It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:09 am

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
-SUCCESS-498A girl & her greedy family defeated in 8 months 

Finally summons have been issued in both the private complaint cases filed by me and my mother against my wife.
My case in brief
My wife filed 498A after leaving home after 8 yrs of peaceful marriage. I & my family got AB from the High Court. Frustrated by my bail she filed 406 after six months of filing the 498A FIR. I did not seek any bail in 406 and asked my IO to come and arrest me. Since I live in another state I knew he will need arrest warrant for the same.
I realised that it was high time to file cases against her. I and my mother filed two private complaint cases despite adverse advice by everyone including my lawyers. The cases were of cheque bounce and cheating.
It took me about 4 months of hard work including innumerable court visits, lawyer visits to get to this stage. But I am satisfied and happy today that she will have to run around the courts and lawyers offices to seek bail and face trial in both the criminal non bailable cases.
In case filed by mother the magistrate took cognizance u/s 420 of IPC & 138 of NI act. In another case filed by me the magistrate took cognizance u/s 406 of IPC & 138 of NI act.
It was a painful process involving the following steps
1. Compiling the documents
2. Drafting the legal demand notice
3. Getting the notice served
4. Drafting the complaint petition
5. Filing the complaint petition in 200 crpc
6. Disposing as witness under 200 crpc
7. Disposing all witnesses under 202 crpc
8. Filing the list of documents and closing the evidence
9. Argument under 204 crpc
10.Getting the cognizance order
11.Issuance of summons

Now I have prepared myself to oppose her AB efforts. If she does not appear in next 3 months, the court will issue Bailable Warrants against her and I will make sure that she gets arrested and is released on bail by the police. In that way she will not be eligible for AB(Pls correct me if I am wrong). Quashing or revision will not yield her anything because there are paper evidence against her. The only option that will be left for her will be to surrender and seek regular bail and risk herself the Judicial Custody. Because both the cases against her are non bailable, her lawyer will make her aware of the risks of appearing before the magistrate.

Last edited by wellwisher on Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:51 pm

This is great.. dont leave them...make them so much busy in this case that they forget everything else.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 8:35 am

All the co accused escaped in both the cases. But at later stage, I will produce more evidence and try to get cognizance against them. It is very difficult to get anything out of court once they know that u r filing cases against an abla nari or her family. The evidence against my wife is so overwhelming that the magistrate had no option but to uphold the law.
Even if she gets successful in getting bail, I plan to take short dates in both the cases and will make them understand what a criminal trial is all about. Let her seek exemption u/s 317 of crpc. A big surprise will await her.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:21 pm

Lawyers put 317 as a routine saying that the accused is suffering from fever or could not come due to some important work. I will let her put the petition few times and then tell the court that she is lying and she is attending the office. Her lawyer will claim that his client is not lying. I will ask the court to take this in affidavit. Once she submits the affidavit, I will put perjury because I will have proof of her office attendance, since I have already planned my moves. I know the lawyers file 317 very casually and that too without the knowledge of the client. In that way she will lose the exemption u/s 317 or 205.
In my city Rs.50 is needed for taking weekly dates by paying to the peshkars. But in Delhi a victim can pray for short dates from the magistrate. I don't think the peshkar system works there.

Last edited by wellwisher on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:37 pm

This is something I have learnt in many successful 498a acquittal that let 498a gang lie first on oath and then disclose the reality. This weakens the stand by other and discredit the wife in front of judge. You used it very well. Congratulations!!

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:23 pm

le li tumne chatur bhai.

I know only CrPC91. Do you seriously need some CrPC to get her statement on affidavit?

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Chatur..are you from Haryana? Fight my case too if you have left your actual job

Mon Aug 04, 2014 6:52 pm

Congrats to Ac And WW.

Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:01 pm

317 application is not needed in civil cases such as divorce because your lawyer's presence is sufficient. Even if your lawyer is not present for 1-2 dates, nothing will happen.
Whereas in criminal cases an accused is supposed to attend each and every date. And if he is unable to attend the hearings due to some unavoidable problem then his/her lawyer should put 317 application stating the reason of the absence. The magistrate may or may not accept 317 and may issue arrest warrants also against the accused if he feels that 317 is being misused.
The process is completely different in civil and criminal cases and also for accused and informant.
If you rely on lawyer in criminal cases and if your lawyer forgets to put 317, you are in trouble. The opposite party will break your bail. This is exactly what I intend to do. I will make her life hell by attending all the dates myself. My court is just walking distance from my home (but I go there in my AC car :) ) and she will have to travel 800 km (both sides) to attend the hearing.

I have a little fear that the court may have lenient view towards an abla nari and may allow 317 petition frequently. Also bail may be granted to an abla nari. I have hired a competent lawyer to oppose her bail.
She is a fraud and I have many documents to prove it
1. She has not only cheated me but also my mother and a 420 case is going on against her
2. She also cheated her company because I have proof that she was working with more that one company simultaneously
3. She claimed in her dowry FIR that she ran away from home to save her life on a particular date.
I have her mobile record of the same day and it shows that she called a particular no. 10 times and was on that call for about 1 hr. It was her banks helpline no. where my money was transferred. She called the bank to take full control of her account in which she had the money which she took from me as a loan in the name of helping her unemployed brother so that they could start some business. So she was not saving her life but was only concerned about money on the day she left.
4. Instead of giving those money to her brother, she made long term FD's of the same without my knowledge.
5. She also gambled away my money in the share market. In one particular year, she lost 4 times her annual salary in share market (future & options). She did the trading from her share trading account which is linked to her salary account. I have proof for the said loss including her Form 16 (salary proof).

I hope I will be able to effectively oppose her bail efforts using these and many other evidences.

Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:00 am

Getting her passport impounded

I intend to get her passport impounded. Since cognizance has been taken against her u/s 420 IPC which carries a jail term of up to 7 yrs, there is a possibility of her to leave the country to evade the punishment. Despite the summons she has not appeard in the court and bailable warrants may be issued against her in the next date.Please suggest me whether should move an application for impounding her passport.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:25 am

On several requests from fellow victims I am posting the process of filing a private complaint case with cost. Law is equal for all citizens. If you feel that your wife has done any criminal activity and you have evidence of the same, go ahead and file a private complaint case against her. But remember, if you have the guts to pursue the case till eternity, then only file the case. I have seen people changing their stand in minutes. This case is not for them.

I filed a private complaint case under 200 crpc against my wife. I will explain the process. It took me 4 months to get the bailable warrant issued against my wife.
Following are the steps to be followed with aprox cost.

