against you in 498a case.

if I were on your part would rather be defensive and once every statement is
done on oath and cs is filed then would plan for counter attack.
When you are saying that it was done for extortion, would you think that she
will say that she has done false case on you?
her expert guides will never let her agree that. Rather they would justcreate a
havoc in her mind that if you say so he will initiate 420 etc on you and will get
divorce on basis of cruelity.

the best thing can be done as per me is send application to io for fast andclean
investigation. And cc to commni off. Etc
you can rather take advise from seniors and your wellwishers and think about
all the pros and cons and then go ahead whichever way you think is right..
This is just an advise consult your legal advisors before initiating....
Regards

Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Thank u Sir for your sugestion
falgun1985 wrote:
@superman...
When you think that they are in a hurry as per your verdict that they want to do second
marriage of their daughter then I would suggest you to stay calm and do nothing.

Secondly if the summons have not reached then let the court decide if to give
an exparte judgement.

I think after doing this false 498a case and after my arrest now they are silent and waiting that i do any mistake.

for this RCR restitution case can I handle alone in court without advocate ( if yes what is the way), and request judge in court.

falgun1985 wrote:
third be sure that the cs and case have not been initiated against you as
if they are not recieving summons they might even not let the court summons
not reach you. And get an exparte order against you in 498a case.

[b]Please guide what to do to avoid this, ? is RTI power i have to use.?

falgun1985 wrote:
if I were on your part would rather be defensive and once every statement is
done on oath and cs is filed then would plan for counter attack.
When you are saying that it was done for extortion, would you think that she
will say that she has done false case on you?
her expert guides will never let her agree that. Rather they would justcreate a
havoc in her mind that if you say so he will initiate 420 etc on you and will get
divorce on basis of cruelity.

sir You are logically true.

falgun1985 wrote:
the best thing can be done as per me is send application to io for fast andclean
investigation. And cc to commni off. Etc

Here Please guide how to go ahead ? Format for sending application to io for fast and clean investigation..
please guide step by step and format for it.

falgun1985 wrote:
you can rather take advise from seniors and your wellwishers and think about
all the pros and cons and then go ahead whichever way you think is right..
This is just an advise consult your legal advisors before initiating....
Regards

yes after all this i will plan discuss with my family and with my advocate and then will decide to take steps.

Also requesting to other senior member please Suggest

Last edited by superman999 on Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:47 pm

Atur Chatur Sir, you are really a perfect 9 genius.
I read a link & tried to relate each & every aspect to your personality.
https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/10-things-t-resist-virgo-130506228.html

This is a true virgo's trait. Virgo means Virgin means Kanya Rashi.
Seeing all your posts today on this forum I felt enlightened that a new era has arrived because you not only inculcate fighting party in person tactics in fellow fighters but u also have a very big heart by trying to unite families & save marriages.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Dear All member,

Really this is a best forum for your support , knowledge, and for your DEFENCE to understand LAW , and defend yourself and family member from false 498a or other cases.

I realized only one thing that Instead of learning to fight with your wife we should learn how to defend ourself and resolve the misunderstanding problem and to UNITE with your wife depending on the current situation if she (WIFE) realize her mistake and agrees not to repeat in future... thats all the MOTO of this FORUM.

Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:46 am

Extreme Harassment by My Wife and her Brotrhers
Greeting of the Day

I Got Married on 7 july 2014 ( First Marriage) on 17th july we left for delhi for my father,s treat ment along with wife . everything was allright there but i ddnt get extra time for her like eating out, movies etc due to father illness we came back from delhi on 10th August. On Same Day she called her brother and left for her home alongwith all jewelery . We were not aware of any thing unless on 13th cops came to our home with a complaint from my wife , which says we tried to kill her at jammu and asking for dowry. We Reached Police Station but girl ddnt came . Her Brother says we will not send the girl just pay us the marriage expenses . We ask them for time to think . after 2 days we r ready to give them the money which was started at 10 lakh and finalised at 3 lakh. we request them that we will give u the money in the court where we can mutually file an application but they want the money at police station only without any reciept and later they approach with deal we ca
n collect the money on notary attested stamp paper . we refused their both the requests and they taken 2 days to think . but after 2 days i.e 18th August 2014 they reached the women cell jammu with the same complaint of beating and dowry. now the matter is at women cell i and she faced date on 19th august next date was 28th i was present there but she came with her brother but ddnt go for the date her brother said that her mother is not well she is taking care of her , now the next date is 6th september 2014 .

