It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:50 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ] 
Won the legal terrorism. Yes i am a true 498a fighter 

Summary:
1. Married in 2006, Moved to US in 2007, Came to India and filed divorce in 2008 and went back to US
2. She filed RCR in 2008 in a different court (In her Home town)
3. My divorce case got dismissed for default as my lawyer by mistake noted down a wrong date.
4. Divorce case got restored.
5. In 2008 We filed for transfer petition in High court - to transfer RCR to my family court (different district) where Divorce case is pending.
6. This transfer petition helped to delay my divorce case till i came to India and kept it idle till then.
7. She filed CRPC 125 in her home town (in 2008). I was asked to appear in the court for the same failing which it will go for exparty evidence. I could not come from US to attend the case. Judge ordered exparty evidence. Smt 498a asked no money but wanted a arrest warrant to be Issued. The same was issued. We were happy that no money was ordered. She did not appear in the court the next time. Judge dismissed the case for non appearance.
8. in 2008 smt 498a filed dowry case on me and my parents and my sister. we all got anticipatory bail and escaped arrest.
9. All case remained pending till 2011.
10. I decided to move back to India leaving a good carrier in medicine to fight this legal terrorism.
11. Came to India with anticipatory bail and got it executed.
12. I started attending the courts. Charge sheet filed in dowry case. Judge tried (even forced) for compromise. I refused. So he kept the dowry case idle on the insistence by smt 498a family
13. Realized that just attending court dates won't help. Decided to concentrate on my career. So started a private practice and focused all my energy into it. My practice was an instant hit and in 2 years I have become one of the top 5 doctor( in my field) in my city. Now earning twice that I would earn in US.
14. I won the transfer petition which i filed in the High court in my favor and got the RCR case clubbed with the divorce case.
15. Smt 498a gang tried multiple times for compromise. I resisted all attempts and said to them I will fight till my death. But they never stopped trying.
16. Mean while Judge in Dowry case got transferred. and the new judge seemed genuine. He started the case. They used all possible delay tactics in giving statements to the court. we pressurized them in each and every step and threatened them with arrest warrant and made them to come for chief and cross. Finally we all got acquitted in Dowry case (in 2014) and in the Judgment the Judge clearly mentioned that this is a false case and this case has been filed with only motive of harassing me and to force me to withdraw my dowry case.
13. Not able to tolerate the defeat she filed a petition in her home town to restore the CRPC 125 case which was dismissed 3.5 yrs back. The same was accepted and I was sent a notice and made to appear for that. I was tried for forced reconciliation even at this stage. I firmly stood to my grounds.
14. At this stage she filed and Interim maintenance petition to delay the divorce case proceedings. She proclaimed that she will not give divorce to me at all and would not let me remarry.
15. We proved in the court that she is a doctor and is working as a consultant in a hospital.
16. After 1.5 yrs the petition she filed to restore crpc 125 also got dismissed.
17. I befriended my relative girl whom i like very much. We started dating for more than a year. We felt we both have same frequency. She knew my story very well. We both fell in love with each other.
18. We waited for getting divorce to get married. Smt 498a got to know this by word of mouth. She was hell bend not give divorce so that I will suffer for ever.
19. We realized that waiting for divorce will take ever. We got married (Of course unofficially). We planned and did it very carefully. We started living together (of course happily). Smt 498a gang came to know this and initially where very angry and later realized that they can't do anything about it.
20 Finally they realized that they are fighting a loosing battle and decided to back off. They hurriedly found a boy for her to get remarried and got the marriage engaged.
21. The came to us for divorce and agreed for divorce on our terms with zero maintenance (Of course they tried for maintenance even at this stage)
22. Divorce granted on my terms (On the grounds of cruelty).
23. 498a b**ch got married to a bakra the next day.
24. Me registered my marriage and leading a happy life.

I am very happy to announce that with all your blessings and support my battle against Legal terrorism has come to an end. Man I cant believe I have won at each and every step. Only thing I lost is the precious time and peace of mind. But this battle has made me stronger and now i can swear that I can face any situation in my life. I am now happy that I am out of all these cases, got a good career (that too in India so I can stay close to my parents and siblings), found the best person possible as my life partner.

No of cases filed in this legal battle: 7
No of courts where cases were filed: 5
No of cases won by me: 7
No of cases won by smt 498a: 0
No of years lost in this legal battle: 7 years
No of time i was approached for compromise: 14 times
No of people got arrested on my side in this legal battle: 0
Money I have spent for the legal battle: approximately 3 lakhs.
Money paid by me as maintenance / permanent alimony: 0
No or RTIs filed by me : 8
No of Use full replies I got via RTIs : 0
No of second appeals filed by me: 3
No of second appeals pending : 3
Moral of the story: “Vaimaiye Vellum” ("Truth Prevails")

498a_fighter

Last edited by 498a_fighter on Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:52 pm

Many Congrats to you brother !!! Have a peaceful and gr8 life ahead !!:)

Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:24 am

Hearty Congratulations Bro...Have a peaceful life ahead. really gr8!!!

Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:08 am

bahu bahut badhai ho !!

Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:30 am

Many Congratulations Mate! Have a spectacular life ahead. Hats off to your patience and determination. God bless you.

Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:28 pm

Congratulations. Self-respect well earned.

Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:46 am

Congratulations & All the Best For Future

Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:00 am

Divorce granted and 498a bi**h got married on the same day. All my miseries are over. Patience has paid. Thanks again for this forum which was my lifeline all along this fight. There are days when I would sit infront of this forum for hours together and read each and every thread and get myself educated and many time helped others as well.

498a_fighter

Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:26 pm

Blessings in disguise in form of 498a case

Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:24 pm

Hi 498a_fighter,

Congratulations and best of luck for your future!!!!

In clean acquittal, what about the police records having your name in it. Clean acquittal removes all such records from judiciary system or not?

Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:40 am

Congrats 498a_fighter. Great Work. Vaimai Ventru vittathu
Vazhga Vallamudan
Paul

Tue Mar 10, 2015 9:12 am

Congrats bro & appreciate your patience & practical thinking !

Tue Mar 10, 2015 4:44 pm

Congrats brother ! Journey wasn't easy am sure, but glad you came out of this as a stronger person and have found happiness now. Your post is a good inspiration for people like me for whom the fight has just started...

Everything happens for a reason, and as Steve Jobs once said, "you can connect the dots only looking backwards". How true!

Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:09 am

WELL DONE THIS GIVE MOTIVATION TO US TO FIGHT BACK SOON ILL POST MY VICTORY STORY HERE FALSE IS FALSE NO ONE CAN MAKE IT TRUTH GOD ALWAYS HELP THE INNOCENT GREAT AND SALUTE FOR YOUR BRAVE FIGHT PLEASE MAKE A BLOG AND GIVE YOUR INPUTS FOR THE OTHER VICTIM WHO ARE IN THIS MESS GOD BLESS YOU

Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:47 am

Congrats bro!! Your story is really inspiring!!

Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:42 am

Wow, thats a great achievement.
Congratulations Bro ! You have motivated many people here.

Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:41 pm

CONGRATS FROM ME...............

Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:28 pm

Dear fighters, I am happy to share the news that We’ve been blessed with a baby girl.

498a_fighter

Tue Nov 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Many congrats again..

Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:35 pm
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]