It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 21 posts ] 
Success for me and defeat for 498A creature ! 

Dear Friends,
Good news. I had sent an explanation of 27 pages for the FIR against me ( which 498A lady managed the previous IO and filed).Then the present IO asked my friend that I need to speak to her. I spoke to her 4 times(every call was atleast 30 mins)and clarified her doubts and told her I am not scared because I have sufficient evidence to prove that every point in her complaint is false and given out of anger and frustration. She also took statements from my neigbours in India .Meantime, I got a good conduct certificate from local police and sent to her (ex had spread rumours that she filed a case against me here in gulf)

Since there were no complaints in the 17 yrs of marriage, and this creature filed 498A etc only after "Talaaq", she took all her "stridhan" from her house, filed a complaint for DV which also got closed,then she filed for divorce in a civil suit .

The IO got convinced (also after seeing my evidences), she closed the complaint by "Mistaken Facts" and sent to the court.She also told me,the complaint is closed from Police and Judge will also dismiss the case. She also told,even if EX tries to re open the file, it would not stand a chance, as IO would tell the judge that these complaints have been thoroughly investigated ,evidences collected and no charge sheet done and file closed.

Based on the above, my advocate (senior counsel) said the case would be easily quashed and closed forever. He is waiting for the courts to re open on Jan 2 and hopefully , I will share more good news here !

Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:00 pm

Good Job.... Congratulations.

Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:40 am

SAI68 wrote:
Dear Friends,
Good news. I had sent an explanation of 27 pages for the FIR against me ( which 498A lady managed the previous IO and filed).Then the present IO asked my friend that I need to speak to her. I spoke to her 4 times(every call was atleast 30 mins)and clarified her doubts and told her I am not scared because I have sufficient evidence to prove that every point in her complaint is false and given out of anger and frustration. She also took statements from my neigbours in India .Meantime, I got a good conduct certificate from local police and sent to her (ex had spread rumours that she filed a case against me here in gulf)

Since there were no complaints in the 17 yrs of marriage, and this creature filed 498A etc only after "Talaaq", she took all her "stridhan" from her house, filed a complaint for DV which also got closed,then she filed for divorce in a civil suit .

The IO got convinced (also after seeing my evidences), she closed the complaint by "Mistaken Facts" and sent to the court.She also told me,the complaint is closed from Police and Judge will also dismiss the case. She also told,even if EX tries to re open the file, it would not stand a chance, as IO would tell the judge that these complaints have been thoroughly investigated ,evidences collected and no charge sheet done and file closed.

Based on the above, my advocate (senior counsel) said the case would be easily quashed and closed forever. He is waiting for the courts to re open on Jan 2 and hopefully , I will share more good news here !

Congrats that u have succeeded!
But, bro I cud not understand some points:-
1) What is the scope 2 send EXPLANATION to IO about FIR in 498a et al? Plz tell in detail, how 2 use this opportunity?
2) Good Conduct Certificate from Cops?? how 2 get it & use it where in 498a ey al?
3) IO closed the complaint after FIR herself & sent the report to court? Means she gave a favorable chargesheet?
4) No chargesheet done? R u sure that an FIR is there against U?
regards
gal

Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:25 pm

Dear 498_Fighter and Galsober,

Thank you so much.

Sorry for the delay, I was outside the country for New Year and Here are the replies :

1) What is the scope 2 send EXPLANATION to IO about FIR in 498a et al? Plz tell in detail, how 2 use this opportunity?

In my case, it was 17 yrs of marriage and we lived in abroad and only came for vacations to India. No single complaint against me all these yrs.After Talaaq, she managed to file FIR against
me in 498 A,406,506,34 .No specific details of incidents and locations. NO witnesses and No MLC s. She verbally and vaguely stated that the incidents happened in Gulf country and showed a complaint copy and told that case is running against me here in gulf.Pl note she stole a big amount from the joint account(where I was depositing only) and ran away to India. Like "ults chor kotawal ko daate", instead me filing a complaint, before leaving to India, she complained against me here and after my explanation , the LOCAL police understood her mind and did not even register a complaint.