This is the matter in brief , Sir I nvr Beat her nor any one from our family asks for the dowry in fact we instructed the matchmakers we dnt want any thing . they are saying false things taht i was married , i am a drunkard and i take drugs which i m not and i can go for the medicall process for it . in short they want money only and dnt want to send the girl. Now i attended the date which was on 6th sep . she ddnt came . Women cell Call them for next day . She Came with her Brothers and SHO of Women Cell asks her what u have decided now . she said i wont stay with him . she said just pay her 4.5 lakhs . I take some time to think but in the Evening police from some other station came to our home and call us in the evening . there her brother asking for jewellery which she had already taken and not even agreeing the jewellery which she had taken from home . so next day we taken anticiaptry bail . again on sat police came to our home to come at police station . Next Date at women cell is 17 sep

Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:48 pm

Do we really think reunion is possible. M not being negative.....but these questions
came to my mind
After 498a, other cases and mainy the harassment caused to our family members
will the reunion be possible!!!

what if the family members do? Will they accept or oppose?
if at all they oppose will we stay separately?

when we are talking about social stigma.... will it be accepted socially.
We were concerned about the society when the cases started,
we were considered as criminals, no doubt now as the truth has come out
we are seen as poor victims but what about the time in between!

what if we are backstabbed again? As you suggested a strong mou.
but when the laws are onesided will there be waitage 8f the mou
iN future if anything goes wrong again?

I saw some post in the past in this forum that 498a wife should never be taken back
which was the verdict of seniors.

still as per what you think reunion is better but what about her family members
would you also do an mou with them, that they will not interfere in our lives again
will they agree?
why is it now that when the tables have turned and fighting for so long,
the seniors like aturchatur becoming lawyer without degree that our
bitterhalfs are ready to reunite......

and will their lawyers who have been with them agree and let them also
agree to the terms and conditions.

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:43 pm

Aturchatur bro everyone of us are fed up and want to live a normal and healthy life
without courts and legal depart.....
but this golden dream? Can it be really possible.
Love and affection and healing can these be as good as before?
Leave our family and society aside for an instance
but will we be able to share the same trust, love etc after
all this havoc.

Even if the answer is 10 % yes there is no harm in trying.
would surely wish that who ever wants to reunite should get it.

best of luck,
take care guys

Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:55 pm

@superman 999
I believe either me or you have misunderstood the MOTO
Of this forum......
neways best wishes for your reunion..

Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:11 pm

falgun1985 wrote:
Do we really think reunion is possible. M not being negative.....but these questions
came to my mind

After 498a, other cases and mainy the harassment caused to our family members
will the reunion be possible!!! NO/NEVER

what if the family members do? Will they accept or oppose? OPPOSE, for all baseless litigations, fear of same in future and many reasons which we all know

if at all they oppose will we stay separately? NO

when we are talking about social stigma.... will it be accepted socially. NO
We were concerned about the society when the cases started,
we were considered as criminals, no doubt now as the truth has come out
we are seen as poor victims but what about the time in between! People/society will talk, but do what your heart says

what if we are backstabbed again? As you suggested a strong mou. 101+ % of backstabbing, relationship will not last based on conditions written on paper[so called MOU]
but when the laws are onesided will there be waitage 8f the mou NO
iN future if anything goes wrong again? Lady has tasted the smell of 498a, it will be a cake walk for her to convict if given a 2nd chance

I saw some post in the past in this forum that 498a wife should never be taken back
which was the verdict of seniors.
Experience

still as per what you think reunion is better but what about her family members
would you also do an mou with them, that they will not interfere in our lives again
will they agree? A strong MOU will make husband a puppet in his in-laws and wife's hands
why is it now that when the tables have turned and fighting for so long,
the seniors like aturchatur becoming lawyer without degree that our
bitterhalfs are ready to reunite......
We all can read and watch videos.. how a baby is delivered, how an open heart surgery is performed and many more.
WILL WE BE CALLED AS A DOCTOR ?