1 Drafting of complaint by a lawyer Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 10000/-
2 Filing of complaint Rs. 100/- to Rs. 200/-
3 Complainant statement u/s 200 crpc Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1500/-
4 Witness Statement u/s 202 crpc & Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1500/-
filing of list of documents
5 2nd Witness Statement u/s 202 crpc Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1500/-
& closing of evidence
6 Lawyer argument at cognizance point Rs. 1000/- to Rs. 2500/-
7 Cognizance order by court Rs. 200/- to Rs. 500/-
8 Issue of summons Rs. 200/- to Rs. 500/-
9 If accused does not appear move Rs. 500/- to Rs. 1500/-
for issue of BW
10 Issue of arrest warrant Rs. 200/- to Rs. 500/-

It may take between 4-6 months to get the warrant issued. And the cost can reach upto Rs. 20000/- for one case.
There is a tendency with the police that they will act on the complain of 1st complainant. If you have evidence to convince the court that the ingredient is available to take cognizance under any particular IPC, one should pursue the private complaint case. It is slow in the beginning but it is very effective once the cognizance is taken. But if your case is weak, & if you fail to convince the judge and get cognizance, you will feel frustrated and defeated. So consult a lawyer before moving ahead.
Please note that the proof required to take cognizance of the offence u/s 204 crpc is not as stringent as required for conviction.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:12 am

Good. If they do not appear in the next date and if they send a junior lawyer again, pray for dismissal of the case by putting a petition. Take advice from other experienced members also regarding this.

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:59 pm

Arrest warrants will be issued against my wife in two different non bailable cases in this month. Since it is an inter state matter, the warrant will go through the SP office in Burdwan (WB) to the concerned police station. I have been told by my lawyer that I have to contact some one in the SP office to make sure that the warrant is forwarded to the police station of my wife.

If any of us have any such contacts or any ideas regarding this kindly give your inputs. I would be very grateful to you. It is very important to bring her on the negotiating table.

Thanks..

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:03 pm

aturchatur wrote:
Just now talked to poppinder ji, He said go ahead if you are confident that you can prove something.
And PERJURY is a big tool/weapon in this fight against false cases.

My message to all married men who feel like committing SUCIDE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WYjFKvrrVg

Please find RTI, FA, TEP, PERJURY related info here at:-
http://www.498a.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=13225

even i was about to do suicide after 498a bail , but my ALL made me understand and now i am prepared and out of depression and ready to defend myself and wanted to fight with system for false 498a case against me.

I AM NOT IN INTENTION THAT BECAUSE OF MY WIFE -I GOT ARRESTED OR SHE ARRANGE TO ARREST ME.
I WANT TO FIGHT WITH SYSTEM LEGALLY.
SO SENIOR MEMBER PLEASE ADVICE AND NEED YOUR BLESSING TO GO AHEAD

Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:08 am

@superman999

Don't feel very dejected. Trust me that its temporary. Good things will happen once you get rid of her. Be strong. If you hurt yourself then directly you are helping your enemies to win over you. DO NOT LET THEM WALK OVER YOU.

Fight and stay with your family. In this world nothing is permanent. Its only a matter of time. There are people who have seen worse and fought for the good. Try watching motivational movies and read on this forum as much as you can. Get every detail and use it wisely. Be calm because whoever is restless will loose the most. That's what I think and I have seen it being true.

Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:53 pm

Arrest warrant has been issued against my lovely wife u/s 406 IPC & 138 NI Act. The judicial magistrate has sent the warrant to the SP of her district from where it will be forwarded to her local police station.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:29 am

Mubarakaaa sir ji...

""!!!""Failure lies not in falling down. Failure lies in not getting up""!!!""

Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:45 am

This is how it all started.

My wife ran away from home after calling her brother without informing me in the pretext of meeting her friend. She cheated me on Rs 35 lakh and filed a dowry case to blackmail me into an MCD.

I was very sentimental(fool) and decided to not initiate any criminal proceedings against her. I filed for AB for myself and my family and subsequently filed RCR. But when my wife came to know about my AB, she got frustrated and filed more criminal cases. I was going through depression and was only thinking from my heart. I knew that I will have to stand against injustice and fight this war only to win.

I started to defend myself from my character assassination attempts. It took me innumerable visits to her home town & lot of activities to counter her attack and give her the same medicine.

By few months I realised that my enemy is only into filing more cases and is not interested in pursuing them. I had found a loophole in their strategy. It was just a matter of a counter case to bring them to the negotiating table. Despite adverse advice by everyone including my lawyer, I decided to file two non bailable criminal cases on my wife. I knew it was not only about execution but also about speed. I got cognizance as well as arrest warrant issued in record 3 and half months after filing the private complaint cases. I have written in detail the process of filing the complaint case.

Everyone wants to file a counter case but they are not advised properly how to do it. Our wives files false cases, and we want to fight with the truth. I will tell you how to make a criminal case against your wives so that more and more girls who files false cases can be sent behind bars.

The position of the law is that the burden of proof is not so heavy to take cognizance u/s 204 of crpc. So we just need to convince the judge that there is a probability that the offence may have been committed. Before visiting your lawyer, build a case yourself. Read hundreds of supreme court judgement to find out the ingredients of a particular section. The following things are needed to build a case

1. Details of Offence for which you are filing the case
2. Details of Accused and co accused
3. Cause of action should be in the place where FIR has to be filed for jurisdiction purpose
4. The accused must be in the place of cause of action at that time
5. Proof to substantiate the claim
6. Story

A case comprises of few true elements and few false elements. No one should not be able to determine the false part before the trial is over. So if you can arrange these things, a good case can be made. In my case since I decided to file a cheque bounce & cheating case, I checked each and every transaction between my & my wife's bank accounts for last two years. I checked all phone records to see on what date we were on roaming, when we visited where. Spoke to all family members to verify the timings when we were at a particular place. Checked all train & flight tickets records from email. & then prepared sequence of events for meeting my lawyer. Marriages and family functions are best because there is no chance of any goof up and the accused cannot deny their presence at the function because they will fear that photo may be produced.

Give your story, proof & sequence of important events to your lawyer. A lawyer knows how to build a case without living any loopholes, but the right inputs have to come from our end. There should be nothing in the FIR which can be easily proved wrong otherwise the case will fall. The role of each and every accused should be defined and no vague allegations should be made on anyone but only specific allegations. One should make sure that the role of co accused is such that without him/her the main accused could not have deceived the complainant. We should restrain from involving too many people. A maximum of two co accused is more than enough otherwise the judge will sense that the case is false.

Never say anything which directly contradict anything u have already put on record in your bail application or anywhere else.

Once the story(FIR) is written, discuss the details of the cases with all the witnesses for many days. Each and every detail should be in each others mind. When we dispose as witnesses, we must share the questions asked by the judges with each other so that no contradictions comes in the statements of each other.

