It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Income Affidavit - SUCCESS STEPS 

My wife filed Income Affidavit & it does not have supporting documents like she told that she got property after her father's sad demise but immediately within a months she & her sister relinquished her property shares to her mother's name. And after that she went to CAW & after 4 months she filed domestic violence & asked Right to Residence from me.

QUES1
She has not attached documents of Registered Relinquishment Deed with Puneet Kaur Income Affidavit mentioned by her besides other vexatious (two side open) submissions so I am in a fix HOW TO challenge her affidavit in next date because I want to get all documents from her (mandatory as per Puneet Kaur Affidavit)

QUES2
& I also want to get all answers from her like she says I am an Income Tax Payee but she is not attaching return, SO I WANT HER TO ATTACH HER PAST INCOME PROOFS or at least balance sheets or at least tell her income for past 7 years of marriage. HOW TO GET IT? What to do?

QUES3
I want to get her written arguments provided to me so that on next date thereafter I can prepare my written arguments & submit. I HAVE TO force this thing as the judge is trying to protect her by getting submissions from me first & based on that she submits her replies., whereas as per rule plaintiff has the precedent., she needs to submit first & defendant reply should only come thereafter. HOW TO PUSH THIS POINT FORCEFULLY & LEGALLY?

QUES4
What application should I move on next date to push all these three points above?
Please suggest strong legal points so that I am able to vehemently argue myself alone in person (in written form). Thanks

Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]