We all can read and watch videos.. how an PSLV is launched, info in and out about NASA,ISRO,DRDO and many more.
WILL WE BE CALLED AS A SCIENTIST

and will their lawyers who have been with them agree and let them also
agree to the terms and conditions. 101+ % Opposite parties lawyer will also come with very strong MOU

Good Luck

Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:21 pm

aturchatur wrote:
Those against Family Re-Union are requested to stay away from this thread

@227498a pls make your own thread instead of wasting your efforts to break the families. Lawyer's & Family Breakers are requested to stay away from this thread. If they have something to say kindly post make a forum of your own.

We are suggesting here steps to reunite the families & these steps are suitable & suggestable to ONLY those:-

Who want to unite their family life or married life &/or where cldren/issues involved &/or where love existed ever.

I hope this thread is open to all members who want to put forward their view and we are not supposed to subscribe to only one view. We must allow everyone to speak freely without targeting anyone personally

Good Luck

Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:17 am

aturchatur wrote:
PIP & Family Reunion is Enemy of L@ywer's Lobby

I welcome ONLY those who want to contribute towards family reunion where Love Existed Ever.
FROSTIK's like 227498a & Others are requested to post the links to other threads here if they want to hang their spouses instead of shouting like "ANNE KUTTE VAA NU BHONKAN"

Quote:
@Chatur
Its will be good that you should not care about my posts. Because you should not. And even if you do, it makes no difference to for true fighters here in this forum.
I'm here to help people and not to mislead in any manner.

This is a public forum and open to all members who want to put forward their view and we are not supposed to subscribe to only one view.

Coming to any thread of another person & showing frustration represents the FROSTICITY of a person.

Quote:
This is a public forum, you/me and all of us are just users, and all have different views.
Understand the true meaning of FROSTICITY. It will help you in future

Why FROSTIK's believe that ATURCHATUR's thread is the only place where people will listen to them.
Quote:
It's just your feeling, true fighters will be everywhere

I think FROSTIK's like 227498a believe that Atur Chatur is a FORCE & their voice can be heard only when they will post at SOCIAL STIGMA (WOMEN) !!!
This mentality needs to be changed.

Quote:
It's your feeling again, don't make people to build castles in the air

Good Luck

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:25 am

As per what I have understood from this topic and different posts in the same is

family renunion is only possible when
1 desperately want wife back in life again for x reason...
2 the family members of the guys hve been harassed less....
3 the wife has understood her mistakes
4 the wifes family and wellwishers allow her to come back
5 if they dont allow wife should have the guts to oversee their demands
6 guys family should accept reunion
7 mous sould include every details
8 wife and her family shouldnt be criminal minded
(I know its a controversial statement as they were not criminal minded then they wouldn't have initiated
cases against you nd your family but still ok)
9 Guy can still trust his wife and love and feelings are still unharmed asit was at the time of marriage.

I believe that who ever wants reunion should should ask for mediation on the next date
that will help to break the ice and initiate coversation.

about the cases both husband and wife should togather apply for quash in highcourt
one advise would be to include the mou also in the Annexure of the petition...