How to dispose as witnesses.
The complainant should exactly copy the complaint and should restrain from saying anything else unless the judge asks something. The reply should be crisp and small.

Other witnesses should not copy the complainant version but speak from their point of view. They should not contradict the complainant version but should substantiate it. They should add things to plug any gap which can help the accuse to get away from punishment.

Your lawyer must read the judge to get judgment in his favor. There r lawyers who can move the case to a favorable bench. A couple of thousand bucks and right resource can do this magic in lower courts.

Its an open secret that u need to pay Rs 20-50 for taking a date. Take short dates by paying 100-200 per date (less than 10 days) to the peshkars.
Attend each & every court date & do not leave it on ur lawyer. Attend 20 dates (6 months) without fail and u will see the fruits.
One must pursue the case as if ur life depends on it. Once the judge see that you r not going to give up, things will start moving fast. 1st challenge will be to get the cognizance. Then to deliver the summon and then execution of arrest warrant. The arrest warrant should be sent through SP office and not directly to the PS. Because it is very easy these days to manage local PS and since a dowry case is pending, the police may chose to not execute the warrant and may sit on it.

If the case is non bailable, the accuse will move for AB or revision petition in session court. So keep checking the session court website daily without fail and contest the bail/revision petition. Once the AB is rejected they will surely come for settlement. Negotiate at equal footing and get out of the mess.

Last edited by wellwisher on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:00 am

WOW... Mr wellwisher,

You not only defended yourself but also attacked as per the situation, keep it up and all the best in future.

BUT If your wife realize her mistake and wanted to come back in future & stay with u then whats your reaction about her?

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:06 am

Thanks Fighting_Back, Aturchatur and superman999 and all my friends. I will keep updating about major events of the case.

Warrant will soon be issued in another case of 420 IPC & 138 NI against my wife. The magistrate got transferred and the court is vacant. It may take another one month to get it issued.

Her arrest will send shock waves to her whole family who thought that a 498 A bitch is untouchable. I challenged her family of 105 people to get me arrested even for 1 hr, a year back. Now they have challenged me to get her arrested. This itself is a big win for me. This statement of theirs shows that I have forced them to change their stance from attack to defense. They have lost their biggest advantage.

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, they they fight with you, and then you win."
Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by wellwisher on Tue Sep 23, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:27 am

Hi,

I want some advice from my friends and well wishers.

My wife and her family is fully aware of the cases against her because her cheque bounced and she subsequently received legal demand notice from me, which she refused to accept. I informed them about the issue of summons in the cases through someone. Yet they have not yet got the certified/ non certified copy of the complaint. Arrest warrants have been issued, but they are not aware of this development and they are indirectly challenging me to get her arrested. They are not showing any reaction regarding the cases and taking it very casually.

If I was their adviser, I would have advised them to take immediate action to protect themselves from the cases.

Can anyone tell me why they are not reacting to the cases and risking arrest in the case? What must be going on in their mind? Is there anything which I am missing?

Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Brother wellwisher, ur case sounds very similar to the one I read at another site. Were u speculating to file Sec 377 at one point?

If u r the same person, my compliments. Because on a certain another forum, even the professionals started suspecting that u urself were a professional.
The way u described the incident pertaining to 377, even I was saying that this guy knows 'how to build a case out of nothing'.

Even though u didn't reveal but I think I know how u managed her cheques the proper way before depositing them into ur account, if u get what I mean.

If u r the same person, ur inlaws r screwed big time. I would not want to have any legal issues with u either.

If u r not that same person, just ignore my comment.

Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:27 pm

You are right. I am the same person who debated 377 with lawyers.

When your wife leaves home and files cases on you, make no mistake, you are at war. The only way to win the war is to fight it with all your capacity. Understand that even if you win, you will lose but if you lose than many other innocent people like you will lose their family, So you have to win, not for youself but for many many innocent families who will be saved if you decide to fight.

Its not about filing a counter case, or doing a particular thing. Each situation is different, each enemy is different. Understand your enemy, read their weaknesses, their strengths. Know yourself and understand your goal. Whether you want divorce or wife or you just want to get out of the mess. Are you willing to pay or give away your child. Make a 360 degree plan to attack and defeat your enemy. Don't let people support them. Make friends who can support you to win this war.

Yes I decide to file counter cases on my wife. And I decided to file a couple of cheque bounce cases.

A cheque bounce case can be filed by misusing the cheque but we will lose the case even before it begins. At best we can get cognizance u/138 NI which is a bailable section. The main challenge is to show the liability of the accused towards the complainant for the entire cheque amount. If one wants non bailable sections imposed, one needs to convince the court that the issuer of the cheque never intended to honor the same and the cheque was issued to deceive the complainant to part away with his money or some valuable thing. And thus the accused made unlawful gain by cheating the complaint of his hard earned money.

My opposite party belongs to a small town in WB. They filed multiple cases on me. Getting a competent and dedicated lawyer in small town court is more difficult. I decided to fight this war in my home town by surprising them with my execution speed and sending arrest warrant before they could file the charge sheet and get the cognizance against me.

I made sure that the cases should be such that the opposite party do not get AB, or get the cases quashed by paying the entire amount. We are fighting against 498 A and even if they move high court u/s 482 and pay the entire amount, their dowry case will become weak because it will be proved that they owed you money and they filed false case to keep that money.

I decided to file two cases on them because if they decide to contest cases with me, I will make them run to my home town so many times that they will forget about pursuing their cases.

I go to lower court every day without fail and spend a couple of hundred bucks on snacks and treats on daily basis. Speed is very important to put pressure on opposite gang. And chai, cigeratte, cold drinks can get you anything in lower courts of our country and yes right amount of vitamin M at the right table.

Last edited by wellwisher on Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:11 am

Hi,
I spoke to well wisher and let me tell you he is the man with difference. I simply don't understand how his wife under estimate him and filed case on him. He will teach them a good lesson that even in there next birth they don't utter 498a. He have that guts.
God bless him with more wisdom and success.
Vicky

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 am

The day my wife left home, without informing me, I called and spoke to my father in law.

To my surprise he told me these words: ________ (my wife) says that you are shatir(cunning).

Which means she warned her father to be beware with me. But my FIL was so confident about the power of 498a that he decided to challenge me to show my intelligence. That day I decided that I will not prove my wife wrong. I love her and if she thinks that I am capable of winning this war, I will win it for her.

