It is currently Fri Oct 18, 2019 1:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
The original poster's account and posts have been deleted 

Note: the original author of this thread is banned from this forum. His account and his posts were deleted by the moderator. The original author ignored multiple pleas and warnings to stop his spam-like postings, and ignored unwritten rules like not advertising paid services. The author was also claiming that he has lodged a complaint in the cyber-cell against his fellow members and brothers.

aturchatur wrote:
My TEP+RTI (Innovation)

What a guy!

So its ur innovation eh? Bro, try to keep urself HONEST.

Ur innovation? When did u start filing TEPs n RTIs? Because the following r threads dating back to 2008 of people filing TEPs n RTIs:

http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=3552
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=3721&sid=8a3607d46fc69b5dfca0b09012d14140
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=7882

I will even argue with the members who r in the above threads if they try to say it’s their innovation: it’s been done by many others before them. I use light bulb: using it doesn’t mean it’s my innovation. Try not to be so self-absorbed. Your hard work is great but u keep on drifting into ur own fantasyland leaving reality behind.(Which still doesn’t explain ur habit of copying n pasting same posts from one thread to another)

Now u will reply me with a 5000 words post. This is my last reply.

Last edited by Mahesh76 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 2:37 am

Dear Friends,

We are not writing a scientific journal and claiming a patent over it. We can let the claim of innovation slide. I will advise you to contribute in a more positive note.

You should also read the post with utmosost care. I have never heard of an RTI on the RTI Appeal proceedings or delay. I believe it has some novelty.

We are here in this forum to exchange ideas and contents wchich could be helpful for the needy. I agree that we should acknowledge the author while crossposting but the the inherent non professional nature of this forum will be jeopardised if we veer towards unnecesary claim or untoward criticism.

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:30 am

atur bhai today newspaper article about asj pawan kumar jain ordering criminal cases against police officials for implicating a innocent taxi driver in rape case. by this month end, i will shoot another paper tiger (rti) about the atr in this case, some points about my case, and also the action ebing taken in the light of sc judgement of january 7 and perumal vs janaki case.
thanks

Thu Oct 09, 2014 5:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]