I personally will not go for reunion but thats coz of my personal reasons and harassment level
but this is what I feel would be better for guys who want reunion.

best of luck for your reunion guys.
thanks tc

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:24 am

True it has to be from both husband and wife.

in my case its reverse, she is willing but I am not but thats because
of my personal reasons and

I personally am not against reunion and would say that if at all
there is 1% hope left to save the family then a person should opt for it.

but safegaurd your seldf and your family and be totally doubtfree
even if it takes two or three more sittings.

regards

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:47 am

Sher ko chabuk ka dar dikhakar kartab sikhay ja saktey hai... Ghas khana nahi..!!!

The 498a lady wanted to come back after comming to court....There could be two reasons
1) We, Our Family, Friends, Relatives never put any affort to make her understand the value of marital life...
2) Her advocate is so geniune that he made the 498a lady understand that she has future with the husband only and quit all cases and reunite, inspite of knowing that its his daily bread and butter.

Or their can be some more things

1) We forget all they did with our mother, father are senior citizens who needs are care now as they cannot take care of themselves... sisters, brothers others...
2) We are tired of fighting back the devil... though we can cover it by saying all we are doing is because of our kids (kids can be taken care of without being united)
3) We do care her tears and forget the we also were in the same stage...and she didnt showed any mercy...
4) etc 5) etc...

I strongly feel that one should not see back after entering court.... If one is thinking for re-union try hard out before entering court...
" ME APNI BATAUN TO ME APNI MADAM K PAIR PADA THA"

Tab nahi mani to ab kyu...??? tumharey aansuo ki value hai mere or meri family ki nahi...??? budhey maa baap.. koi bp ka patient hai.. koi heart ka...kisiko koi or dikkat hai...unpar daya nahi aayi...???

apney bachho ki sochu jinkey liye me sari zindagi padi hai... or un maa baap ko chhod du jo 5-7 saal k mehmaan hai...

Why not set an example... by fighting it till the end...atleast self respect will be alive...

Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Hi all,
After going through this thread I got curious so when I went to family court
today, just invested some time and asked other victims what do they think
about reunion........

I aske to tge person who were having issue from their marriage
and other were having no issues(kids) from their marriage.

I was personally shocked to hear their comments
(Please dont take it personally as I too took it positively)
a common answer was:- r u mad! Ek baar jisne ps aur court ka muh dikha diya
use kisi bhi keemat par wapas nahi lana hai......
mere gharwalo ko pareshaan kiya aur ab jab khud fas rahi hai toh sati savitri
banne ka natak karti hai. Kaise bharosa karoge uska ki waps se nai karegi?
then I told about strong mou,,,,,,
shocking response.....
ek baar jisne 498a aur family court ki hawa soongh li ho uskeliye kitna bhi
strong mou banao rasta nikal hi paayegi aur is baar toh pehli baar tha isliye
hum bach gaye ki kuch na kuch galtiya ki hai apni complait mein
par ab agar wap le aaye aur fir se natak hua chalu uska to ab toh
woh train ho chuki hai koi galti nai karegi aur hum isse bhi zyaada fas jayengey.
Jaise hum seekhte hai court mein jaate jaate kya woh nai sikhti hogi?

I even met a person having 3 kids and the wife had left him after 12 years of
mArried life, when I asked him, he said managing better then she was there
kids also accept and understand with time and growing age.......he also was against
reunion.

No doubt people are different and they think differently and situations are also
different.
But I still m in a dilemma if reunion would be in favour or not.

Please pour your knowledge and inputs so that it can help fellow fighters who
are thinking of reunion.

Every coin has two sides.....

Evening

Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:59 pm

Fighting_Back wrote:
Sher ko chabuk ka dar dikhakar kartab sikhay ja saktey hai... Ghas khana nahi..!!!
Perfect thought

The 498a lady wanted to come back after comming to court....There could be two reasons
1) We, Our Family, Friends, Relatives never put any affort to make her understand the value of marital life...
2) Her advocate is so geniune that he made the 498a lady understand that she has future with the husband only and quit all cases and reunite, inspite of knowing that its his daily bread and butter.
Yes, Second point is understanadle to me.

Or their can be some more things
bole to . . . .