I decided to file the cases after 6 months of the FIR against me. I took permission from her family before filing criminal cases against her. And to my surprise, they gave me the permission and the same is there in my sms. They were 100 percent sure that no case is possible on a 498a wife. How wrong they are. I have seen the strongest of enemies and the weakest of them. If I succeed, part of the credit will also go to the foolishness of my in laws.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:58 am

Due to your dedication and love towards your wife ......I am sure success will follow you......brother. U r prena to all of us fighter. When I will come back to India then I will get in touch with you. My best wishes to you and little angel.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 2:17 am

Okay, I wasn’t sure it was u coz of the obvious username difference but also the amount difference: over there u mentioned 15 lakhs of urs went into her account but here u mentioned 10 lakhs going to her account. I’m assuming u have no documented proof of 5 of the 15 lakhs. But do not let her go until she gives back all 15 with interest. I’m in a similar boat but I have another simpler method to get back the money, which will not work in ur case.

I have a question:
Along with managing her cheque properly before u take it to the bank: u just need to prove that the amount owed was actually given to the debtor. Is that all?
Is that enough to cause a non-bailable? I hope u do not need a contract/agreement or some other document in addition to the post-dated cheque n a proof of delivery of funds to the debtor.

Note to fellow members:
I’m only asking these questions for general knowledge. I do not recommend others to try this unless u r smart enough to cleanly get away with a murder. It can easily backfire with Sec 468, 471 and with many others I’m sure.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:16 am

I just wanted to hide the exact amount. The actual amount is neither 15 lakhs nor 10 lakhs.

See there is a presumption with the holder that the cheque was given to him for the discharge of some liability. The amount has been transferred from my savings account to her salary account. Contract is important but it can be a written contract or an oral contract. Both have equal value in the eyes of law.

Apply common sense. If I had forged her signature on her cheque, I would have also made a contract by forging her signature. Yes I do not have any written contract because I had trust in my wife and you do not sign an agreement with your wife before giving her a loan. She took money to help her unemployed brother and took guarantee for the return of loan.

Oral contract can be established through independent witnesses and circumstantial evidence.

She will have to answer many questions during trial

Why would a husband who is seeking dowry for last 8 years will give money to his wife?

How can a wife who works with a bank will give cheque to his husband who tortures her for dowry?

How she had more money in her bank account than she earned in her entire career and that too living with a husband who tortures her physically and mentally for money?

The ingredients of cheating or criminal breach of trust must be there to add another non bailable section. You have to convince the court through some evidence that she never intended to honor the cheque. In my case my wife applied for her job transfer to her home town before issuing me the cheque. She preplanned her moves. She stopped the cheques on the day she left me, which proves that she was fully aware that she had issued those cheques.

She refused to accept the legal notice, which further proves her intention to not pay me deliberately.

I read hundreds of supreme court judgement of 420 IPC and 138 NI and hired one of Patna High court costliest criminal lawyer who was once a very good financial lawyer.

The complaint petition and the witnesses together should fill all the gaps which is missing with your evidence.

According to my senior advocate, conviction is possible in both the cases against my wife.

The cases can only be compounded by the complainant and not by the accused even if she is willing to pay the entire amount with interest.

This opens for me many options to file criminal cases when they come to contest the cases in my city. If they threaten me to take back the cases or try to hurt me, I will be able to file more criminal cases on them (of course non bailable :) )

Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:07 am

Brother wellwisher, as far as the question of forging cheques go, I can copy any signature u give me as long as it's signed with a human hand. And same can be done on any document. Brother, I'm not making an argument on this point.

Forging was not the gist of my question.

I asked if these proofs r enough to get a non bailable: a dishonoured cheque by the debtor n a proof of delivery of funds to the debtor.

A simple yes or no will suffice.

Regards n thanks.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:53 am

I have already answered the same with explanation for the benefit of fellow fighters.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:03 am

Okay.

Thank you.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:08 am

Any signature can be copied but it cannot escape the eyes of an hand writing expert. And this is the reason why the signatures are not replaced for centuries despite so many new technologies at our disposal.

She stopped the cheques on the day she left home. If she did not sign any cheque, why did she stop them. Ok. May be she stopped them to stop their misuse. In that case she should have filed a 420 case on me as soon as the cheque got bounced. Ok she missed the opportunity due to some reasons. Then she should have received my legal demand notice and should have replied to it. But she didn't. Knowing very well that I am initiating legal action against her regarding her cheque bounce. Is it possible that when cases are going on between parities and she will allow me to misuse her cheque and let me file a cheque bounce case against her and she will not even report her misuse of cheque at a police station? And now she wants the court to believe that her cheque was misused as if she is the only harischandra left in this world.

Let her take any stand and I will give her befitting reply in court.

Reading past judgement is very important to understand what will work and what will not work.

I recommend everyone to read at least 50-60 supreme court judgment related to same sections before filing any criminal case.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:34 am

wellwisher wrote:
Any signature can be copied but it cannot escape the eye of an hand writing expert. And this is the reason why the signatures are not replaced for centuries despite so many new technologies at our disposal.

Trust me brother, not even the original signee can differentiate between my work n his.

But brother wellwisher, even though u have intentionally held back on providing me with good pointers, I must say, u r exceptional. Full respect. U have ur bases covered. Even the judge is gonna say, "he's presenting too much evidence, must pronounce the wife guilty." Ur wife's lawyer's gonna second the motion by saying, "too much evidence ... ... much of it circumstantial but.... .. it's just too much to defend against".

My sincere request to other members: do not try this. I have witnessed first hand the art of Mr. wellwisher at another site. I was impressed but more importantly: all the lawyers started to suspect him as their colleague. That's how good he is at his craft. His case is well planned. Do not copy him.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:03 am

One day I was sitting with a court munshi and a junior lawyer in a restaurant and I was giving them treat for the issue of arrest warrant. The munshi has an experience of 25 years and he has handled over 20000 cases in his entire career and the junior lawyer also has an experience of over 7 years.

The munshi told me that he is surprised with the kind of evidence against my wife and he also said that he never thought that such strong case can be build with such little documents. The lawyer also told me that if he was me wive's lawyer, he would have also made a mistake to take my case non seriously. They told me that they have not seen such case in their entire career.

I met the court peshkar when he was preparing the arrest warrant. He was also surprised by the way I had made the case and he congratulated me for the same. According to him even the magistrate was surprised by the way my complaint was written and he had to take the cognizance in non bailable section to uphold the law.

I will quote the last sms conversation which I had with her cousin brother who is interacting with me on behalf of my wife's side. It happened just a day before the order of arrest warrant.

Her brother:
"Please instead of saying, do something. People want result and action from you. Since beginning you are saying that ________(my wife) is wrong but you love her and that is why you are not taking any action against her. Tell me what actually you want and expect from her."