IO wanted to speak to me to take my statement, but my lawyer (a Junior guy) did not allow me.I wrote a 27 page explanation and couriered to IO with all attachments (copies of jewellery bills,rent reeipts.emails ,visas,tickets.bank statements,Talaaq notices, Photographs taken at different holiday spots with dates etc).I told my lawyer I want to nip it in the bud itself and will spk to IO. I spoke to her, she asked n number of questions and I clarified all the points to convince that the entire FIR is baseless and contained only false allegations.Also, i told her firmly that I will face the court with all these evidences .

I was ready for anything(because my life was miserable for the past 8 months and I had nothing to lose) and took this chance and it worked.

2)Good Conduct Certificate from Cops?? how 2 get it & use it where in 498a ey al?

This is an important doc because, ex had spread rumours that a case is going against me here in gulf.

Good conduct certificate is just a Police Clearance Certificate to prove that you have a clean record in the country you are residing in.I applied through the Police website and appeared in person and got it.

This document nailed the 498A bitch's coffin,I would say.

This certificate proves that her allegations are false and her lies exposed. It could also be useful to submit to Indian Court, for your next career move or even to her relatives and friends.

3) IO closed the complaint after FIR herself & sent the report to court? Means she gave a favorable chargesheet?

Yes, she gave a favorable chargesheet and closed the complaint by stating as "Mistaken Facts".

4) No chargesheet done? R u sure that an FIR is there against U?

FIR dated 11 apr 2011 is against me only. No CS done before.

Will keep updating.

Thank you to all friends, experts ,particularly Shonee and Sunil. Wish you all a very Happy, Harmonious, Prosperous year 2012 !

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:19 am

Congratulations.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor
harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:50 am
Profile YIM

But i have a question!!! By IO, do you mean the police? When i ask my lawyer he would say, police will submit the case to court and you have to prove it in the court. They would simply put it to court. Is it really possible to get the case dismissed at police level?

The reason i am asking is i have some evidences of conversations of my wife with her friends that she wants to get rid of me as she could not forget her boyfriend and so avoided me. Can i use those evidences to show to the IO and get rid off the case by having a no fault chargesheet filed by the police to the court and close the case

Please see my story in this thread
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=9296

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:25 am

Congratulations SAI

Tue Apr 24, 2012 1:55 am

Thanks for the wishes shonee ji,scmp ji.

hero, there is a provision for IO to close the FIR if police finds that FIR was wrongly made.Try with your records , but be sure that you take the IO in confidence first. Lawyers do not want the IO to close the FIR, because they would lose a client and his valuable money.so work out carefully.

Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm

17 years of marriage. Can somebody file a 498a after 17 years of marriage ?

Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:47 pm

JoginderPal wrote:
17 years of marriage. Can somebody file a 498a after 17 years of marriage ?

A concocted story of cruelty or harassment is enough to lodge 498a.

Duration of marriage is irrelevant, whether it is 1 day, 10 yrs or 50 years...

Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:37 pm

Virenderji - How long after divorce can they file a 498a ?

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:19 am

498a cant be filed after divorce as the pre condition in 498a is that it can be put on lawful husband and his relatives. However DV can be put after divorce also

Mon Feb 25, 2013 5:42 am

JoginderPal wrote:
Virenderji - How long after divorce can they file a 498a ?

after divorce 498a cant be filed. Period.

Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:01 am

Please check ur PM

Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:44 am

My 498A is filed after 22 years of marriage

Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:59 pm

Fighterch498A wrote:

whether after divorce or after filing divorce by u ?

Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:47 pm

Fighterch498A wrote:

Most strange I have heard till date!

Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:24 pm

galsober wrote:
Fighterch498A wrote:

Most strange I have heard till date!

he is our haldiram bhai.... dealing with powerful MO FO's ......

Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:36 pm

due to Haldiram family members association in filing false 498a cases, I have boycotted all haldiram products..

Now instead of Haldiram Tasty nuts or bhujia, I try the ones made by other manufactures-- prakash, Bikaji, Garden, pepsico etc etc..

Fighterch498A wrote:

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:31 am

agree virender ji
additiƶn of one by one drop can become sea
all victim should boycot hardiram product and replace it with other substitutes

Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:42 am

But 1st make it sure that these new found loves do not have 498a b*tches in their family ;-)

Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 21 posts ]