1) We forget all they did with our mother, father are senior citizens who needs are care now as they cannot take care of themselves... sisters, brothers others...
contradictory & very long debatable ques bcoz what wrong who did, the wrongdoer accepts the wrongs done & ready to change his/her behavior or not in the name of reunion

2) We are tired of fighting back the devil...
this happens with both sides, even hitler, nepolean etc

though we can cover it by saying all we are doing is because of our kids
diff people might have diff thoughts

(kids can be taken care of without being united)
but still they are affected

3) We do care her tears and forget the we also were in the same stage...and she didnt showed any mercy... 4) etc 5) etc...
It's NOT about SHE ALONE. We are talking about HE ALSO.
We are NOT here to melt only the lady or the man.
If the ghonsla staff wants to unite then equal efforts needed by both.
It can NOT be He or She alone.

I strongly feel that one should not see back after entering court....
That seems to be your personal feeling. But we are trying to bend both sides a bit in the name of adjustment as ghonsla is the responsibility of both & NOT just one. If there exists a blame game then there should NOT be any reunion

If one is thinking for re-union try hard out before entering court...
That's the theme behind "SOCIAL STIGMA (WOMEN) i.e., to unite even after court battles. Equal efforts needed from both sides only then it will succeed"

"ME APNI BATAUN TO ME APNI MADAM K PAIR PADA THA"
I hope your bending meant bending in front of your family member i.e., bending in front of your cild's mother. Correct ?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta5gpHf3PFc

Tab nahi mani to ab kyu...???
This is EGO. If you don't like this word EGO then pls replace it with "SAMAY KA CHAKKAR"

tumharey aansuo ki value hai mere or meri family ki nahi...???
Haha, isi soch ko to badalna hai mere bhai

budhey maa baap.. koi bp ka patient hai.. koi heart ka...kisiko koi or dikkat hai...unpar daya nahi aayi...???
that all issues must be included in MOU. If she doesn't accepts that MOU then assome that you are interested in reunion & she is not interested. But at least reach till that level. I will guide further bro at least from the best of my knowledge.

apney bachho ki sochu jinkey liye me sari zindagi padi hai... or un maa baap ko chhod du jo 5-7 saal k mehmaan hai...
Be A Man & either learn how to handle & balance your responsibilities towards linearly ascendent & linearly descendent or if NOT then include all such issues in strongest MOU. Try karo ghonsla bachane ki, Try karne mein kya jaata hai bhai.

Why not set an example... by fighting it till the end...
Many are already doing. so many such examples are already set.

atleast self respect will be alive...
Haha, there is very minor line between EGO & Self-Respect my dear friends. Yeh court kachehri sab ego ki ladai hai. Hum-tum maane ya na maane but this is a ego fight in the beginning, in the mid & in the end without any exception.
[/quote]

Atur Sir, I personally do not agree with some of the points mentioned by you... And will not put any of my view as this post is for the people who are thinking about reunion... My views may misguide those who are approching towards reunion.

Although would like to draw your attention towards a point::::
Haha, there is very minor line between EGO & Self-Respect my dear friends. Yeh court kachehri sab ego ki ladai hai. Hum-tum maane ya na maane but this is a ego fight in the beginning, in the mid & in the end without any exception.[/quote][/quote]

If i had EGO "i would never have laid down myself on her feet".

I have openion that one should do every possible thing to save his/her marital life. But not after entering court... If you says its EGO... then yes its EGO... but i call it SELF RESPECT...

Sorry sir... the language i wrote seems a bit harsh... but didnt get any other words to say that...

Respect you alot...

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:06 am

I dont want to replace any word by other...

EGO is EGO

&

SELF RESPECT IS SELF RESPECT sir...!!!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I am ready to bring the lady now after i get some answers from her

1) Does she really interested to come back..???

Let me guess the answer... YESSSSS..

2) Does all misunderstanding cleared now... ???

YES...

3) Does she have faith on me.... Or do i believe her ???