My reply:
"Bhaiya what I am supposed to do. And who are these people who want result and action from me. I am not an action hero but an average guy who loves his wife. I neither ran away from home for money nor I filed criminal cases to extort divorce. I only defended myself from my character assassination attempts and from cases which were designed to break my family. Why these people want me to take law in my own hand. I even took permission from your family through you before filing criminal cases based on truth with an intention to unite my family and you gave that permission. Why should I hurry into things. I love _______ and I will wait for her till eternity. I did not marry her to leave her during the times of difficulty. I married her for life.
Bhaiya let the law take its own course and we are no one to interfere in its process.
And yes if she decides to come back, I will keep her with all respect, dignity & love which any wife deserves. I will also respect her family as I respect my family."

I did not put question mark at places to make my reply look more polite, yet effective. He will also not misuse my sms because he is the first cousin of my wife and he lives in another city. He will never want to entangle himself in legal battle with me.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:58 am

Brother wellwisher, I have to say that if I was working for a billionaire hoodlum n he called me in the middle of the night n said to me, “I need to file a case against a person n that person does not even exist”. The next outgoing call from my phone will be to urs.

I’m making the above comment based on the way u articulated ur supporting evidence in another forum in favour of filing Sec 377. I don’t know if u have any other gift but u sure r gifted at building an applaudable case from a mere scratch.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:28 am

There was a reason for that argument on 377. Every victim of 498 A tells me that law is tilted towards women so unfairly that they cannot file any case against them. And my case is different because I have evidence against her. I wanted to show people that cases can be built out of scratch and everyone instead of getting blackmailed, should file cases against his wife and negotiate at equal footings.

I have successfully filed two non bailable criminal complaints against two other 498 A wives recently and I am confident to get cognizance in both of them.

I find the people are too scared from their in laws and are defeated because of fear. I do not help people who keep on changing their stand. At least 15 people have approached me for counter cases, some of them even offered me huge amounts. But the secret is that I do not charge any money. My commission is that the guy should be fearless and I want another 498 A bitch in jail. One guy offered me 10 lakhs for a case similar to mine and I asked him to never call me again. Its not about money. Its about courage which he lacked.

If anyone has courage and a little money for court and lawyer expenses, and he stands for the truth, I will help him file cases against his wife and get her arrested.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:47 am

wellwisher wrote:
My commission is that the guy should be fearless and I want another 498 A bitch in jail.

Amen.

If everyone filed counter cases or even forced the authority to follow guidelines, about 95% of all false cases, not just 498a, will not reach the court. But we all should be humble that not all falsely accused r gifted with the same intellect n the same financial means to back them up. Those who r equipped with these two weapons, or even with one, must set an example for the others. I’m glad u r doing so.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:14 am

Enlighten us with sharing debate of sec 377.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:30 pm

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Counter-case-after-498a-474191.asp#.VCMb6ZSSyGM

Please do not get disappointed because I do not think the conversation is as good as my friend Mahesh76 has described it.

Wed Sep 24, 2014 7:39 pm

Lol good reasoning

Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:05 pm

i think with the changing times after the 7th january judgement of SC reg. IO to be punished and July 2014 judgement of 498a guidelines, the courts are taking a balanced and equal stand.

Thu Sep 25, 2014 4:22 am

Finally arrest warrant has reached the SP office today. I am in the process of providing vitamin M to her local police station to do their job as per law, ie arrest the criminal and release her on surety, as per the bailable warrant rules. I also want the papers of surety to be sent back to the trial court.

I spoke to one sub inspector in another police station of her nearby place, and he told me that if the complainant provides them with vitamin M, they themselves get the warrant from the SP office.

If things go as per plan, she will be arrested and she will also not be eligible for anticipatory bail :).

Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:51 am

Congrats.

Brother don't forget, the trick is to bring them to the table. Do not let revenge take over u.(This is my weakness too)

Once they r at the table, try to finish everything off with minimum losses. Make sure u give priority to negotiations about ur child. Let them keep the fu..g money if they want. Money can be made later on in life.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:03 am

Every war ends on the table. And my whole propaganda for last one year was revolving around to prepare them for the final talks. They do not know what I want. For them I am only behind money. And that is my biggest victory. I will let them offer my child to me as a responsibility and I will accept the child with a heavy heart and let them win :).

Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:11 am

dont go with revenge attitude. this is my personal opinion. if u take revenge on ur wife, ur taking revenge on your child also. after all those criminal cases, try to settle peacefully and give them also a chance.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 5:55 am

[/quote]
palakaran wrote:
dont go with revenge attitude. this is my personal opinion. if u take revenge on ur wife, ur taking revenge on your child also. after all those criminal cases, try to settle peacefully and give them also a chance.

I have no revenge in my mind. I would have sent a non bailable warrant and sent her to jail but I chose a bailable warrant to bring her to the negotiating table for talks. I still love my wife but that does not mean that I will get defeated to the gread and criminal intention of people.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:03 am

wellwisher, in my case also wife has lodged 498a in feb21, 2014 which i came to know through rti. can u give me ur email on pm. thanks

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:25 am

Mahesh76 wrote:
Congrats.

Brother don't forget, the trick is to bring them to the table. Do not let revenge take over u.(This is my weakness too)

Once they r at the table, try to finish everything off with minimum losses. Make sure u give priority to negotiations about ur child. Let them keep the fu..g money if they want. Money can be made later on in life.

On a second thought: once u have the custody of the child, why not go after them for the rest?

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:33 am

Mahesh76 wrote:
Mahesh76 wrote:
Congrats.

On a second thought: once u have the custody of the child, why not go after them for the rest?

I belong to a business family. I have learnt that one should never try to make profit out of a loss making deal/ business, but cut our losses and concentrate on the profit making business.

I just want my child back and rest I will leave them to negotiate with me. She is a gem which cannot be bought with all the money in this world and I will not try this also. I have never ever taken her name in last one year and my in laws think that I have forgotten my child or I do not want her back. I have only demanded my wife and my money with them. In a planned way I have increased the price of my wife (divorce) and money by demanding it from them and decreased the price of my child by not demanding her from them.
The deal is simple, I will let them have the costly items(divorce & money) and take the less costly item (child). And let them win.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:44 am

I hope this arrest thing works as per plan. Even if I get success and she is arrested & released on surety, it will not be a cake walk for me. They will try to arrange bail for her and they will continue the war till they are left with no other option but to surrender. But yes, it will be a big shock for her which will haunt her, her entire life. And none of her cousin sisters will ever dare to think of filing a 498a on their husband. And my wife's next husband will be her last husband.

Last edited by wellwisher on Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 6:55 am

Congratulation Wellwisher!!

