It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:18 pm

Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
My heartfelt thanks to Shonee Kapoor 

Dear Friends,
The battle of false cases ended for me yesterday with the passing of First motion of Divorce.
Initial steps were difficult until I met Mr. Shonee Kapoor who encourage me to fight, filled courage in me, regain my confidence, make strategies for me, helped me to drafting replies,he helped me taking the strategies to put the girl side under pressure.
When my AB was rejected, many people told me to get surrender but he again re-fill my courage by his word “Not to lose patience we will get it soon whether from HC or if we have to go to SC we will go and secure AB for you but don’t think about surrender” and we got it by HC,
I write this posting to convey my heartfelt thanks to Shonee Bhaiya, It would not have been possible without the support of you.
I will never forget your kind help not only making yourself always available on phone but also giving personal attention even my relatives have not supported but you were always there. Always have seen an elder brother in you not like a lawyer only...”THANKS” will be a small word but honestly you are a true gem...God bless you..
It would be injustice to some of my friends if I don’t count some names Sumit Anand, Rahul Jaiswal,Shahnawaz Alam, Manav Kalia who stood by me and their undulating love to me during my struggle. And Also I am very much thankfull to LCI.
When I look back, so much has happened in last years. I thank you all once again for standing by me, for cheering me up and continued support to me.
I would like to tell my fellow friends, please stand up and fight against the misuse of 498a, no matter how scared or nervous you are, at least put up a fight that can leave a impression on the people who misuse the law that we will not give up without a good fight, we will no longer take this injustice.

Regards,

Hemant Kumar
hkjain47@gmail.com

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:21 pm

Congratulations Mr. Jain
Best of Luck for Your Future Endeavours.

Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:13 pm

Sir,

As you are out of trouble now , Would you please tell us your story with timeline and strategies ?? It would help fellow fighters to fight their battles..

Mon Dec 24, 2012 4:35 am

Yes hemant we all would like to know how much time it took, how did you fight it, it will motivate me and others.

Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:45 am

Congratulations Hemant,

Wish u a bright future ahead..

Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:02 pm

Great news....
congrates to you and delhi team.....

CONGRATES TO BIGBRO "SHONEE- THE 498A SCRAPPER"

Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:28 pm

Congrats buddy.
But not to forget shonee for his timely suggestions which boosted the energy in a warrior.

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:34 pm

Hemant,
Great gesture: It would help may a soldiers to keep their march on against misuse of 498a.and congratulation on your success with best wishes for a new paths leading to a new happier way to live.

Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:35 am

Shonee bhai...is gr8

Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:55 am

Such kind of mails are unnecessary.

If each fighter fights with great vigor, then it can be overcome.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Email: harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:04 am
Profile YIM

Shonee bhaia,

I am sorry but it is neccessary because of your tireless efforts in helping others to overcome the fear of this stupid dowry and dv provision. You have been there for many of us and you are continuing to be there despite starting a new family/ life. It is commendable and shall be with all respect.

Please forgive me if i have said anything wrong. I am sure everyone in this forum will agree with me. :)...... The way they agree with you :P

Regards

Gav

Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:37 pm

Bhaiya ko chai pila dena... Saab hus ke maaf kar denge

Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:48 pm

Hemant Bhai,

Many congratulations! We too seek solace in the vciarious pleasure which we get by reading success stories of fellow fighters.

hkjain wrote:
Dear Friends,
The battle of false cases ended for me yesterday with the passing of First motion of Divorce.
Initial steps were difficult until I met Mr. Shonee Kapoor who encourage me to fight, filled courage in me, regain my confidence, make strategies for me, helped me to drafting replies,he helped me taking the strategies to put the girl side under pressure.
When my AB was rejected, many people told me to get surrender but he again re-fill my courage by his word “Not to lose patience we will get it soon whether from HC or if we have to go to SC we will go and secure AB for you but don’t think about surrender” and we got it by HC,
I write this posting to convey my heartfelt thanks to Shonee Bhaiya, It would not have been possible without the support of you.
I will never forget your kind help not only making yourself always available on phone but also giving personal attention even my relatives have not supported but you were always there. Always have seen an elder brother in you not like a lawyer only...”THANKS” will be a small word but honestly you are a true gem...God bless you..
It would be injustice to some of my friends if I don’t count some names Sumit Anand, Rahul Jaiswal,Shahnawaz Alam, Manav Kalia who stood by me and their undulating love to me during my struggle. And Also I am very much thankfull to LCI.
When I look back, so much has happened in last years. I thank you all once again for standing by me, for cheering me up and continued support to me.
I would like to tell my fellow friends, please stand up and fight against the misuse of 498a, no matter how scared or nervous you are, at least put up a fight that can leave a impression on the people who misuse the law that we will not give up without a good fight, we will no longer take this injustice.

Regards,

Hemant Kumar
hkjain47@gmail.com

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:26 am

double post. deleted.

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:27 am

EK AUR PANCHI AZAAD HO GAYA --- MANY CONGRATS TO YOU ALL AND REMEMBER THE MORE FALSE CASES ARE EXPOSED THE MORE THIS CAMPAIGN BECOMES STRONG...

REGARDS,
PHASGAYA73

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:42 pm
Reply to topic   [ 15 posts ]