If yes.... then what is the need of MoU... why comming thru court..
If one is bringing the lady back via MoU... It means there is lack of confidence b/w both the parties...!!!

Why cant she directly come to your home to say sorry... and why not the man visit her place for the same...!!!

I dont know about others... but i one asks me about what should be the conditions from my side....

I will allow her if she believes me... and if she believes me...
take all the cases back... Give in writing that also cases were false... and i tell you you that i wont use this against you (THE WIFE)...

Now if i didnt take you back or use your writen statement in court...!!! I AM NOT A MAN...

My defination of being a man... have weight/value of my words...

If this could not happen... where is faith, trust, believe...???

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:03 am

aturchatur wrote:
falgun1985 wrote:
Hi all,
After going through this thread I got curious so when I went to family court today, just invested some time and asked other victims what do they think about reunion........
It's good to see that within a day u become so active. KEEP IT UP !!!

I asked to the person who were having issue from their marriage and other were having no issues(kids) from their marriage.
OK

I was personally shocked to hear their comments (Please dont take it personally as I too took it positively) a common answer was:- r u mad! Ek baar jisne ps aur court ka muh dikha diya use kisi bhi keemat par wapas nahi lana hai......
Both type people talked same words. That's NOT strange. But at least seems to be a trend there.
I hope kisi ne patti to na padha rakhi thi unko . . . . lol
ho sakta hai patti padhaayi ho but m not
as popular and known as aturchatur bro so patti padhana mere liye mushkil hoga. Aur agar itna hi kabil hota mein patti padhane mein toh sabse pehle apni bitter half ko padhata [lol]

mere gharwalo ko pareshaan kiya aur ab jab khud fas rahi hai toh sati savitri banne ka natak karti hai. Kaise bharosa karoge uska ki waps se nai karegi?
are these comments of forum members because normally those who are not at forum are not so fearless as people here are ?people are fighting since long and even before the establishment of this forum. And all of the victims become fearless after knnowing the system and experiencing no doubt we have become feRless then them earlier as this forum has acted like boon for us.

then I told about strong mou,,,,,,
shocking response.....
ek baar jisne 498a aur family court ki hawa soongh li ho uskeliye kitna bhi strong mou banao rasta nikal hi paayegi aur is baar toh pehli baar tha isliye hum bach gaye ki kuch na kuch galtiya ki hai apni complait mein par ab agar wap le aaye aur fir se natak hua chalu uska to ab toh woh train ho chuki hai koi galti nai karegi aur hum isse bhi zyaada fas jayengey. Jaise hum seekhte hai court mein jaate jaate kya woh nai sikhti hogi?
It's good. Keep making efforts but let's first we make the MOU only then we will be able to convince people.sorry for direct question. But are you 100% SURE that MOU would make a difference. ?

I even met a person having 3 kids and the wife had left him after 12 years of mArried life, when I asked him, he said managing better then she was there kids also accept and understand with time and growing age.......he also was against reunion.
That's good that you met 3 diff categories of people in a day. I wish you keep doing efforts for the sake.

No doubt people are different and they think differently and situations are also different.
But I still m in a dilemma if reunion would be in favour or not.
Nothing is guaranteed in this world. You need to make effrots. You need to be cautious. You need to pray.

Please pour your knowledge and inputs so that it can help fellow fighters who are thinking of reunion.
It's NOT about knowledge. It's about willingness of those who want to unite or where love existed ever or for sake of those involved or for whatever reason if people feel like uniting,let them unite.

Every coin has two sides.....
Sure, That's what i am telling. NOT every 498a results in Divorce. Kuchh saari umar latke rehte hain to kuchh unite bhi ho jaate hain.

Evening
Night

Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:15 pm

Aturchatur bro nicely explained.... I thought the answer would be like in cross just yes or no

I think that if at all both the spouse are ready to reunite.....
and both know and accept & understand their mistakes then no need for an mou.....
if trust is re acquired by both then mou would again trigger doubt and misunderstandings

this is solely my thinking.......

seniors are much more experienced and know the pros and cons so if at all they think
mou is a requirement then they are right.....