I was so upset with the HC decision that I couldn't visit this forum. Then I thought that lets wait for the judgment to display and strike hard, let them enjoy this moment.

Once again my heartiest congratulation to you, may you get all you want specially your daughter.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:32 am

HI ""wellwisher"", hats off to your strategy and plans,
once again congratulation to you.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:40 pm

aturchatur wrote:
Let's make a short telefilm based on your case after the above statement gets proved.
Best Wishes for this noble cause !!!

I want to make a medium budget movie on my story (like jolly LLB). And I will keep your character also. You have been a best friend to me. Although we have diverse views on many things including fighting PIP but we respect each others point of view.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:21 pm

@wellwisher

May god bless you with success. I also need a little role in your film.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:59 pm

vickyvictim498a wrote:
@wellwisher

That's funny.

Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:22 pm

Brother wellwisher, to add even more pressure, have u though of filling a TEP against ur FIL based on the statements of dowry given/streedhan given/marriage expense? The general consensus seems to be that it’s very very effective if the complaint is followed up properly with RTIs. In an instant, inlaws realize the trouble they r in. It’s a win win situation: if they deny it in a statement to the Income Tax Officer, it’s evidence for u to defend urself in the false cases. I would summon the ITO himself during trial.

If u have already thought about it but it doesn’t suit u, then just ignore my comment.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:34 am

Mahesh76 wrote:
If u have already thought about it but it doesn’t suit u, then just ignore my comment.

Yes it does not suit me in my case for the following reasons. And I am articulating it for the benefit of the fellow members

1. My marriage is 9 years old and income tax files can only be opened up to 7 years back.

2. She has only stated in her FIR that I used to ask dowry from her and torture her mentally and physically for the same. So until and unless they give their statement about giving me dowry, I cannot plan any such move.

Please guide me if I am thinking in the wrong direction.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:51 am

Yup, there’s no reason for TEP since they did not say how much they gave or if they gave.

Do consult a very sharp Income tax lawyer if they ever do mention an amount. Good lawyers can find ways around norm.

9 years huh? Too bad the statute of limitations on 498a does not expire as in 304B.

I my case, I wish it was 304B. My wish has nothing to do with statute of limitations.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:27 am

Even without their written statement of giving dowry beyond their means, there r other methods to question their income n assets. So that they stop messing with u n finish this off.
An example of how much damage can be caused without them even admitting anything:
(To everyone: take a lesson from this case in the link below. Lesson: do not worry if ur in-laws r all powerful: the bigger the enemy, the bigger is ur target.)

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/politics-and-nation/tamil-nadu-cm-j-jayalalithaa-disproportionate-assets-case-how-it-all-began/articleshow/43617782.cms

The only backlash might be if the husband too has acquired assets or funds disproportionate to his income. That would make the in-laws hit the husband with the same case.

Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:16 pm

Facing difficulty in getting the arrest warrant forwarded from the SP office at Burdwan to my lovely wife's police station. One of our fellow fighters from Kolkata has decided to visit the SP office and try to make some contact with some office insider and use the power of vitamin M to get the warrant forwarded.

If anyone has any contact in Burdwan, kindly PM me. Thanks.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:34 pm

Mahesh76 wrote:
vickyvictim498a wrote:
@wellwisher

That's funny.

I was wondering what you found funny in vicky's asking a small role in my movie? Even my lawyer at the civil court desire to get a role in my movie.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:01 pm

wellwisher wrote:
Mahesh76 wrote:
vickyvictim498a wrote:
@wellwisher

That's funny.

I was wondering what you found funny in vicky's asking a small role in my movie? Even my lawyer at the civil court desire to get a role in my movie.

Wellwisher, mahesh ji found everthing funny these days.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:43 pm

read my encounter with advocate defense

http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Transfer-of-138-ni-case-in-view-of-recent-apex-court-judgement-489711.asp#.VCgtyWeSyGM

Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:51 pm

wellwisher wrote:
One of our fellow fighters from Kolkata has decided to visit the SP office and try to make some contact with some office insider

This fellow fighter has true spirit. Good guy.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:29 pm

All friends , read this below link article ,very important:

Mangalore: Misuse of dowry law - Court issues non-bailable warrant against woman

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp?n_id=265173

now the wife and wife's father both are absconding as non-bailable warrant had been issued.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:01 pm

superman999 wrote:
All friends , read this below link article ,very important

Mangalore: Misuse of dowry law - Court issues non-bailable warrant against woman

http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_disp.asp?n_id=265173

now the wife and wife's father both are absconding as non-bailable warrant had been issued.

If anyone reads that news story superman999 mentioned in the link: it's a lesson to people who think fighting off an FIR in the Police Station is a temporary solution. U just have to follow up the false-declared-FIR with counter cases. Instead of sitting back n letting the enemy regroup.

Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:53 pm

Note to superman999: brother, try to post links of reputable news organisations. Small-time media often has paid-articles. All organisations publish biasedly written articles but some small newspapers/organisations publish totally baseless ones.

In the above case, it is not a baseless article.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 2:17 am

Once the court opens after the durga puja holidays, I am planning to get the certified copy of the cognizance order and the arrest warrant order against my wife.

I will send one request to the passport officer to impound her passport.

And I am also thinking of sending a mail to her bank with scanned copy of these court orders attached. I am also planning to send a legal notice to her branch manager threatening him to file some criminal case against him for giving protection to an accused who has been wanted by a court.

Please advice whether I am thinking in the right direction or not.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:30 am

Brother wellwisher, do not leave doors open for the opponent gang to file cases on u; u r a master at not leaving the doors open: I would not accuse the bank manager with baseless accusations. It can easily become another headache for u in the form of multiple new cases.(Unless u have some solid proof that he is sheltering or protecting an absconder.) If u do, then collect a lot of evidence by private-investigator before proceeding so that u can nail both of them. Pls proceed on the advice of an expert, as appose to fellow members from this forum. U r too deep into it to be acting on our advice anymore.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:52 am

Mahesh76 wrote:
Brother wellwisher, do not leave doors open for the opponent gang to file cases on u; u r a master at not leaving the doors open: I would not accuse the bank manager with baseless accusations. It can easily become another headache for u in the form of multiple new cases.(Unless u have some solid proof that he is sheltering or protecting an absconder.) If u do, then collect a lot of evidence by private-investigator before proceeding so that u can nail both of them. Pls proceed on the advice of an expert, as appose to fellow members from this forum. U r too deep into it to be acting on our advice anymore.

Can sending a legal notice stating the facts put me in trouble?

Suggest me, how I can build some pressure on her branch manager. I m open to take some calculated risk. We must understand that no one wants to get into court cases and we are already in it. Anyways wives file cases to put us under pressure to settle under their terms and we have nothing to lose and we should take calculated risks.