Regards

Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:57 am

Agree legal protection is needed.
But while withdrawing cases the quash petition in high court will have all the points
which would be done by both husband and wife jointly.
dont you think that much proof is enough?
The petition will include everything like terms of compromise etc...
then would there be ne requirement of MOU.
if yes then please explain.
Regards

Sat Oct 04, 2014 5:05 am

Ok. Thanks
I was under the impression that if we make quash petition and include every point
of compromise in it duly signed by both husband and wife is more than enough
as if we require in future we will get cc of the petition from hc.
neways if MOU is a necessity then no harm in that
tc regards

Mon Oct 06, 2014 5:35 pm

Samaan lautane ki baat toh tab hoti hai jab dv ya caw mein list di gayi ho
par mere casese mein na toh koi injury certificate hai ba koi list hai
so cant comment anything on that point

Tue Oct 07, 2014 3:34 am

aturchatur wrote:
BEHIND MY SUCCESS THERE IS WIFEY

Friends, It seems to me that behind making me a avid law learner, there is my beloved WIFEY.
It is the Love for which even in so much adversities I am able to understand a lot of fighting tactics.
On the other hand, I am trying to find unification which almost no one preaches anywhere in this whole world. This whole world is "KHAANE KO PADHA HUA EL DUSRE KO"
and no one has time to think about one another.
This is also called COMMUNICATION GAP as already widely discussed by me.

Let us all pray that these 498a & DV are NOT enough to break our families (at least where love existed ever)
dear atur bro.. jitna zyaada pyaar hoga utni hi zyaada nafrat bhi hogi... aur communication gap was never there from the victims side(who are falsely involved only) it would be like we are talking for compromise and next meeting is scheduled & suddenly you come to know are meri bitterhalf ne case kar diya!!! Fir woh compromise ki baaten kya thi! Our wifey's have become softies only after they realised ki case karne se kuch nai hota, alligation prove bhi karna padta hai... aur hum sab court aur reserch karte karte seasoned ho gaye hai.... aur jab tak unhe ahsaas hota hai ki unse galti ho gayi hai tab tak bahut der ho jati hai......jab unko lagta hai ki khud fasne wale hai toh unka rona, natak, pyaar bhari baatein etc chalu ho jati hai.... toh case karne se pehle jab compro ki baat ho rahi thitab kyon nahi.....sorry for my language par jab unko unki aukaat dikhayi tab kyon!!! Jab sach sabke samne aaya fir kyon!!! Jab unka jhooth khul gaya fir kyon!!!

we are regularly backstabbed.. our parents are harassed.....aur ab bhi agar pyaar bacha hai toh its good option for going forward for reunion....just as you advised precaution have to be taken.....

Best Wishes & Happy Unification among the darkest of clouds & SOCIAL STIGMA on u & family !!!

Mahatma Gandhi said, "IF YOU DON'T ASK, YOU DON'T GET"
Atur Chatur says, "WHAT YOU WILL ASK, THAT YOU WILL GET"

Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:19 pm

aturchatur wrote:
@falgun, this can also be understood as depiction of you being superior to her in other terms it is called as badhappan
bro badhappan toh unka hai hamara nai..legally and system wise bhi unhi ka badhappan chalta hai.
If u love some1 & some1 does shit on u when u loved that some1 then after doing few shits or more that person will realize that how wrong she is & how good u are.
may be mera utna bada dil nai hai ki if some one constantly doing shit on me and mein regularly woh shit saaf karke wapas tayaar ho kar perfume laga kar unke paas jaau aur kahu deko meine shit saaf kar di hai ab wapas kar sakte ho aap!!! Aur jaise aap bolte ho every time where love existed ever? But just one question if love ever existed why would she do shit! That too again and again? And about reunion also u say it has to be from both side and "only when love ever existed"
SOME2 calls is as badhappan.
hum utna bhi badhappan nahi chahte ki woh hum par aur hamari family par shit karte jaye aur hum dhote jaaye taaki woh fir kar sake.... and I doubt hom many would agree to be some2?

Gandhiji said that koi ek gaal pe maare to dusra gaal aagey kar do par jab koi dusre gaal pe bhi mare toh uska clarification unho ne bhi nai diya. Same goes here also!!!

but remember & caution as this formula won't work for any to many. this might be tried with extreme cautions & precautions & only in those cases where love existed ever.

Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:28 pm

@falgun1985... brother nice explanation, i liked it.
falgun1985 wrote:
aturchatur wrote:
@falgun, this can also be understood as depiction of you being superior to her in other terms it is called as badhappan
bro badhappan toh unka hai hamara nai..legally and system wise bhi unhi ka badhappan chalta hai.
If u love some1 & some1 does shit on u when u loved that some1 then after doing few shits or more that person will realize that how wrong she is & how good u are.
may be mera utna bada dil nai hai ki if some one constantly doing shit on me and mein regularly woh shit saaf karke wapas tayaar ho kar perfume laga kar unke paas jaau aur kahu deko meine shit saaf kar di hai ab wapas kar sakte ho aap!!! Aur jaise aap bolte ho every time where love existed ever? But just one question if love ever existed why would she do shit! That too again and again? And about reunion also u say it has to be from both side and "only when love ever existed"
SOME2 calls is as badhappan.
hum utna bhi badhappan nahi chahte ki woh hum par aur hamari family par shit karte jaye aur hum dhote jaaye taaki woh fir kar sake.... and I doubt hom many would agree to be some2?

Gandhiji said that koi ek gaal pe maare to dusra gaal aagey kar do par jab koi dusre gaal pe bhi mare toh uska clarification unho ne bhi nai diya. Same goes here also!!!

but remember & caution as this formula won't work for any to many. this might be tried with extreme cautions & precautions & only in those cases where love existed ever.

Fri Oct 10, 2014 9:26 am

http://498amisuse.wordpress.com/category/ipc-498a/ipc-498a-faq/

Have pasted below a part of the information which you can find in the link shared above.

My wife filed a 498A against me and now she is apologizing and wants to me to take her back and she is willing to withdraw the 498A. What should I do? Is it advisable to take her back? What are the Pros & Cons of taking her back?

* Advice: We don’t advice on what you have to do. It is entirely upto to you to decide. Please understand the Pros & Cons mentioned below FYI:
* Cons: Before understanding the Pros first look at the disadvantages:
o 1. There is no guarantee that she will not put a fresh 498A again on you. The 2nd time FIR is even more dangerous. The police & courts will be more severe to you this time as they will be of the view that you have been pardoned once and you again harassed her, even though the truth is something else.
o 2. If first time a false case can be registered and withdrawn there is nothing stopping her to put another false case. Getting bail second time is very difficult as courts think that you have been pardoned once and you again harassed her.
o 3. Even if she doesn’t register the case 2nd time, you will be living under the apprehension that she might put the case again any time. You will be living a tension full life 24/7 365 days a year.
o 4. You will have to desert your parents, your siblings & your relatives as they will be afraid of your wife that she might register the case again on them also.
o 5. You will have to surrender all your salary, savings, properties otherwise you might end up facing the case again.
o 6. You will have to surrender yourself to her and her parents & her siblings and live like their slave otherwise you might end up facing the case again.
o 7. You will have to surrender yourself to her boy friends and give them free entry into your house & matrimonial life and obey their wishes and fulfill their fantasies and become their slave. If you deny you might end up facing the case again.
o 8. You will have to obey her diktat. If you deny you might end up facing the case again.

* Pros: Considering the kind of probabilities that might happen as listed under the Cons section above, we feel that there are NO advantages of taking her back unless you are ready to accept all her wishes/fantasies as listed above and live like a dead man
"

Good Luck

Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next