Last edited by wellwisher on Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:09 am

I don't see any trouble by sending notice and even the manager also escaped by showing that he was not aware about that your wife is facing these case. You are smarter then me so I don't think u need any help.but if I have choice then I will definitely not try to send notice to BB instead of I will send copy of of court orders to bank addressing your wife.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:16 am

wellwisher wrote:
I am also planning to send a legal notice to her branch manager threatening him to file some criminal case against him for giving protection to an accused who has been wanted by a court.

Brother, I hate arguing as it always makes me feel bad afterwards but based on the above quote, how can u pose the following question(a question in ur above post): "Can sending a legal notice stating the facts put me in trouble?"

Where r the facts?

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:25 am

Brother, act on a good lawyer’s advice if u want to send that letter. Make sure the wording contains only facts. No accusations n no unwarranted illegal threats. I think ur purpose is to defame her. Legally. I hope u succeed but pls, act on a lawyer’s direction.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:38 am

My purpose is not to defame her, but to put her out of job.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:45 am

See the facts are that there are non bailable criminal cases against my wife including that of cheating (420) & criminal breach of trust (406). Despite summoned by court, she is not attending court dates and the court has issued arrest warrant to secure her presence.

Can I request her branch manager to act as a responsible citizen and inform the police about her presence in her branch so that they can execute the arrest warrant.

Can my wife file any cases on my sending this factual information to the branch manager through my lawyer? And please do not consider me any different from other victims. I am not an expert. Each one of us need advice from friends.

I will act only after taking final advice from my lawyer and anyways he will be drafting the letter to the branch manager.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 6:56 am

Now that u r putting it that way, it sounds much more legal n should not attract liability. But consult a few people, as u usually do(if u know who I mean) before proceeding. And consult ur own lawyer in the end.

But with her out of job, u r on the hook for maintenance. U okay with that?

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:08 am

more than ok :).

She is capable of earning, and if she loses her job due to her illegal activities, I will not be responsible for maintaining her. And even if I am asked to pay maintenance, I am ok with that.

Did u read my query on the "transfer of case in view of the recent apex court judgement" ?

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:09 am

Then the only issue is whether it’s legal. Cover ur bases as usual n proceed.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:17 am

One thing I want to add: her being out of job will be very favourable to u in the child’s custody dispute.

But still, do not do anything illegal to achieve that end.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:27 am

"transfer of case in view of the recent apex court judgement"

This I read before u posted the link here. But is the opponent gang giving any indication of such action?

It seems u r just pre-planning.(which is a good thing)

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:35 am

They do not have the legal acumen to even contemplate such a move. But I always consider my enemy stronger than me and I do not want myself to get surprised as I did to them by evading arrest and securing AB in record time.

Last edited by wellwisher on Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:41 am

Mahesh76 wrote:
"transfer of case in view of the recent apex court judgement"

This I read before u posted the link here. But is the opponent gang giving any indication of such action?

It seems u r just pre-planning.(which is a good thing)

R u a detective from my wife's side? U read all my posts even before we started interacting. Please explain.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:46 am

Ha ha. U know better.

Mr. wellwisher, we will talk again another day.

I personally think u could’ve made a decent case of Sec 377 with ur beautiful imagination. Not a convictable case but decent enough to bring her into the dock of the court.

Take care brother. I do not think god exists but I will pray for ur child.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:53 am

https://www.kaanoon.com/2818/multiple-false-138-ni-cases-against-us

It seems my brother in law is taking help online from experts to save my lovely 498a bitch.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:20 am

Update on arrest warrant

The warrant reached SP office on 26th of this month. Our fellow fighter and friend reached SP office today and got the information that the warrant has been received by them and have been forwarded to the sub division office at Asansol and will be forwarded to my lovely bitch's police station from there.

Tomorrow my friend will go to the office at Asansol to see whether the warrant has been forwarded or not. And then he will meet someone at the police station to get the warrant executed.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:02 pm

wellwisher wrote:

It seems my brother in law is taking help online from experts to save my lovely 498a bitch.

Wow, this is getting creepy. U r dead on: even I could’ve told that is ur BIL.

An advocate at lawyersclubindia.com also warned u that he saw similar query from ur wife’s side at lawyersclubindia.com
Have u found the query he was referring to? If yes, post that link too.

Brother, I have one more thing to add about sending that letter to the bank manager:
Is there anyway u can also share with the bank manager what sections r imposed on ur wife?(without inviting lawsuits)
Legally it might not be possible but consult lawyers online n ur own lawyer if it is possible legally.
Someone should disclose the charges to the bank manager in person if not in a letter: If I was the bank manager, It would ring serious alarm bells in my head to hear Sec 420, cheque-bounce, n my employee’s name, all in the same sentence. I mean we r talking about a bank.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:26 pm

U my friend, r an ace. Just do not get overconfident, keep throwing ur best at them.

Ur brother-in-law writes, “What should we do to save our family from all these false cases?”
I love how some people know pain only when they r at the receiving end. They think no pain occurs when they do it unto others.
The shoe is on the other foot now.

Further he writes, “One case is in Delhi, one in Mumbai and one in Kanpur.”
Nice touch. They’ll be the India’s number one tourists. Modi will personally honour them for their contribution to India’s long neglected tourism industry.

Ur brother-in-law’s query:
“Now her husband and his friends have filed different cheque bounce cases against my sister & also include us & our parents name. One case is in Delhi, one in Mumbai and one in Kanpur. ..... ...He may file more cases also. What should we do to save our family from all these false cases?... .... .. It is very difficult for us to fight all the cases. Can we get all the cases clubed together as all the cheques are from a single cheque book.... Do we need to worry about these false case? “

Lawyer's reply:
“The cases cannot be clubbed even if the cheques were issued from a single cheque book.... .. No court will quash the cases on the ground that he has filed them out of vengeance... .. Your sister has a lot to worry about as she is now a sitting duck to multiple criminal prosecutions launched by her husband due to the blunder of leaving her cheque book in her matrimonial house. She has given him abundant ammunition, which he is now wielding to the optimum. If held guilty, your sister may face imprisonment. There is no case your sister can file in effect whereof his right to launch any further prosecution against your sister will be curtailed. The only remedy open to your sister is to contest the cases her husband has filed on her. Engage lawyers wherever he has filed the cases so that you can defend herself.”

Reference:

Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:05 pm

Mahesh76 wrote:
wellwisher wrote:

Wow, this is getting creepy. U r dead on: even I could’ve told that is ur BIL.

An advocate at lawyersclubindia.com also warned u that he saw similar query from ur wife’s side at lawyersclubindia.com
Have u found the query he was referring to? If yes, post that link too.

Brother, I have one more thing to add about sending that letter to the bank manager:
Is there anyway u can also share with the bank manager what sections r imposed on ur wife?(without inviting lawsuits)
Legally it might not be possible but consult lawyers online n ur own lawyer if it is possible legally.
Someone should disclose the charges to the bank manager in person if not in a letter: If I was the bank manager, It would ring serious alarm bells in my head to hear Sec 420, cheque-bounce, n my employee’s name, all in the same sentence. I mean we r talking about a bank.

Writing facts does not attract any lawsuits. Anyways I will not be writing a letter myself but one of our fellow fighter who has also recently completed his LLB has volunteered to write this legal notice and he will put some fake name and send it from his city(another state) to her branch manager. The cognizance order and arrest warrant order will be attached with the letter. He will mention about both the criminal cases on her and that too with proof. No branch manger would want to get into legal trouble and would prefer to kick her out of her branch.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:29 pm

Brother, third party letter is another story. But when writing in the first party, pls keep her rights to privacy n her incoming suit of defamation in mind. If lawyers clear u(I have noticed u have begun working on it) n ur own lawyer clears u, then do it. Although we all have to take risks one place or another in order to achieve something worthwhile, just make sure they r well calculated risks inviting very minimum harm.

And remember man, now that u know ur BIL is online seeking advice, and maybe ur wife too doing the same, I’m sure they know u r online as well n what r ur usernames n where they r. Just think a few times over from now on before u write anything in the forums under the same usernames. Also be careful of all incoming advice: some of it may be from the other side. Any move intended for surprise should be carefully guarded from their web surfing eyes.

Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:34 pm

@ well wisher
Brother limit youself niw to discuss further strategy here. They might be checking. Discuss thru PM and don't discuss with any new member.
God will give u success .....amen

Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:22 am

vickyvictim498a wrote:
@ well wisher
Brother limit youself niw to discuss further strategy here. They might be checking. Discuss thru PM and don't discuss with any new member.
God will give u success .....amen

Trust me friend, I know what I am doing. Few things I have not shared here.

The commisonerate office is closed for durga puja and will open after vijay dashmi. My warrant is stuck in the office as it reached on the last day of office and could not get forwarded to her local PS.

Its sad that the Bitch is having all the good luck. Mission delayed.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:33 am

Advised by a lawyer:

"Let the law take its own course.Over enthusiasm may bring adverse effects."

My reply:

When girls files cases, they do not allow the law to take its own course, but they do press conferences, they shout at police stations, they write letters to employers requesting them to throw their husbands out of job. After filing criminal cases, taking their husband's job, doing their character assassination, they file for maintenance to help their fathers and brothers.

We guys are advised to let the law to take its own course as if shouting thief thief after theft is a crime.

Source: http://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Information-to-my-wife-s-employer-about-criminal-cases-against-her-499616.asp

Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:37 am

Brother wellwisher, good work. Let me correct myself: excellent work.

Just want to give u an advice as a friend, do not take it the wrong way: in this forum we r all equal like brothers, so we can talk however we like to each other. But among experts, pls show a lot of respect as they seem to respect u.(Evident by the number of replies u get from the professionals) Pls do not ruin a good thing. There's a lot of knowledge to tap into in the future at that site. My point: I noticed there's a difference between ur language in the previous thread regarding Sec. 377 n the language in ur recent thread in the link above. Pls only be intelligent when u r making a point, not disrespectful. Earlier when u disagreed with any expert, u were very polite in making ur point, very respectful. Pls continue doing that even if someone does not read or take ur query seriously. I'm saying this as ur friend.

I'm quoting u from ur recent link. This is not polite. This is borderline impolite:

"@ Mr.dr g balakrishnan

Why did you even assume that the case is filed by my wife?

"Information to my wife's employer about criminal cases against her (Criminal Law)"
Did you read the subject before replying?

If you read this thread properly, there is no room for confusion that I filed case on her after she filed 498a on me. For your information the court took cognizance against her in non bailable sections including that of 420 IPC which carries a jail term of upto 7 years with or without fine."

Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:55 pm

Brother wellwisher, I just want to add that I wrote the above post as soon as I read ur comment in that thread at another site. Without reading any further posts in that thread. I did not read expert Sudhir's response earlier.(which is a bit similar to mine) I'm reading it now. Since I'm not the only person who feels that way about ur comment, I hope u believe me now that I was only pointing it out as a friend.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:21 pm

Thanks. I will adhere to your advice. And I have edited my subsequent comments which were not polite.

Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:40 pm

Mahesh76 wrote:
Brother wellwisher, good work. Let me correct myself: excellent work.

I just want to point out again: excellent work in tracking that arrest warrant.

wellwisher wrote:
Thanks. I will adhere to your advice. And I have edited my subsequent comments which were not polite.

U’ll be fine. Just use some restraint n be polite. Even if out of 100 experts, only 5 give u a useful advice, it’s ur duty to show to those 5 experts that u r a decent person. Because they r watching ur actions in the forum. Those 5 will be more eager to help u if they think u r an intelligent, decent man stuck in a bad situation. As oppose to thinking u deserve to be stuck in a bad situation. I’m not saying do not criticize experts, I’m just saying do it in an artful way n very politely. If u insult those experts who r replying to ur queries, others will fear to answer.

Anyway, we need that good news soon. That will be sweet. A mother who is in jail, as she will be eventually, doesn’t have much grounds to contend for her child’s custody. If she has any sense, she will work out things before ending up in jail.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:10 am

I understand and agree with what you say but sometimes sentiments makes me do all these things. I will try and restrain myself as I used to do in my earlier threads.

Thanks for a genuine advice. See I did not do any mistake in considering you as my friend.

I am unable to open any thread except those started by me.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:19 am

wellwisher wrote:
I am unable to open any thread except those started by me.

At which site?

That’s not a problem, no need to worry, that can be easily circumvented anytime with another username.

But still, regardless of which site it is, get in touch with the moderator in case some idiot member complained.(Some idiots r so sensitive that their feelings can get hurt by a whiff of wind)

It could be just a temporary technical issue.

Do let us know which site.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:37 am

I am able to open my thread but not any other thread in 498.org. I think it is some technical issue.

Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:17 am

My friend and well wisher who is over viewing my bitch's arrest told me that my FIL has told the police officers at her local police station that my case is false and I have filed them due to fear of cases on me.
The police officer who was in touch with my friend also told him that this case is an "AJOOBA".

The police has promised my friend that the arrest warrant will be executed tomorrow.

Still unable to open thread written by other people :(

Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:29 pm
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next